Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [APPROVED] Owls_Oasis' JailBreak Administrator Application

[APPROVED] Owls_Oasis' JailBreak Administrator Application 11 years 2 months ago #2809

Jensen

United States

Total Playtime Ingame:
About a week or so.

In-Game & Username & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
In-Game - сисаО‾слшО |DSG SA|
Username - Owls_Oasis
SteamID - STEAM_0:0:44845624
Steam Nickname - Owls_Oasis

What server you wish to get a rank on?
JailBreak

Languages mastered
Finnish, English, Swedish

Rate your english from 1/10 scale.
10/10 - Taught myself for 9 years of my life.

Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities? Own servers excluded.
I am Admin in a CS:S community for Gungame and a Superadmin on DSG, a TTT community: 5+ Servers.

What means NLR? Give atleast 1 example situation.
NLR is when you get killed, you must wait X amount of minutes before going back to the place you got killed. (Mainly on DarkRP)
Example: If Player 1 gets killed in the Gun Store on DarkRP, if he runs back to the Gun Store seconds after the murder, that will be breaking NLR.

What means RDM? Give atleast 1 example situation.
RDM means Random Death Match, this happens when a player randomly hurts/kills another player with no valid reason. (Mainly on TTT, DarkRP and Jailbreak)
Example: If Player 1 is in his Jail Cell on JailBreak with no weapons and listening to all the Guards, gets killed, that will be RDM.

What means metagaming? Give atleast 1 example situation.
Metagame is when you gain & use information not directly available to your roleplaying character. Using information from /ooc is such an example, taking actions towards players based on their model/skin is another.

What would you do if a player breaks NLR?
If a player breaks NLR, I warn him first, talk to him and ask him what happend, if it must happen again, I will kick him from the server for the reason "NLR Broken, Already Warned".

What would you do if a player breaks RDM?
If a player breaks RDM, I automaticly kick him for RDM, no matter how many people were RDMed. If he rejoins and does it again, he will be Tempbanned for 1 hour.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.

Can you be online atleast three/four days a week for atleast a few hours those days?
I can be online everyday, 5 - 8 hours a day. :)

Are you 14 or higher?
Yes sir.

If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed you understand, you will dedicate to a training program and have answered each questions personally. Copied applications will be denied at once. Do you understand?
Yes sir, I do understand.

Will you respect all players in both respect as disrespectful behaviour?
Yes sir.

What is your added value to the community apart from taking care of grievers? (atleast 150 words)
My added value to the community in my opinion will be my activeness. I was on for the last couple days and I did not see one Administrator on. I will fill that empty spot by being on daily, 5 - 8 hours daily. I will do my correct Administrative jobs, never abuse, and never disrespect anyone below or above my rank. When I'm on none of your staff will have to worry about disciplining rule breakers because I will do every single thing. I know every ULX command by mind and I know how to punish them according to the rule they have broken. I understand every single rule accordingly and on the dot, and will never ever break any of those rules. If I am doing something wrong, I will always talk openly to any staff member about new ideas, suggestions, and any issues they see with my methods of punishing.

Have you had enough community bonding so far?
I have, yes. Yesterday I was a Guard all night and enjoyed every moment of it. :D

What do you expect from your mentor/training (atleast 150 words)?
I expect from my training that I will be taught new methods of decipline according to how the owner feels they should be punished. I also expect that I will get to know the owner and fellow staff members better than I knew them previously. I also expect that I will learn better ways to play (Even though that sounds a bit foolish), sort of as a Player/Admin. People won't fear me because of my rank, but respect me otherwise. I hope they will tell me some stuff about ULX or Gmod I didn't already know (Great to learn new things). :D

Thank you for reading this application Sir/Ma'am.
  • Owls_Oasis
  • Fresh Boarder
Mainly loves JailBreak, Zombie RP and Dark RP.
Feel free to add me on Steam anytime. :)
Name on Steam : Owls_Oasis |DSG SA|
The topic has been locked.

[APPROVED] Owls_Oasis' JailBreak Administrator Application 11 years 2 months ago #2812

May I add that I'm on right now, 20-something people and all the guards are RDMing and 3 people are mic spamming...
  • Owls_Oasis
  • Fresh Boarder

[APPROVED] Owls_Oasis' JailBreak Administrator Application 11 years 2 months ago #2833

+supportI would like to know you. You seem very nice according to the application, is it jailbreak 6 or 7?
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[APPROVED] Owls_Oasis' JailBreak Administrator Application 11 years 2 months ago #2837

Sorry about that sir. I am doing it for 6. My apologizes.
  • Owls_Oasis
  • Fresh Boarder

[APPROVED] Owls_Oasis' JailBreak Administrator Application 11 years 2 months ago #2865

You know me ;)
  • Daemon Child
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
The Krillster

[APPROVED] Owls_Oasis' JailBreak Administrator Application 11 years 2 months ago #2880

Daemon Child wrote:
You know me ;)
  • Owls_Oasis
  • Fresh Boarder

[APPROVED] Owls_Oasis' JailBreak Administrator Application 11 years 2 months ago #3010

Great player, he roleplays well aswell. +Support

[APPROVED] Owls_Oasis' JailBreak Administrator Application 11 years 2 months ago #3069

He is a great person and nos all the rules and plays a lot i think he would be a great mod/admin for jailbreak and would love him to be apart of the staff so a BIG +support from me.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[APPROVED] Owls_Oasis' JailBreak Administrator Application 11 years 2 months ago #3163

Chill guy played on jailbreak once with him and he roleplayed amazing.
Havent seen him break any rules either.

[move:nc19ml59]+SUPPORT[/move:nc19ml59]
  • Brein
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

Oh my GOD Agent is Dragging me around ingame i might get my promotion (c)Nail
I dont want Moderator's to see my Admin posts (c) Curtis
DarkRP Name: Bruce Leet

[APPROVED] Owls_Oasis' JailBreak Administrator Application 11 years 2 months ago #3212

Lots of +support and since no-one has taken this into care thusfar and the server is in dire need:

APPROVED
  • Scottie
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

306 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop