Nafe

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/peasants/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:80532056

Languages I speak:
English.

How would you handle a TS3/Discord appeal?:

In handling an appeal, I would first go to the post to state I would be handling the situation. I would then read through the appeal to get some sort of idea of what has happened. After this, I would go to the Teamspeak staff member who gave out the punishment, asking them for their side of the story. Once I have fully been given information regarding the appeal, I would tell the Teamspeak staff member of what I think should be done about the ban. Hopefully during this time I have come to a conclusion with the other staff member we both agree on, I would go ahead and post about the outcome. If the staff was not to agree with my judgement, I would ask them for their opinion and what they think should happen, maybe getting other Teamspeak/Discord head admins involved if needed.

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3/Discord and when they're used
appropriately:

Set Server Group: This is used to assign a user of your choice a group, again of your choice based off of the various ranks within the community, this is mainly used when training staff members or dealing with demotions and resignations. To avoid these ranks being given out to people who are pretending to be someone they aren't it may be required for a user to prove they are who they say they are.

Kick Client from Server: This should be used if and when someone has broken the Teamspeak server rules on more than one or two occassions, on the first TOU offense a verbal warning should generally be given out unless this is a common occurance with one user.

Ban Client: This command should only be moved when absolutely neccesary and should only be used when more common rulebreaks occur, such as people leaking others personal information, ban evading or when they have been community banned. You may also use this when players have repeated to break rules after a kick.

Move Client: This is mainly used to move users who haven't got permissions themselves to join channels they would otherwise be able to with the teamspeak admin rank, this can be used in a variety of situations ranging from; training people (placing them in a private spacer), dealing with reports in a private space and also removing users from private channels if they have begun to annoy users within the channel.

What would I do different with my new powers? (we recommend around 50 words):

As a Teamspeak or Discord head admin I will be able to assign roles to users a lot quicker than currently. Being an additional member to the team appeal and reports against staff and other processes may be sped up and handled with at a better rate than currently. Currently I am in the process of trying to create a server for the community alongside a few other members of the community and if accepted I believe this position will help me out greatly, I am also an SSRP head admin which proves I am a trustworthy, hardworking and experienced member of the community and hopefully adding this position to that list can further prove that I can do great things for the other servers. I am on the Teamspeak most days helping users and communicating with other staff members throughout the day.

EXTRA CREDIT: How much does Xnator sell client icons for?:

A fair price (upon request) :D
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
The topic has been locked.

[Teamspeak/Discord Head Admin] Nafe’s App 1 year 10 months ago #1384597

ssrp head admin = TS3/Discord HA

:plussp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder