Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199002335370

What server are you applying for? Prophunt Super Admin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:521034821

Current Gametracker Profiles:
1. www.gametracker.com/player/pizza2/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/
2. www.gametracker.com/player/pizza/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/
3. www.gametracker.com/player/gr33d/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time: 16544 min. = 276h
(on steam 338h and I'm only playing prophunt on ZARP server so idk)

Languages I speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as an administrator contributed to understand many more difficult situations, which I already understand very well and I'm able to deal with them without any problem. I think that as an administrator I'm helpful to every players, even when they insult for me (for example when I have to mute players for racist words) I don't give up and I'm offering more help to prevent anyone from breaking the rules.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
As an administrator of the prop hunt server, I've done very good job to encourage players to stay on ZARP server, helping them when they need a help and getting rid of players who are trying to make it difficult for others to play and spoil the fun of playing prop hunt. When a new moderator need something, I always offer him help, even if he doesn't ask.

Since MadMagic, goldauraz and FrankTheQuiet have left the server, there is no longer a lot of higher staff, so I also think it is a good idea for me to be promoted to Super Administrator. Currently I am one of the most active players since I returned to home after my vacation. I have dealt with a lot of ghosters, exploiters and hackers. Even when the server was full of players and there were even more cheaters and toxic players, I dealt with it without any problem.

With the experience and knowledge I believe it makes me very good applicant for this possition. Also I have an idea to do with the staff team to improve the server more, because there are a few things that I think it could be even better.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
The first situation I encountered as an administrator was when the hacker was online on the server and only I was active from the Staff team. As you know, We can't punish hackers without the appropriate rights and discuss it with the lead team, so I wrote to the lead team to get them on the server and also sent evidence.

The second situation was when there was also a hacker on the server, I did the same action, but no one wrote me back, so I tried to keep the hacker in the prop team to not spoil the game to the rest of the players, at the same time writing to him to stop breaking the rules.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First I would speak to the member of the staff team who was charged, then to the other member to look at the situation from both sides, then with both, and if the reporting person don't have sufficient evidence I would close the topic. However, if the reporting person were right, I would talk to the accused member and if he don't have sufficient defense and he's getting lost of his testimony, I would punish him with the lead team.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
-In this situation, I would explain to the staff member that this is not an appropriate punishment for a player for a given activity
and he/she should decrease or increase it depending on the situation.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
-I would give him a few tips what to do in such a situations and I would tell him what punishments are required for a given
activity.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
- In this situation, I would suggest to join conversation on the discord channel to explain everything, but if there's no
agreement between them, then I would like to hear good arguments from both sides and I would draw conclusions and
discuss it with the lead team.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
- I would like to tell them that they have to respect all Staff team and encourage them to explain everything in private channel,
but if there 's not agreement between them, I would ask them to join the common channel with me to solve the quarrels
together.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
- I would tell him that he can't do this anymore, if he doesn't comply with me and continue to breaking the rules and harming
others, I would gather evidence and discuss this situation with the lead team.

:whistle:
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Super Admin] Pizza's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1387913

:plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️