Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [MURDER] OhJippins Application

[MURDER] OhJippins Application 10 years 3 months ago #36529

Steam Name: OhJippins

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Kippins

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63688339

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match AKA RDM is where a person is killed without a reason. For example; Josh was innocent and running around. Jack was innocent too. Jack shot Josh without a valid reason and Josh was not in any cross fire between the MURDER and and Jack

When is it okay to call someone out as a murderer?: It is ok to call out "Murderer" Or "KOS" if you see a person carrying the knife, Killing someone or throwing their knife. Suspicious actions like Turning off the lights e.t.c are not good enough reasons too call out "KOS"

Explain 'loot'.: Loot is various items scattered around the map to pick up. these items have a green glow. After picking up 5 you are rewarded a Gun.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 70 words).I should be chosen for moderator on this server because I know the rules. I know how to control an escalating situation and I know how to have fun playing the game whilst making sure everyone is abiding by the rules. I am very good friends with members of staff in the Zarp community. E.G Chris. I have some experience with moderating as i have been a moderator on a TTT server. Well that is my Moderator application. I hope to be part of the Zarp team. Yours Sincerely - OhJippins
  • OhJippins
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[MURDER] OhJippins Application 10 years 3 months ago #36537

The app could be better but I've worked with you before and I'm willing to give you a shot.

ACCEPTED
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

206 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40