Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [DENIED] Bibzy's mod App.

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 4 months ago #290

Real name - Spencer
Country - United States of America.
Birthday and age - 16
Total Playtime - 950 hours in total on gmod.About 80 on the server.
In-Game & Username & Steam ID - Username is Bibzy. STEAM_0:1:20799072
What server you wish to get a rank on? - DarkRP (Downtown)
Languages - English.
Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities?- No communities,only small independent servers.But I hope to change that.
Purpose as an administrator/moderator - I wish to stop people from making the game less enjoyable for a player.And at many times there are no admins on and the server falls into chaos (mass RDM,Propkilling etc etc).I am on Garry's mod a lot and I think I could put alot of time into making the server a more enjoyable place without propkillers,RDMers etc etc.
Explain the following: RDM,NLR,Metagaming - explain what you do if somebody breaks these rules. - 1st a warning.Repeated offense would result in a kick. RDMIN would be shooting another player without a valid RP reason.Metagaming is using information that was said in out of character chat (OOC) to use it as a disadvantage to another player.NLR is to return to the place of death before 3 minuets are up.Or using information used in a previously life to justify actions.
Do you have a microphone?- Yes
Can you be online atleast three/four days a week,And be online atleast a few hours those days?- Absolutely.
Are you older then 13?- Yes.
If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed,You understand?-I understand.
Respect all players,You understand?- I understand.
  • Bibzy
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 4 months ago #302

Hey, I haven't seen you In-game? Is Bibzy your In-game name? I would like to see a bit more from you..
Message me some time so we can talk
  • Regzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill.

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #305

You didn't explain what the NLR Rule,RDM and Metagaming stand for. Read the format better. -Support.
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #313

MelvinVA wrote:
You didn't explain what the NLR Rule,RDM and Metagaming stand for. Read the format better. -Support.
Sorry,must have overlooked it.
  • Bibzy
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #315

Bibzy is a fun and kind person to play with.
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #316

i agree with curtis seems to know everything a mod should know fun to play with i think he would make a VERY good mod/admin +5 from me
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #317

I don't get it with the +<number> thing. You just +support or -support a app and that's it. It's not liek we're going to count points.
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #318

i dont think this guy would be very good moderator material. first of all, he'd been acting like a child predator on the server. rather weird & offensive to some. mic spam belonged within that.
second of all. too many staff already.

-support from me
  • Nade
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #319

Nade wrote:
i dont think this guy would be very good moderator material. first of all, he'd been acting like a child predator on the server. rather weird & offensive to some. mic spam belonged within that.

-support from me

Bibzy r prety cool guy n dusnt afraided of anythin
  • AlphaDuck
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #327

AlphaDuck wrote:
Nade wrote:

-support from me

That reply doesn't make sense Alphaduck, If you reply write it in proper English and not some cool gangsta language or whatever.

I agree with Nade, He doesn't seem to be good moderator or administrator material and acting like a pedophile is wrong in many ways and not mature at all. -Support.
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #346

MelvinVA wrote:
AlphaDuck wrote:
Nade wrote:

-support from me

That reply doesn't make sense Alphaduck, If you reply write it in proper English and not some cool gangsta language or whatever.

I agree with Nade, He doesn't seem to be good moderator or administrator material and acting like a pedophile is wrong in many ways and not mature at all. -Support.

Are you daft? It doesn't take a genius to tell that I was messing around -- certainly not when my statement was a quote from a popular video. If *you're* going to reply, make sure you have a sense of humor first. (By the way, I got a good laugh out of your "gangsta language" statement. In all seriousness, I've seen Bibzy playing. He follows the rules well, I haven't seen him cause trouble, and he's quite intelligent. I'll admit, he messes with people sometimes -- but it's all in good fun -- and I've yet to see somebody not laugh. If this was me, though -- I'm not sure if I'd want to be a moderator among such uptight people. You guys seriously need to take a chill pill, mmk? It's a video game.
  • AlphaDuck
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #348

Then don't ask for being staff,Staff is some serious business if you don't want to be taken serious then just say so.
This is a video game,Thanks for letting me know. I do have a good sense of humour but still nice to hear you thoughts about it.
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #352

MelvinVA wrote:
Then don't ask for being staff,Staff is some serious business if you don't want to be taken serious then just say so.
This is a video game,Thanks for letting me know. I do have a good sense of humour but still nice to hear you thoughts about it.

Oh yeah? Being part of the staff -- on a server, on a video game, the very purpose of which is for entertainment -- is serious business, eh? Complete with a salary, health benefits, financial stability, insurance, and work quotas? Hold the horses, it looks like I've got a new career to invest in -- playing video games as a moderator is the way to go! No. Sure, you're held in a slightly higher regard than most players, and have some responsibilities, but in the end, it's still just a game - and you're still just playing. All of that aside, however -- I retain the notion that Bibzy -- from what I have observed, would be a good candidate for a moderator position.
  • AlphaDuck
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #353

Well that made me laugh, I agree with you at some parts. I don't agree with him being a good staff member but we shall see.
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #355

i will close this case forever.

Bibzy doesnt need to be a admin or moderator on the server. we need serious players who want to do good to the server. not players who want to scare children away by acting like a pedophile.
This is obviously not right.
but he deserves a big -Support and i think it wont be a mistake made by me.
  • Nade
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #356

Nade wrote:
i will close this case forever.

Bibzy doesnt need to be a admin or moderator on the server. we need serious players who want to do good to the server. not players who want to scare children away by acting like a pedophile.
This is obviously not right.
but he deserves a big -Support and i think it wont be a mistake made by me.

Ooh, look at you! Big guy, huh?. When you walk in, the case is closed -- the situation defused... Except for the fact that I have never seen Bibzy exhibit such behavior. I know Bibzy (Spencer) in real life. He is a kind, helpful, intelligent person - he donates often, is always willing to lend a hand, and he's generally a very fun person to be around. The fact that he's offering to extend such a helpful dynamic to a server, with hardly any viable benefit to him - in his spare time - speaks volumes, if you ask me.
  • AlphaDuck
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #359

in the internet world we have people who act different that who they truly are. and bibzy probably is a example of that.
you can continue this ''argument'' of yours by yourself. my point is made. and he should not be promoted.
  • Nade
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #367

potato
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #371

MelvinVA wrote:
I don't get it with the +<number> thing. You just +support or -support a app and that's it. It's not liek we're going to count points.

+1 isn't a point system. It's the exact same as +support. It just means +1 person who supports it. If someone does something like +3 then they're just dumb, or biased.

I've seen Bibzy do a couple stupid things, but nothing to justify a -1, although I don't see him doing much on the server, I'll still give a +1
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5

[DENIED] Bibzy's mod App. 11 years 3 months ago #375

Nade wrote:
in the internet world we have people who act different that who they truly are. and bibzy probably is a example of that.
you can continue this ''argument'' of yours by yourself. my point is made. and he should not be promoted.

I hate to break it to you, pal, but if a condescending, self-righteous, inverted, and rather ignorant person such as yourself finds themselves in such a position on the server, then Bibzy -- along with just about anyone who has played on the server -- should have no problem doing so. I have yet to see you provide any valid points, as to why Bibzy shouldn't be promoted, other than false accusations, with no evidence to support them. If anything, you just don't want another moderator around. I'm willing to bet that you don't want to lose your false sense of being special.
  • AlphaDuck
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

282 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT