Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Prophunt Moderator] Feelux's Application

[Prophunt Moderator] Feelux's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1398367

I'd like this application deleted when possible please. I have thought about it and that's my decision. Thank you for understanding and sorry for your trouble.
  • Feelux
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Prop Hunt Moderator
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Feelux.
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Moderator] Feelux's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1398370

Feelux wrote:
Steam Name: Feelux

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052362725

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46048498

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Feelux/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time: 57 hours (3415 minutes ish from the tracker)

Languages I speak: English

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming on the server: As I don't really know a lot of the moderator permissions/commands I can't really tell, but I would kindly ask them to stop what they are doing and if I can't then mute them if that's a power the moderator rank has, otherwise contact other staff about the situation and how to handle it.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: I would PM them and tell them that what they are doing is an exploit and they should move to another spot/position in that case. If they don't move from an exploited spot then I think (Don't judge me here, I don't really know what the move is but I would like to learn) I would either move them away from their spot and tell them not to go there again. If they then did it again, I think (again don't judge my experience) the move would be to teleporting them again and this is their 2nd chance they have and if it persists, either call higher ups (Admin/SuperAdmin/HeadAdmin/ServerOwner) and ask what to do about it. I don't know if mod has the rights to hand out kicks or bans and therefore would take it up with the other staff members about handling it.

Explain the meaning of the term "ghosting" and give an example scenario: Ghosting is like having someone on your shoulder or behind you that see another persons point of view or gets told by another person and their point of view revealing other peoples locations (in this case prop hunt). For this case a prop intentionally wants to get shot so he can go see where the other props are hiding and then tell their friend or friends where the remaining props are hiding. If this happens, then it would obviously lead to hunters having an advantage in winning all the rounds when they're online "teaming".

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): I'm capable of reaching out as a non-staff with recording evidence if I have observed something that seemed suspicious, either ghosting or cheating. I have experienced different scendarios and held my head cool while trying to get help from the staff. Sometimes mods or admins haven't been online and I haven't been able to get in contact with one and that's where I've had to collect recordings in order to provide the information that the staff needs in order to act on a case. I really like being on the server and I've always said and I still say it now: I just want fair play and have fun while being on the server. If I can help provide that, then I'd love to help out when it's needed and when I'm able to. With or without staff powers, I'll still help out with providing proof/evidence.

Extra Information: (Not Required)
I feel like the most important thing is fair play and being able to have fun without people either exploiting/ghosting/cheating etc and being a staff would make me able to see more ways of handling situations as the current one (yes it is an efficient one and I'll still do it regardless - Record everytime I see something suspicious) only goes so far as having the wait time. I would also like to point out that I think I'm a nice guy, tell me if I'm wrong, but I like helping out where I can.

As you've read this far, I'd like to thank you for reading my application and I hope to see you guys in game!
Sincerely, Feelux - Just a casual gamer xd
:plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Moderator] Feelux's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1398435

:support:
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP