TOPIC: [Prop Hunt Super Admin] Poltergeist's Application

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Poltergeist's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398947

Steam Name: Poltergeist

Time Zone: GMT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199014522393

What server are you applying for? Prop Hunt

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:527128332

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Most recent account - www.gametracker.com/player/poltergeist/p...arpgaming.com:27040/

Other accounts:

www.gametracker.com/player/biosenic/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/

www.gametracker.com/player/biohazard-bru...arpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time: 720 hours

Languages I speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

my time has an admin has enforced my understanding of more complicated situations, and my knowledge of every rule is 100%. as an admin, i have been very friendly towards players, fellow staff members, users on the prop hunt server and new players that need help. when someone breaks a rule, i punish them accordingly and quickly.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

as an admin to this server, ive done a lot to help it run smoothly. ive dealt with rule-breakers accordingly and almost immediately, ive helped out people who need help or are confused, ive been polite to people who arent being so nice to other players, and to staff members and i do my best to make the server as playable and enjoyable as possible. in the past i have trained multiple moderators which adds to my experience of being a staff member who is suitable for this role. i also want the ability to deal with hackers as there have been many times where a hacker was online destroying the server and i couldnt deal with them. i want to now have the authority to deal with them accordingly.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

there have been a few situations where i called in LT to deal with situations that i couldnt. one of those situations being a hacker on the server and my inability to deal with it. i called on a LT member to deal with the hacker and punish them accordingly.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

i would either speak to the person reporting the staff member or read the report againt them. if they do not have sufficient evidence to support their report abuse then i will close it saying that there is not efficient evidence to support the claim. if they have proof, i will then speak to the reported staff member and ask them why they were doing what they were doing. if he doesnt give an efficient response, i will accept the report abuse and give the staff member a verbal warning. depending on how bad the situation was, i would bring it up in the lead team meeting. if the reported staff member has a good story to back the claim up, i would talk about it in the LT meeting.
Hello X, i have reviewed your Report Abuse against Y, and i have decided that this has been:

:accepted:

I have spoken to Y saying that it is not acceptable for them to be abusive, especially since they are a staff member.

Have a good day!

- Please Lock

Hello X, I have reviewed your Report Abuse against Y, and decided that this has been:

:denied:

You have not given good enough evidence to back up your claim, and after speaking to Y, they said that this is not true.

Have a good day!

- Please Lock

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would speak to the staff member saying that the ban duration they have handed out is unnecessary and that it will be shortened to make things fairer. if necessary, i would then go over how long to ban someone depending on the offence, and how bad it is.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

first of all i would tell the staff member to be more appropriate, and to use acceptable words which are not derogatory and could escalate the situation. i would then ask the staff member what the situation is. i would then tell them to calm down, and maybe leave it to another staff member on the server. i would decide whether action should be taken or not.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

i would get them to be in discord and let them both explain their side of the situation. if they are both fighting over whatever is right or wrong, i would tell them both to be quiet, and let each other speak their stories without interruptions. after having a chat with them both, i would ask for proof if the staff member was really breaking the rules. if they have no proof, i would say that i cannot do anything as the staff member has no evidence that the other staff member was rule-breaking and i would say that they are wasting my time with potentially false information. if they staff member does have proof, i would ask the the staff member about why he rule-broke and how unacceptable it is considering his rank. i would then tell the staff member to not ever do this again. if the staff member owns up to themselves rule-breaking, i would ask them why they did it. i would then say that this is extremely unacceptable considering his rank; but i would also thank him for owning up to him rule-breaking. after this, i would bring it up in the meeting, and discuss whether the staff member should be demoted or not; depending on how bad they broke the rules.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

i would ask the staff member to stop being disrespectful toward other staff members as it puts a bad impression over them and maybe the community, and could lead to a demotion. if there was a fight, i would try to break up the fight and let each other explain why they are fighting. i would then tell them both to relax and just to be friendly to each other as they are both contributing to helping the server and being role models. i would then bring this up in the meeting. if the staff member was being discriminatory, then i would talk about them getting an official warning or a demotion.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

first, i would watch them and see how bad the are rulebreaking. if its bad enough, i would force an emergency demotion. then i would ask them to come onto discord and ask them to explain why they were mass rulebreaking. i would then say that this is highly unacceptable considering they are a staff member, (and thats why i forced a demotion) and i would then tell them to stop rulebreaking. (or tell them that they would not be staff until they are trusted again) i would also tell them that staff members are there to stop rulebreakers, enforce rules, to help people out and to set an example to people and new staff members, not to lure in rule-breakers and then brainwash them into thinking that rule-breaking is allowed on this server. i would tell them that their actions put a bad impression on the server thinking that they have abusive staff members; and because of this the playerbase would be low.
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Poltergeist's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398957

:support: good luck biosenic
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poltergeist

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Poltergeist's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399014

:support:

Note: There are no meetings for the next 2 weeks over the holiday period, so this will be voted on the 7th of January, at 6:45 PM.
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator