Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] FunBunnyGrim's Application

[TTT Moderator] FunBunnyGrim's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384650

Hey there!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day so far, as well as staying safe and healthy during the pandemic! I'd love to reapply for becoming a moderator on the ZARPGaming TTT servers as I believe I would make an excellent addition to the team!

DETAILS
Steam Name: FunBunnyGrim
Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/FunBunnyGrim/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49149030

Link to GameTracker for the server:
www.gametracker.com/player/FunBunnyGrim/...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: English, Some Arabic, Some French (a bit rusty as of late) Tiny bit of spanish

TTT RELATED
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
- To put it lightly, Random deathmatch or RDM is the act of randomly attacking or killing another player without any reason. An example of this would be running around and gunning others down for fun or having little to no reason to shoot at a player and doing it anyway.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
- Wielding Traitor weapon while alone: If you catch someone completely alone, suddenly holding or bringing out a T weapon and have had suspicions on them for a long while (calling out the suspicion helps too.), you are more than welcome to call a KOS on them If they escape, or take them out yourself. Just be sure to let others know what you’ve done and the result.
- Player starts gunning you down or randomly shooting you: If you witness someone randomly getting gunned down during an otherwise peaceful moment, go ahead, grab your weapon and light the traitor up! ALSO: If you’re the detective, you ARE able to warn people who are acting suspicious, hunting you down or creeping you out. After 3 warns through chat, if the player doesn’t comply, you are able to Kill them on sight. That does NOT however, mean you randomly warn and use this as an excuse to RDM.
- New! Random tester: If a random tester is used by a detective, the server will scan a random player and call out their role on the screen! If this role ends up being a traitor or a traitorous neutral class, feel free to kill them on sight!

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
- Out of spite/as a joke: Never KOS out of spite or as a joke, this is something that should be obvious but can unfortunately, happen a lot at times and in many TTT servers. It may be funny the first few times, but after a while it does end up affecting the experience of other players and we do not want to encourage this sort of behaviour.
- Out of Assumption: In terms of watching people kill others, if you’re unsure of what to do and what the situation was, try to sneak over and ID/Scan a body in that area. If it’s only one and an innocent, that would probably be a good reason to KOS. But, never assume.
Both of the above examples would also count as False KOS. If you do not have a good enough reason to KOS someone or demand that they’re killed on sight, then you could be framed as a traitor and anyone is welcome to challenge that notion by gunning you down.

Why I should be chosen:
- I’ve got plenty of experience from moderating old tf2 servers, as well as Gmod servers..I used to keep an eye on everything over at one of the first ever boss fight servers on tf2 called BigBangFreak Fortress, as well as SlagGaming servers (the first ever minigame servers, where we made parkour fortress, super zombie fortress, Smash fortress and much more! The owner went on to make a Hat in Time and the servers closed.).

- I’m a loyal and friendly person who knows how to entertain and goof about, while also knowing when to get serious and handle otherwise bothersome tasks like dealing with mic spammers, Mass RDMers, racists...you name it. I will always prioritise certain cases over others, such as if there’s a repeat offender or someone who blatantly doesn’t care if they get banned, regardless of the warnings, gags, kicks and more, I would most likely ban them on the spot. I have been informed that you guys are worried that if you crack down on this sort of thing too hard people won’t show up. However, if you do it the right way and be efficient with it, you’ll find more people goofing around and having a good laugh, using the server as their main hangout.

- I’m a frequent visitor on the server and was meant to become a moderator and work my way up at the same time as TED applied. However, during the time of my application, there had been some drama between me and one of the regulars as we DEFINITELY didn’t get along. That drama has long passed and I’ve been recommended to send this application in again.

I look forward to hearing your response.
:pray:

- Grim
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by God dammit Ross. Reason: Adding the correct gametracker link + Steam Id
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] FunBunnyGrim's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384678

FunBunnyGrim wrote:
- Wielding Traitor weapon while alone: If you catch someone completely alone, suddenly holding or bringing out a T weap on and have had suspicions on them for a long while (calling out the suspicion helps too.), you are more than welcome to call a KOS on them If they escape, or take them out yourself. Just be sure to let others know what you’ve done and the result.
Seeing anyone with an unannounced T weapon is KOS, yes. Keep your activity up and :plussp:
  • Kanna.
  • Community Developer
  • Thanks received: 300

Community Developer
Deathrun Server Owner
Prop Hunt Server Owner

EX-TTT Admin(?)

[TTT Moderator] FunBunnyGrim's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384689

hes back :ohmy:
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

[TTT Moderator] FunBunnyGrim's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384690

Wholesum guy
(sorry chiki)
:plussp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

[TTT Moderator] FunBunnyGrim's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384692

Sam. wrote:
Wholesum guy
(sorry chiki)
:plussp:
false
:minussp:
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Best Super admin" -Chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 114
The following user(s) said Thank You: chiki

[TTT Moderator] FunBunnyGrim's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384707

Great Application!
Great Guy!

:support:
  • Ted.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 69
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Ted..

[TTT Moderator] FunBunnyGrim's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384711

MY MAN! Long time no see!

[TTT Moderator] FunBunnyGrim's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384856

Need's more consistent activity.
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[TTT Moderator] FunBunnyGrim's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384860

Not enough activity, and your attitude at times is not the best with other users on the server.
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin

[TTT Moderator] FunBunnyGrim's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1385216

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Requires 2 weeks consistant activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator