Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392485

RP Name: Pringles
Time Zone: BST (GMT+1)
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/sRhdgjfg/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:628242221
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Pringles/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: I've been playing for 1 week (5 hours+) and have gained the excellence knowledge of the rules, and I haven't got a single warn/ban.

Languages I Speak: English.

SECTION B

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Definition: RDM (Random Death Match) – is when a player kills another player without a valid roleplay reason.

Example: Nafe kills callum for making an unfunny joke.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

Definition: NLR (New Life Rule) – is when being killed in a situation, they must forget everything that happened in the past; Cannot come back only after 3 minutes.

Example: Nafe is on his Swat job. He is currently raiding a house that is concerning firearms. Nafe dies and decides to return to the house to continue raiding. This would be NLR as he wouldn't remember anything that had happened.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.

Answer: I would teleport into a staff sit, and bring Player A and have a clear clarfication of his side story, then I would bring player B and explain to him that Player A has reported you for killing him for no reason. I would immediately check logs and check combat to see if he has been really killed, if he was killed, then I would warn player B for RDM. but If player B had not then I would tell Player A that player B did not kill you and I would end the case and teleport them back to their original location.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.

Answer: I would teleport and immediately freeze the user and ban him for MassRDM.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

should be picked because I am a well-mannered and mature person. I have been active on this server, and I would like to be as active when I become a staff member because, there is times where admins aren't active or aren't on duty and I want to be that one admin that stops rule breakers when there is no one to do that. I love teamwork, and as a staff member I would like to encourage teamwork among others to improve the staff team just a little bit. I have great knowledge on the rules and the server in general which will help me in being a better staff member. I believe I can bring good to this server and the staff team.

I want to be a Staff member to help the server from minge people and protect the community because Garry’s mod is mostly filtrated with trolls/minges, who just make the server an unpleasant place to be, and I want to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable role-play experience free of disruptions. I am loyal to the server rules and active on this server, I have previous experience staffing in multiple game-modes such as DarkRP and PoliceRP, and would get good amount of staff time each week.
  • Pringles
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by God dammit Ross. Reason: Adding gametracker link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392488

I've approved your post. I've also fixed your title and added your gametacker link to your app. However, I think you should wait for another week before getting staff, as you just started playing on the server recently and could do with a lot more experience with the rules.
Best of luck, regardless.
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by God dammit Ross.

[SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392490

you have 52 minutes played overall so idk pal
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392497

Nafe would never do any of these things :^)
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

[SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392503

Besides the reasons mentioned above, i think dedicating a bit more time into getting to know the server and it's people more and contributing by using the excellent knowledge of the rules you have towards helping around new players and not, would benefit both your experience and your reputation within the community.

:minussp:

I'll happily support next week if you don't get voted for positively this one.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392507

ItsDonny wrote:
Besides the reasons mentioned above, i think dedicating a bit more time into getting to know the server and it's people more and contributing by using the excellent knowledge of the rules you have towards helping around new players and not, would benefit both your experience and your reputation within the community.

#

You've never even been on ssrp so I don't know why you thought your opinion would be relevant.
  • . . . . .
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135

[SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392508

:plussp:
He has been "playing for 1 week (5 hours+) and have gained the excellence knowledge of the rules"
  • ImDrBeta
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 133

[SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392510

Nafe wrote:
Nafe would never do any of these things :^)

Gamersfunhouse... Maybe...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392511

John Sneed wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

#

You've never even been on ssrp so I don't know why you thought your opinion would be relevant.

I don't need to be on SSRP to provide an opinion for this application that is ONLY relevant, while your post isn't. You make no sense
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392524

ImDrBeta wrote:
:plussp:
He has been "playing for 1 week (5 hours+) and have gained the excellence knowledge of the rules"
i can confirm i have been more active than him
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

[SSRP Moderator] Pringle's Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392599

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Need more activity

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun