SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:81263200

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1

Estimated Server Time:

4613+ hrs

Languages I Speak:

English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

The ban command is a command which needs to be used very carefully, it shouldn't be abused nor break the staff ethos. Appropriate reasonings for bans are:

:check: A user has multiple recent warnings e.g 6+ , the ban command should be used to roughly give a 4-5+day ban.(this can also depend on the situation and types of rule breaks)
:check: A user is attempting to crash the server by e.g prop spamming should be permanently banned!
:check: Another reasoning behind the ban command is when a user is exploiting in-game features to a point of harming other players that are online.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

Main Menu:
On the main page when you first press F1 there will be 4 tabs. The first one is admin requests, then warnings, logging and active nlr. I will now explain them in detail.

Admin Requests:
Here you will see all the F1's users make on the server, F1's will be made when users are in need/help of something or they are reporting a rule breaker online on the servers.

Admin Request Options:
As seen in he screenshot that is provide below, it will display you the persons name and more options. "Handle this" will allow you to handle it, once you right click it again it will give you more options such as "goto", "bring", "mark as finish" and "discard/unhandle". The goto feature will obviously tp to the user who created the F1. Bring will teleport the player to you and should only be used once you have already teleported to the user first, it is used to mainly bring users to rooftops etc. Next is the discard/unhandle feature this will unhandle the F1 and show up as an unhandled F1, this can be used if the user is afk. Once the user is fully happy and the report is now fully handled you can mark it as finished adding to your total/weekly f1 count!

Logging:
The logging tab is useful at times, it allows a staff member to see all the recent logs since they joined and can also search them mainly using steamids to see more information such as kills, arrests, job changes, nlr, money dropping etc.

Copy to clipboard/Steam id/Name:
This feature is used the most during admin sits to where the admin can easily get information on a user and provide it in an easy way.
"Time" will copy the time stamp of when the situation occurred, "Player Information" will copy the name and steam id of the user and "Full Log" will copy the entire log e.g Player A(Steamid) was killed by Player B(Steamid) with an m9k_psg1 in the Bank District.

Warnings Tab:
This will show users recent punishments on the server in a certain time frame, it can be used to copy the information, or unwarn players.

Active NLR:
This feature is used to see which players have active NLR in certain districts, It does not mean that they are currently breaking NLR it just shows that they have it in that location.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

If I was to see a player on the server who is being verbally abusive towards me I would handle it in a calm and appropriate manor. I would first teleport to the player informing him that he is breaking the server rules and being offensive towards me. I would ask him to not continue his actions and give him a voice/chat mute.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

Hello Player Y,

After speaking to the administrator who handed out your punishment for prop spamming, we have decided to unban you. We have seen you have been banned for a long time and you have truly shown that you are sorry for your actions. We hope that you do not continue these after your ban is lifted. If continued, you will be placed onto another permanent ban. You can read over the server rules here, since a lot of rules have changed since you last played, thanks for appealing you ban!

:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

I believe I should be promoted to Admin to make my moderation skills and abilities highly improved. Being admin will allow me to be able to handle more situations rather than having to get an administrator online or to teleport to me to help the situation. I will be able to be way more independent and handle things myself. I know I've only been Moderator for a week but at the end of the day I've all the experience in the community. I know I've come off a CM ban over a month ago, but I want to put that being me and move on and come back to the server helping as much as I can. I really hope you guys considering accepting me for admin.

Thanks for reading my application. :lol:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by OnionRings.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] OnionRings' Application 1 year 7 months ago #1393369

:support:
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[SSRP Admin] OnionRings' Application 1 year 7 months ago #1393370

:plussp:
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP Admin] OnionRings' Application 1 year 7 months ago #1393372

• Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] OnionRings' Application 1 year 7 months ago #1393373

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP Admin] OnionRings' Application 1 year 7 months ago #1393375

• Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP Admin] OnionRings' Application 1 year 7 months ago #1393376

I bet guiding me through the ssrp beginner experience would help a ton with the verdict :silly:

• ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP Admin] OnionRings' Application 1 year 7 months ago #1393382

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Clarky
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

262 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127