SSRP
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:204543170
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Estimated Server Time:
6k hours
Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I've been around on SSRP for around 5 years now, in which I have been staff (and LT once) several times and I believe these years I've spent would help me fulfill the role perfectly.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Activity
My activity during the past 4 years has mostly been conceived of just SSRP. As of now, I am very active on TeamSpeak, Forums, and SSRP. I've been giving responses to most of the SSRP staff-related posts and SSRP related posts in general. While my time on SSRP as an admin I've dealt with F1s daily and try to help to the best of my ability. I am active daily on SSRP and even though it's not required as a SA I would continue my activity. I'm active daily in the discord and TS to improve my communication with the rest of the staff team to the best of my ability.

Experience
I believe I have plenty of experience due to me being staff several times. Almost every time I've been staff having generally the most f1s done during my time. In total, I've been admin around 5-6 times and held the rank for months. I'm also very available as I'm usually very active on my steam or discord. As well as my timezone is different from the rest of the LT.

Dedication and Trust
Past few weeks there's was a bit of a struggle with playercount, I've been insanely active throughout all of it and still keeping up my staffing whilst I'm not afk. My dedication also as a staff member has really shown during the 2019 summer and times when the server was at a really low point. Despite the server having close to no one playing anymore I had still stuck around and staffed. Not once ever have I abused my rank in any sort of way. I've had any issues with the any of the staff team, nor have had 0 accepted staff reports on me. Currently, I hold 1 staff rank in the community and I would like to help out more on more of the servers to the best of my ability. Statically I have the most activity out of all the staff team at the moment.

Forum Activity
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Cheating players are completely untouchable as an admin due to the policies so I have never been able to help out with stuff such as this. Besides when I would use myself as bait to help other staff members (even did this when I was a user quite a bit.) One example was on S1 when "Sarkee" came on violently cheating and I made him 1v1 me while I had someone spectate him to get proof, he has now been either kicked or banned. One week there was a gun dealer who was reported for cheating by several players. I attempted to get proof via spectating and requesting screengrabs.
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Depending on the situation I would ask the reported staff about their side of the story after reading the full report. Reviewing the full evidence and both of the stories if what the staff member was at fault I would decide on whether they need just talking to, or if further punishment is needed I would bring it up in the LT meeting to discuss it with the rest of the LT and get their opinions.
Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
If a ban seemed too harsh for what a user had done I would speak to the staff member who put the ban in place. I would ask them about the details of what happened and see why they thought a longer ban was needed for such users. Remembering the user's rap sheet, and general attitude towards everyone I would decide whether it would need to be shortened to a more fair time or if the ban needs to stay how it is.
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
First I would ask the staff dealing with it if they need help with it to see if they would prefer me to step in. If the staff is being troubled because of a rule being a little complicated I would explain it to them in full to make sure they understand and won't have to ask or be troubled with it again. If the staff member is having trouble because of any other issue, I could take the sit for them but keep them there to show them how it should be dealt with. Making sure that the staff member doesn't feel like they didn't completely mess up what they were dealing with.
A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would request the accusing staff member to show me any proof of what they claim and to fully explain the situation to me. Next, I would attempt to reach out to the reported staff and get their full side of the story. If they did break the rule I would ask why or what their point of view on it was. Depending on how it goes I would decide whether or not I need to bring it up with the rest of the LT or if I need to just defuse the situation. After it's all over I would try and make sure the 2 staff members aren't having any problems with each other or anything and watch over them to make sure either of them isn't causing any issues.
A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
Same as above I would try to calm them both down and find out the reason for their arguing or issues. If they believe the other staff is doing something wrong I would suggest them reporting it instead of pointlessly arguing over it. Depending on how they both acted and what they had said towards each other I would potentially bring it up in the LT meeting for the rest of the LT to share their thoughts on it.
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
If I noticed a staff member breaking rules I would stop them the instant I saw them and if it's something very small I would deal with it then and tell them just not to do something like that again. If not then I would question them on what they thought they were doing and make sure it doesn't repeat. I would bring it up in the LT meeting and make sure to look over them so they don't continue with rule breaks and mishaps.
zzzZz
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Smol’s Application 1 year 8 months ago #1390063

zarp
:plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP