Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (:

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 3 months ago #3032

My Real Name: Travis Hodges

Total Play Time Ingame: Around 3 Hours A Day Or More

In-Game & Username & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
They Are All The Same Exact Same Thing: xllGummyBearllx

What Server You Wish To Get A Rank On:l6lZARPlJailBreaklPointShoplFreindly Staff!lEUl

Languages Mastered: Spanish And English

English 1/10?: 10/10!

Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities? Own servers excluded.
Yes I Have (:

What Does NLR mean and give atleast 1 example situation: NLR means New Life Request, if a person gets rdmed or of the sort they act like it never happened

What Does RDM mean and give atleast 1 example:Random Death Match,if a guard starts to randomly shoot and kill every prisoner then that is rdm

What is metagaming:action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game.

What would you do if a player breaks NLR:I would give them a warning and if they didnt take my warning then i would ban

What would you do if a player breaks RDM:I would kick them automaticly to give them a warning and then i would ban them the second time if they did it again because who likes rdmers?

You Have A Microphone: Yes

Can you be online atleast three/four days a week for atleast a few hours those days: Yeah im on the servers all the time (:

Are you 14 or higher: Yes

If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed you understand, you will dedicate to a training program and have answered each questions personally. Copied applications will be denied at once. Do you understand?Yes I Will put Hard Effort Into This (:
Will you respect all players in both respect as disrespectful behaviour] Yes (:

What is your added value to the community apart from taking care of grievers: well if the true question is what have i done to take care of the rule breakers then o have helped the other staff by pointing out the rule breakers. then i helped out by catching the rule breakers on my youtube channel and showing some staff on skype the footage. so really i have been helping out the server for a long while now and i will continue to do the same as i will today (:

Have you had enough community bonding so far: Nope i have not xD

What do you expect from your mentor/training: i expect to have a great staff member show me the rights and wrongs of how to do my best on these great servers and he/she teaches me new information about what to do and not to do on this server.
i hope you take the time to look over this application (:
[url=http://forgifs.com:1tff8nj4]
[/url]
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 3 months ago #3108

for this application btw i copied the question for 1/10 and as you can see beside it i put 10/10 just inscase anyone was confused (:
[/url]

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 3 months ago #3112

xllgummybearllx wrote:
for this application btw i copied the question for 1/10 and as you can see beside it i put 10/10 just inscase anyone was confused (:

Use colour on the questions so people don't get confused. :) and go a line down when making answer:)

Example:

Would make the app look better and easy to read trough.
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 3 months ago #3140

Ok thank you for advice (:
[/url]

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 3 months ago #3144

Really good help to be and a great warden he noes all the rules and never has done wrong i would love him to a part of the staff and will give him +support form me.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3160

Please people, + or - Support.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3209

Ice no one on the forms supports the jailbreak apps i have to ask or just leave them.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3210

my youtube is xllGummyBearllx just incase anyone wanted to see the videos i made on this server
[/url]

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3255

Enter the contest you can win games.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3272

+ Support

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3329

[glow=red,2,300]+support[/glow]
  • DrBrevin
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3330

+support
  • Bennett865
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3336

xllgummybearllx wrote:
English 1/10?: 0/10!

0/10??
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3337

gl christoph wrote:
+ Support

Reason to + Support?
DrBrevin wrote:
[glow=red,2,300]+support[/glow]

Reason to + Support?
Bennett865 wrote:
+support

Reason to + Support?

DrBrevin and Bennett865. 1 post and just types +support. Can't really use that to anything.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3340

+Support
  • Bennett865
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3341

Sorry about the mix up with 0/10 language thing i fixed it :P
[/url]

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3349

+support i trust him he knows the rules most people don't...
  • L4D99
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3401

+Support from me, met you alot on the server, very kind, helpfull great warden, and trustworthy, as soon as the new rules got posted you read them definatly worthy admin
  • Crazy Jay
  • Junior Boarder
[url=http://steamsignature.com:2epypava]
[/url]

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3402

I wish i could have accepted but i cant :) .
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp Gaming (: 11 years 2 months ago #3482

so it seems all the accept/decline people are inactive.....
[/url]
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT