Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] My admin application

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #193

My real name is Jack Nail.

I'm from Wales.

I was born on the 21st of December 1999 and im 12 but im 13 in 11 days.

I have played about 120 hours.

My name in the game is Nail and my steam name is nailmaster395371 and ID is STEAM_0:1:43631909.

I would like to be on the first server also known as downtown_V4.

I speak English.

Well I have wanting to be admin for quite a while. I have saw a lot of rdm while playing and prop block also nlr I really hate it when there is no admins or mod on the game and i am raiding someone i kill them a few seconds after i would find myself being killed by the same guy.Rdm is one thing i hate most i cannot stand it when people go round with a extremely good gun and just keep rdming everyone and snipers also get on my nerves when they rdm.Prop block is another thing i cant stand Ive saw a lot of people complaining about it when there are no admins or mods they have maybe all the printers (besides topaz or other bad printers) and they cant get in because of prop block so people are watching the printers while those printers are mocking them.

I'm planning to donate to the server now and i have a mic that i can use i would really like to be a mod or admin i would be grateful for either of those i want to also thank Agentlulz and Zart for giving me such a great time on the server thank you for your time, yours sincerely, Jack.Also i realize i got rejected before and thought i would have another shot at it.Make me mod for a few days if you don't trust me fully
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #197

Again same response as before, you rdm and fail RP. -10 from me.
  • DGVids
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #200

you are always afk and no i dont rdm it was a mug so if anything you are wrong now please leave my admin app alone I use to rdm sometimes but people do change so you can come on the server right now and notice that i DONT fail rp and that i DONT rdm. Go ahead come on come onto the sever and see for yourself. i dont mean this in a nasty way but just come on the server and see
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #221

Hello.

I see you on the Zombie server some times, and also on the normal Dark rp.

I seen you rdm. But you say you have changed... Well Can we get some proof about that? Like i seen alot of people that rdm, then says they wont do it again, but they do. So it will take some time to earn my trust.
2 days ago you wanted alot of people banned because they all kind of things but you was in spawn, and didn't have proof.

THIS POST IS USELESS. Sorry i had wrong ofc i don't see him if he are on the other server.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #241

yes ice i agree i got really annoyed as they were placing continuous hits on me and rdming alot in spawn and out spawn. I do realise you dont truly think that i dont rdm anymore you see i want to be a mod on the server as i have played over 120 hours on it, i really enjoy it but when people do the stuff like that i get annoyed -.- you can come on the server later on and maybe we could base together (downtown not zombie) you know just keep a eye on me.

also i have to wait for my cousin cz she has the credit card :3
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #244

Oh... Sorry, didn't see it was server 1 - Though it was server 2, that explains alot.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #245

yeh lol i dont really take the second one as serious as the first one and i used the box of whatever it was because the guy rdm'd me
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #248

The lack of punctuation is strong in this one. I have seen you brake rules and cause a lot of grief, you need more respect in my book to get my vote so 0 from me.
  • AlphaRhine
  • Fresh Boarder
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #249

so your inbeetween
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #250

nail still breaks rules till this day,i do not support him in anyway.
  • Nade
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #251

how do i brake the rules? u got proof?
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #252

A couple days ago, you told DG in chat on the server that he should be proud of you because you had not RDMed anyone all day. That type of attitude twords the rules leads me to believe you have no respect for the rules and therefore are incapable of enforcing them.

-In response to your post, I had to call Nade earlier because you random demoted me twice. Once after you NLRed. You also attempt random demoted another player who killed you while you were trying to kill me. These actions lead me to believe if you were given mod powers, you would use them for your own gain, not for the good of the server.

-While you are on the server, all you try to do is mug people, then while trying to kill the person who you were mugging, you kill every single other person on the street, even when they had nothing to do with the mugging. Then you use the mug as your excuse for the genocide. (ex. Trying to mug me and killing and destroying Frodo's base)

-You like creating grudges and pursuing them forever. You get killed while mugging someone, you will go back and try to mug the same person 5 minutes later. Again and again. If you have a problem with someone, you continue to go back to them to troll and frustrate them further. For hours on end. This shows a lack of maturity.
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #254

That don't sound like a good mod / Admin.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin

[DENIED] My admin application 11 years 4 months ago #256

Ti#c Ice wrote:
That don't sound like a good mod / Admin.

Agreed

DENIED
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun