Estimated Server Time:
10+ ~ Hours Per Week

Time Zone:
Eastern European Standard Time GMT+2

Languages I speak:
English, Greek

Promotion Related

Dedication
I've been devoted to providing my most appropriate and professional skills to the table throughout my whole presence and actually act as if Prop Hunt was my child. Assisting people and caring enough to help them spend their free time with the quality they deserve in best way possible, and generally utilizing my experiences to handle all kinds of social situations, regardless of their good or bad nature, have been key factors to the proven success over the course of my time on Prop Hunt and Zarp overall. I can't begin to measure my technical knowledge, but i do try to offer it in every turn i take, often trying to do more than a rank requires, even though it's a pure joy for me. I'm sure i'm also known for my discipline of not missing a single meeting ever, regardless of server or rank, which just proves the very factor of dedication.

Leadership
It has been exciting to say the least to put into action something i excel at, since leading teams has been my forte throughout my professional career's lifespan. I have the tendency to own situations and pull through with haste and surpassing desirable results, which has given me a lot of quick promotions throughout my life. I have shown signs of all of these here by not only training staff, which is the smallest feat, yet a very important part since these are the pillars of a great staff member in the making, but engaging and getting to discuss and explain situations to them and get them to an acceptable to me level of staffing for the server, but at the same time keeping my head down and becoming part of them, pushing through by example, which has proven to bring out more trust towards me from not only staff, but regular players themselves, as i make sure they can count on me whatever the situation might be, but more recently on other staff too since they have started to share my standards, which is something that would only make me feel proud.

Drive
I always remember myself passionating over work and tasks to an extent of hitting the ground running with enthusiasm capable of developing a love and care greater than the actual owners of the business, which is how i also developed a very important skill of wise judging a character and situations which has evolved into an ethos which accompanies me all the time along with focus patience and persistence. Zarp has no different treatment that that since every task i take i give so much focus and dedication into it that it comes to hour-long sessions without interruptions until i am satisfied with the results.

Professionalism
A few more skills i gathered throughout my years of service and management in hotels and restaurants of a higher class are dealing with all kinds of people and behavior, whether it is a customer, or a supervisor, being able to keep a modest and subtle stance, but most importantly being able to be a chameleon and handle situations and responses based on character readings and body language which is what defines a true professional, especially in this line of work where social skills are of vital importance. Rationalizing everything and escalating situations to a level only acceptable by the house rules and terms, has also only opened doors for me as this is a way you become a valuable asset, who stands upfront for the represented business, but also stands upfront to support and give the silver service a customer needs.

Future Position
I plan on engaging with Callum, the server owner, even more, despite already being an information hog of updates/fixes the server needs, to bring a desirable result in a more timely manner, but at the same time keep the standard of all server aspects up to my high expectations by uniting staff, familiarizing everyone with procedures even more, and generally offering the rest of the team and the players something to look up to and be proud and excited to experience.

Last Words
I thought i shouldn’t flood my application with words, but show my intentions instead and prove everything i mentioned here in action instead, but you have my respect for reading through this application since self-reflecting isn't an easy task for me as i have always used actions instead of words to describe myself.

I'm looking forward to any feedback, positive and negative
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 211

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by ItsDonny.
The topic has been locked.

[PROPHUNT HEAD ADMIN] Donny's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397784

i love you

:plussp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

[PROPHUNT HEAD ADMIN] Donny's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397785

ItsDonny wrote:

Basic Information

Steam Name:
ItsDonny

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:97227994

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Estimated Server Time:
10+ ~ Hours Per Week

Time Zone:

Languages I speak:
English, Greek

Promotion Related

Dedication
I've been devoted to providing my most appropriate and professional skills to the table throughout my whole presence and actually act as if Prop Hunt was my child. Assisting people and caring enough to help them spend their free time with the quality they deserve in best way possible, and generally utilizing my experiences to handle all kinds of social situations, regardless of their good or bad nature, have been key factors to the proven success over the course of my time on Prop Hunt and Zarp overall. I can't begin to measure my technical knowledge, but i do try to offer it in every turn i take, often trying to do more than a rank requires, even though it's a pure joy for me. I'm sure i'm also known for my discipline of not missing a single meeting ever, regardless of server or rank, which just proves the very factor of dedication.

Leadership
It has been exciting to say the least to put into action something i excel at, since leading teams has been my forte throughout my professional career's lifespan. I have the tendency to own situations and pull through with haste and surpassing desirable results, which has given me a lot of quick promotions throughout my life. I have shown signs of all of these here by not only training staff, which is the smallest feat, yet a very important part since these are the pillars of a great staff member in the making, but engage with them and get to discuss and explain situations to them and get them to an acceptable to me level of staffing for the server, but at the same time keeping my head down and becoming part of them, pushing through by example, which has proven to bring out more trust towards me from not only staff, but regular players themselves, as i make sure they can count on me whatever the situation might be, but more recently on other staff too since they have started to share my standards, which is something that would only make me feel proud.

Drive
I always remember myself passionating over work and tasks to an extent of hitting the ground running with enthusiasm capable of developing a love and care greater than the actual owners of the business, which is how i also developed a very important skill of wise judging a character and situations which has evolved into an ethos which accompanies me all the time along with focus patience and persistence. Zarp has no different treatment that that since every task i take i give so much focus and dedication into it that it comes to hour-long sessions without interruptions until i am satisfied with the results.

Professionalism
A few more skills i gathered throughout my years of service and management in hotels and restaurants of a higher class are dealing with all kinds of people and behavior, whether it is a customer, or a supervisor, being able to keep a modest and subtle stance, but most importantly being able to be a chameleon and handle situations and responses based on character readings and body language which is what defines a true professional, especially in this line of work where social skills are of vital importance. Rationalizing everything and escalating situations to a level only acceptable by the house rules and terms, has also only opened doors for me as this is a way you become a valuable asset, who stands upfront for the represented business, but also stands upfront to support and give the silver service a customer needs.

Future Position
I plan on engaging with Callum, the server owner, even more, despite already being an information hog of updates/fixes the server needs, to bring a desirable result in a more timely manner, but at the same time keep the standard of all server aspects up to my high expectations by uniting staff, familiarizing everyone with procedures even more, and generally offering the rest of the team and the players something to look up to and be proud and excited to experience.

Last Words
I thought i don't flood my application with words, but show my intentions and prove everything i mentioned here in action instead, but you have my respect for reading through this application since self-reflecting isn't an easy task for me as i have always used actions instead of words to describe myself.

:minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748

[PROPHUNT HEAD ADMIN] Donny's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397786

yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

Basic Information

Steam Name:
ItsDonny

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:97227994

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Estimated Server Time:
10+ ~ Hours Per Week

Time Zone:

Languages I speak:
English, Greek

Promotion Related

Dedication

Leadership
It has been exciting to say the least to put into action something i excel at, since leading teams has been my forte throughout my professional career's lifespan. I have the tendency to own situations and pull through with haste and surpassing desirable results, which has given me a lot of quick promotions throughout my life. I have shown signs of all of these here by not only training staff, which is the smallest feat, yet a very important part since these are the pillars of a great staff member in the making, but engage with them and get to discuss and explain situations to them and get them to an acceptable to me level of staffing for the server, but at the same time keeping my head down and becoming part of them, pushing through by example, which has proven to bring out more trust towards me from not only staff, but regular players themselves, as i make sure they can count on me whatever the situation might be, but more recently on other staff too since they have started to share my standards, which is something that would only make me feel proud.

Drive

Professionalism

Future Position

Last Words
I thought i don't flood my application with words, but show my intentions and prove everything i mentioned here in action instead, but you have my respect for reading through this application since self-reflecting isn't an easy task for me as i have always used actions instead of words to describe myself.

:minussp:
:neutralsp:
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[PROPHUNT HEAD ADMIN] Donny's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397790

:support:
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator