Current Gametracker Profiles:
1. pizza2
2. pizza
3. gr33d

Estimated Server Time:
20 971 minutes = 350h

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I was Administrator for most of my time playing on this server and my time as an administrator taught me many situations how to deal with them. I met many players so that I could react quickly to enter the server because they were writing to me in private messages and then I could join the server and punish a player breaking the rules. It's normal that I couldn't have time sometimes but If I have a free time, I always entered the server for a few seconds to help them.

All this time as an administrator I helped a lot of players if they had a problem in the game or even private problems :S . I have always tried to be helpful even in situations when I was offended by other players, I tried to help them and be calm. I didn't give up and I've always offered support to others.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I think my time as an administrator was very well, I learned a lot during these moments. I joined the ZARP server in 2020 when the pandemic started. I didn't have much to do so I started playing garrys mod with my friends. First I played together with friends on custom maps, later my friends didn't want to play anymore but I liked this game. I started look for prophunt servers because I used to like this mode a lot. I saw the ZARP server but there wasn't a lot of players but I joined anyway. I liked this server and started playing more. After 50 hours on the ZARP server, I saw that there are a lot of people who's breaking the rules so I decided to join to Staff Team as a moderator. The old Server Owner MadMagic trained me very well, so that in the same day I could punish players who's breaking the rules. Some time passed, so I got a proposal to apply for the Administrator, so that I will get more possibilities. After Goldauraz trained me as Administrator, she also trained me very well, in the same day I could punish other players and help them in a slightly better way.

I gave advice to many people, helped them, even if nobody asked for help, and If I saw that somebody didn't know how to play, I tried to help him. However, I also needed help sometimes. I met other Staff members MadMagic, Darka, Goldauraz and many others that always helped me when I didn't know something or I needed help with something else.

I punished a lot of players, so that the server became better and other players gladly stayed on it, but there were also moments which, unfortunately, I couldn't do anything due to the lack of greater premissions and people were angry for me, and they were leaving the server saying I'm usless because i can't ban hacker. Therefore, I'm applying for a higher position, so that I can help other players to get even better way because I'm not gonna lie if I say that I'm currently the only Staff member who is the most active on Prop Hunt server, and there are more and more players who break the rules.

With this experience and knowledge makes me a very good candidate for this position. Also, I have some ideas that I could do on the server porphunt taking into account my experience on this server and collecting opinions of others (more committed players) what could be better.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I think the first situation was when there was a hacker on the server who made the game difficult for others (as you know, administrators and moderators can't punish hackers), so I recorded a proof of his cheating and sent it to the Lead Team.
I never had a problem with this because someone always wrote me back and entered the server and dealt with the situation as it should be.

However, the current situation has changed and people from Lead Team not playing too much on Prop Hunt Server. Recently, there are more and more hackers, which you can see in the "reports" channel on discord. In such situations, the only thing I can do and I know that the player is 100% hacking, I can send anti-cheat from the in-game menu, record his gameplay and copy his steam ID and write him a message to stop it. If no one from the Lead Team appears on the server after sending the proof, me and players who are online and they also don't like someone using hacks, we ignore that person until he get bored and leave the game or we are waiting for somebody from Lead Team to join and pusnish hacker.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

In such a situation, a lot of proof and arguments are needed. It is known that such cases are happening, but it is quite an unusual report of a person who somehow got into the Staff Team.

First of all, I would need evidence to proof that he was really bad behavior against someone else. In this case, you can send screenshots or videos. I would also ask other people if they have seen this incident. If the evidence gathered is sufficient to make a decision, I would discuss this with the other staff members and we would decide how to punish that member. In more severe cases, Staff member like this can be also demoted.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First, I would ask him if it was mentioned during his training, because punishment for too long for another player is not a good idea. I would give him a few tips in which situation he should punish somebody and for how long punishments should be. It is worth considering whether he would be favorable to the punishment if he were in that person's position. It's also not too good to punish players for no good reason. (At this point, as an idea for Staff, I would add a command for example "!punish", which will display for how long we can punish players and reason when we can punish them.)

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

In this situation, I would tell this person to stop it and finish this job for him and telling him step by step how to do it correctly and what to pay attention to. If this is a new person in the Staff Team, it is understandable, however, it's a person with longer experience who, for example, has forgotten how to act in certain situations, I would suggest a short training to remind him how to do it.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

In this situation, I would have to get present evidence that could prove that the accuser is right or wrong.

:denied:
-If after presenting the evidence he's wrong, I would reject the application and recommend them that the conflict should be
resolved peacefully.

:neutral:
-If he may be right but there is no evidence, I would ask other staff members if they had been exposed to such a situation and
together we would decide what to do with it.

:accepted:
-If a person is right and he has evidence confirming the incident, I would discuss it with the accused person, punish him accordingly and talk to the Lead team about it.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First of all, I would introduce them to how other staff members should be treated to keep good atmosphere in the whole Staff Team. I would also encourage them to talk on Team Speak or Discord and explain everything to each other. If there was no agreement between them, I would ask the Lead Team what we should do with them.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

In this situation, I would immediately stop this member of Staff Team and talk to him in private chat or get him on other forms of communication why he did it. I would report the situation to the rest of the Lead Team and remind him the rules and listen to his explanation of why he did that. If we all decide to acquit him and give him a chance, I would have an eye on him, if he did it deliberately to just make the game difficult for others and he admit it, he can be also demoted

Extra Info:

How I would teach new mod:

First of all I'll show you some important commands for mods.

Open your console by pressing "~" on your keyboard then type in console bind "(for example "o")" "ulx menu". You can also type !menu in text chat but binding this menu is easiest way.

If you want to talk with your online Staff mates prefix your message with "@" then you can talk with them. Normal useres also can talk to you in Admin chat but they can't see others people messages on Admin chat.

If you type "!warn" on text chat it toggles you warn menu. From this menu you can warn players who are instantly breaking rules. In right side of this menu you can see connected players list.
Choose one of them who's suspect, rightclick on his name and clik on "warn". then yo ucan see a window where you can pute a reason why you want to warn him. It's important to give a punishment reason.
Aslo you can type on text chat "!warn "name" "reason" " it's easiest way but If somebody have a difficult name like chinesse letters etc. use just "!warn" then find his name.

-Open your ulx menu however you want.

-You can see some commands. First for you is Anti-chat. You can use this command if you 100% sure that somebody is cheating. Then click on this command find this
suspect guy name and click "send anti-cheat". It sends a message to Lead Team that somebody is cheating so that they can do their job.

-Second section is "chat". If you click on this command you can see some more commands.

"gag"
- It mutes people microphones for ever until you ungag him.

"mute"
- It mutes people on text chat. It's also mutuing them forever until you unmute them. Usually we don't use this commands because we have "tgag" or "tmute" (I'm about to talk with you about these commands in a moment)

"psay"
- You can use this command if you want to send a private message to somebody. For example If he's exploiting and you see his a newbie and he doesn't know about it you can send him a private message to move his spot.

"tgag"
- You can use this command If somebody is spamming on voice chat, using racist words or his disrespectful for somebody. Usually we gags people for 10-15mins (depends a situation)

"tmute"
- It's the same like "tgag" but on text chat. Use this command If somebody is spamming on text chat, he's racist or disrespectful. Usually we gags people for 10-15mins (depends a situation)

"webtauntmute"
- It's the same like "tgag" or "tmute" but It Mutes people taunts if it's racist, disrespectful, homophobic etc.

"unwebtauntmute"
- You can use this command If you muted somebody taunts by accident.

-Next section yo ucan see is "Fun" click on this and you can see one command.

"slay"
- You can use this command to slay somebody If he's doorblocking or he's instantly exploiting.

-Next section is "teleport" you can see there 4 commands.

"bring"
- brings target to you. You can use this command if somebody is stuck.

"goto"
- It sends you to target.

"return"
- It returns target to last position before you teleported him. You can use this commands if you teleported somebody by accident.

"teleport"
- This command teleports target to this place where your crosshair is placed on your screen.

-Last section for you is "Utility" yo ucan see there some commands that will help you the most if somebody is ghosting.

"checkspec"
- shows you who a player is spactating.

"checkspecnotify"
- toggles notifying when the targeted player changes who they are spectatung. You can see this on text chat. Turn this on the suspect targets.

"forceteam"
- forces player onto the specified team. If you are sure they are ghosting use this command to move them to the same team and then warn them.

"friends"
- If you click on this command and choose a player then click ulx friends and you can see player's connected steam friends. Use this command If somebody is suspect to see does he have a friends on the server right now. If he does, use checkspecnotify on them.

Wish you all luck with Staffing
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Super Administrator] Pizza's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1389856

Fixed your subject. Looks like you have worked on your application, thank you for taking that onboard.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8581
The following user(s) said Thank You: pizza

[Prophunt Super Administrator] Pizza's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1389860

I dont want to be an asshole or anything at all.
But applying every single week isnt gonna get you super admin.
Unless you have fixed on what you got denied on the previous week.

Good luck nonetheless.
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

[Prophunt Super Administrator] Pizza's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1389862

Sam. wrote:

Good luck nonetheless.
NEVER SURRENDER
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

[Prophunt Super Administrator] Pizza's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1389865

Sam. wrote:

Good luck nonetheless.

Didn't you do the exact same thing on bhop AND deathrun?

Also good luck pizza
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO

[Prophunt Super Administrator] Pizza's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1389866

StephenS wrote:
Sam. wrote:

Good luck nonetheless.

Didn't you do the exact same thing on bhop AND deathrun?

Also good luck pizza

i got bhop in one try
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

[Prophunt Super Administrator] Pizza's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1389890

Very attentive with great judgement skills and an eye for catching up to situations in a timely manner.

:support:
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by ItsDonny.

[Prophunt Super Administrator] Pizza's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1389922

:support:
  • Divine.
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yes
  • Thanks received: 89
guys follow me on isnta
www.instagram.com/godcallsmedivine/