Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin] Clarky's Application

[TTT Super Admin] Clarky's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397763

Steam Name: Clarky

Time Zone: UK time

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ThatSpyIsAGentleMen

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Clarky/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: a pretty long time, i made updates for this server

Languages I speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Throughout my time as a staff member, I have had to deal with users who were breaking basic rule conducts such as mic spam, racism and so forth. I've always been willing to commit myself to the server and am looking to take on the role of a SA.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Aside the fact that I used to be a CM, I actually had the full responsibility of running TTT. Since I was put into power of a CM, my priority was to repair the staff team relations with the CM team and I believe that I did a fantastic job in doing so at the time as it was incredibly important that we have our staff team know who they can resort to with absolute ease and do what they believe is best for the server without feeling like there was some sort of consequence to it, the passion is something I've always stood for when it comes to TTT with its dedicated staff members and players. I am also very easy to contact, in the past it was my idea to create an actual content update for the server, which at the time the server was literally untouched for 2+ years and there were just numerous complaints, those were thankfully fixed and the playerbase is finally being listened to with my initiative intentions. As it currently stands right now, I have been in contact with Darling & Vodka and am helping with fixing playermodel issues that the server is currently facing so this should also demonstrate that I am still doing work for the server whilst not being on the server itself sometimes.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
We suspected someone that was cheating and sent in some anti cheats, if I were LT at the time, it would of been good to see what I could potentially be dealing with or obviously no action if AC's showed nothing.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
This is quite subjective and can depend what had happened however typically I would review the report abuse and the provided evidence. I would then speak to the staff member in question on their response to the report abuse in order to try justify their actions. Once I have come to a conclusion, I would speak to the LT if it were to be accepted so they are aware of what is going on and whether this would need to be brought up within the next meeting. If the staff member did nothing wrong, it would simply be denied.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would first of all question what had happened in the situation and why it resulted in the staff member banning the user to the excessive amount of time and come to a discussion about how long the ban should really be in those type of situations. I will then make sure that the staff member understands that the ban may have been a bit too long and can come to an agreement to lower it down and allow the user to know what is going on.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I will proceed to explain how the situation could have been handled and allow the staff member to try to handle a situation with me as I give a helping hand in the situation until they will understand how it should be done. That way, the staff will then know how it should normally be done and can make a progress to improve on themselves.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would question the reporter what had happened and ask if they had any sort of evidence within this situation just in case. I will then question to the reported staff member and ask what had happened on their side of the story and try to create the image of the situation in my head. Next, I would go ahead and let the reporter know their side of things and try and clear up the situation by telling what may have been done wrong, or misunderstood by the staff member.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I will bring the staff member into a private voice channel or message them asking what is the problem, then I will try and help solve the relationships with the particular staff member and the staff team by doing what is right to correct the situation instead of allowing it to escalate to the point of causing more fights and arguments, etc. If the staff member is also in need of a break, I will more than welcome them to allow some time off, as you may not know what they might have gone through in their personal lives and so on.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
Depending on the situation, I will try and stop the staff member from breaking the rules. If needed in extreme conditions in cases like mass abuse, an emergency demotion can be used on this, however the LT should be informed of this immediately. I will proceed to state that their actions were unacceptable and would ask for their reasoning because of this so I can bring it up to the next Lead Team Meeting.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT Super Admin] Clarky's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397766

Clarky wrote:
Steam Name: Clarky

Time Zone: UK time

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ThatSpyIsAGentleMen

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Clarky/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: a pretty long time, i made updates for this server

Languages I speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Throughout my time as a staff member, I have had to deal with users who were breaking basic rule conducts such as mic spam, racism and so forth. I've always been willing to commit myself to the server and am looking to take on the role of a SA.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Aside the fact that I used to be a CM, I actually had the full responsibility of running TTT. Since I was put into power of a CM, my priority was to repair the staff team relations with the CM team and I believe that I did a fantastic job in doing so at the time as it was incredibly important that we have our staff team know who they can resort to with absolute ease and do what they believe is best for the server without feeling like there was some sort of consequence to it, the passion is something I've always stood for when it comes to TTT with its dedicated staff members and players. I am also very easy to contact, in the past it was my idea to create an actual content update for the server, which at the time the server was literally untouched for 2+ years and there were just numerous complaints, those were thankfully fixed and the playerbase is finally being listened to with my initiative intentions. As it currently stands right now, I have been in contact with Darling & Vodka and am helping with fixing playermodel issues that the server is currently facing so this should also demonstrate that I am still doing work for the server whilst not being on the server itself sometimes.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
We suspected someone that was cheating and sent in some anti cheats, if I were LT at the time, it would of been good to see what I could potentially be dealing with or obviously no action if AC's showed nothing.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
This is quite subjective and can depend what had happened however typically I would review the report abuse and the provided evidence. I would then speak to the staff member in question on their response to the report abuse in order to try justify their actions. Once I have come to a conclusion, I would speak to the LT if it were to be accepted so they are aware of what is going on and whether this would need to be brought up within the next meeting. If the staff member did nothing wrong, it would simply be denied.

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would first of all question what had happened in the situation and why it resulted in the staff member banning the user to the excessive amount of time and come to a discussion about how long the ban should really be in those type of situations. I will then make sure that the staff member understands that the ban may have been a bit too long and can come to an agreement to lower it down and allow the user to know what is going on.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I will proceed to explain how the situation could have been handled and allow the staff member to try to handle a situation with me as I give a helping hand in the situation until they will understand how it should be done. That way, the staff will then know how it should normally be done and can make a progress to improve on themselves.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would question the reporter what had happened and ask if they had any sort of evidence within this situation just in case. I will then question to the reported staff member and ask what had happened on their side of the story and try to create the image of the situation in my head. Next, I would go ahead and let the reporter know their side of things and try and clear up the situation by telling what may have been done wrong, or misunderstood by the staff member.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I will bring the staff member into a private voice channel or message them asking what is the problem, then I will try and help solve the relationships with the particular staff member and the staff team by doing what is right to correct the situation instead of allowing it to escalate to the point of causing more fights and arguments, etc. If the staff member is also in need of a break, I will more than welcome them to allow some time off, as you may not know what they might have gone through in their personal lives and so on.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
Depending on the situation, I will try and stop the staff member from breaking the rules. If needed in extreme conditions in cases like mass abuse, an emergency demotion can be used on this, however the LT should be informed of this immediately. I will proceed to state that their actions were unacceptable and would ask for their reasoning because of this so I can bring it up to the next Lead Team Meeting.
:plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[TTT Super Admin] Clarky's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397771

Fuck yeah.

:plussp:
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder