TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Jamie's Application

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392542

RP Name: #Jamie
Link to Steam Profile: Click Here
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:48813100
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: Click Here

Estimated Server Time: 400 Hours (With this Username)

Languages I speak: English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

1)The ban command should be appropriate to use when someone is ban evading on the server.
2)Constant RDM / being disrespectful / racist after being muted.
3)Lots of recent punishments and deciding to carry on rule breaking

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

From previous experience being an Moderator I remember you can press the F1 menu and see all requests from recent players who are reporting someone for a rule break, this has helped me in many ways to help players more quickly and efficiently via teleporting to them directly.

Warnings on the F1 menu can show you how many active warnings there are on the server, in other ways can show you how many recent warnings someone has got.

Logging on the F1 menu will show you the logs of everyone in-game of what they're up to such as: killing, arresting, changing jobs etc...

NLR on the F1 menu tells you who's got NLR and how many minutes left.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

First of all, I would tell the player to stop causing me inconvenience and respectfully tell them to go and carry on rping, if they continue to be disrespectful I will mute them. If it continues from there I will put them aside and tell them once again if it continues it will go to a warning.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

Firstly I would, write on the forums that I am handling the situation, then I will message the Administrator who placed the ban on the user, and speak to them about they're side of the story and why the ban was placed in the first place. If me and the Administrator think the apology was acceptable and they've admitted to what they have done is wrong we will reconsider the ban length and change it to 5 days so they can re-read the rules and know not to make the same mistake as before.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

As I was a former Moderator I learned to handle F1's more quickly and more efficiently as I had done them. But as a Moderator I had limited commands/powers and this made my job more harder and more time consuming and does not only waste my time but wastes the players RP time as well. An example I received as a previous Moderator was I got a F1 saying that this base had 5 fading doors and was also FDA when I asked him to let me in just to check it out just to see if it was ok he said F off to me. This also proves that players do not take Moderators as serious as they would do with an Admin. If I had to be given my old Admin status back I would definitely not abuse my powers as I did not with my old Moderator / Admin status. I have had an Admin status before and I am very eager to get F1's and situations dealt with faster and more time efficient and also know what all the powers and commands do and what level of punishment they are to be used at. If I ever got this Admin status back I would be able to handle a shred load of F1's and keep the ZARP SSRP role play experience excellent. As a Former Admin I did actually spend most of my game time helping others and this is why I should be given the Admin status.

• Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Jamie..
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392543

:support:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392545

:support: :)
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392606

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord Server. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

294 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun