Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return)

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383870

Chute has given me permission to reapply for Administrator,

RP Name: #Jamie
Link to Steam Profile: Click Here
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48813100
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: Click Here

Estimated Server Time: 166 Hours (With this Username)

Languages I speak: English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

1) The ban command should be appropriate to use when someone is ban evading on the server.
2) Constantly being disrespectful / racist after being muted.
3) Lots of recent punishments and deciding to carry on rule breaking

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

From previous experience being an Moderator I remember you can press the F1 menu and see all requests from recent players who are reporting someone for a rule break, this has helped me in many ways to help players more quickly and efficiently via teleporting to them directly.

Warnings on the F1 menu can show you how many active warnings there are on the server, in other ways can show you how many recent warnings someone has got.

Logging on the F1 menu will show you the logs of everyone in-game of what they're up to such as: killing, arresting, changing jobs etc...

NLR on the F1 menu tells you who's got NLR and how many minutes left.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

First of all, I would tell the player to stop causing me inconvenience and respectfully tell them to go and carry on rping, if they continue to be disrespectful I will mute them. If it continues from there I will put them aside and tell them once again if it continues it will go to a warning.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

Firstly I would, write on the forums that I am handling the situation, then I will message the Administrator who placed the ban on the user, and speak to them about they're side of the story and why the ban was placed in the first place. If me and the Administrator think the apology was acceptable and they've admitted to what they have done is wrong we will reconsider the ban length and change it to 5 days so they can re-read the rules and know not to make the same mistake as before.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

As i was a former Moderator I learned to handle F1's more quickly and more efficiently as I had done them. But as a Moderator I had limited commands/powers and this made my job more harder and more time consuming and does not only waste my time but wastes the players RP time as well. An example I received as a previous Moderator was I got a F1 saying that this base had 5 fadeing doors and was also FDA when I asked him to let me in just to check it out just to see if it was ok he said F off to me. This also proves that players do not take Moderators as serious as they would do with an Admin. If I had to be given my old Admin status back I would definitely not abuse my powers as I did not with my old Moderator / Admin status. I have had an Admin status before and I am very eager to get F1's and situations dealt with faster and more time efficient and also know what all the powers and commands do and what level of punishment they are to be used at. If I ever got this Admin status back I would be able to handle a shred load of F1's and keep the Zarp SSRP role play experience excellent. As a Former Admin I did actually spend most of my game time helping others and this is why I should be given the Admin status.

• Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Jamie..
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383871

:minussp: Caught printing outside the map, claimed it was allowed and that I should be wary as he was friends with chute. Would love to see more time on the come back before you get staff
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: menameisemil

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383874

Markus wrote:
:minussp: Caught printing outside the map, claimed it was allowed and that I should be wary as he was friends with chute. Would love to see more time on the come back before you get staff

First of all, I spoke to a Super Admin before I went there as they said it was fine to have a entrance to get in and out and I already spoken to you about this situation.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383876

Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:

First of all, I spoke to a Super Admin before I went there as they said it was fine to have a entrance to get in and out and I already spoken to you about this situation.
Just because we have spoken about it doesn't mean it never happened. It still occurred and you still started being cocky and arrogant towards me when I merely moved your printers into the map again.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383877

Markus wrote:

Also the other part you need to revaluate in you're head as that didn't come out of my mouth, maybe reword what I said as I asked for clarification. :)
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383878

Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:

Just because we have spoken about it doesn't mean it never happened. It still occurred and you still started being cocky and arrogant towards me when I merely moved your printers into the map again.

That was because you was saying you was going to ban me for printing outside the map without any recent warnings etc? Come on man, think before you speak... lol
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383879

:minussp:
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 598
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383880

Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:

That was because you was saying you was going to ban me for printing outside the map without any recent warnings etc? Come on man, think before you speak... lol
We can even request CM logs if it matters to you, I never once said I was going to ban you, I mentioned how printing outside the map is a serious offence that usually results in a ban or the cash removed. Again, all I did was move your printers to the opposite side of the wall. Either way, my vote is the same
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383881

menameisemil wrote:

Another Jay House member is that why? xD
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383882

Jamie. wrote:
menameisemil wrote:

incorrect, from all i've seen i do not think you're fit for this role
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 598
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383883

Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:

We can even request CM logs if it matters to you, I never once said I was going to ban you, I mentioned how printing outside the map is a serious offence that usually results in a ban or the cash removed. Again, all I did was move your printers to the opposite side of the wall. Either way, my vote is the same

Okay, do you think I care about your vote? I'm not a little child mate. Your vote wont make a difference to me lol.

Also, I will request it. You know what you said in the chat to me, don't be trying to lie about it either. Also they will see that I spoke to a Super Admin whilst I was there and I clarified from them before I went there.

Either way I have no recent warnings in over 2 years, so you're vote is invalid buddy.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383884

Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:

Okay, do you think I care about your vote? I'm not a little child mate. Your vote wont make a difference to me lol.
Yet another display of poor attitude and maturity, you're definitely not fit for this role
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383885

Rulebreaker and voted right-wing.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [Redacted]
  • Thanks received: 1517
a

[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383887

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Rulebreaker and voted right-wing.

:( :( :(
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383888

Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:

Yet another display of poor attitude and maturity, you're definitely not fit for this role

How does this prove anything? Me writing my response to your opinion on my application ok buddy. Think you need to re-read...
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383889

:minussp: volatile attitude
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383890

Jamie. wrote:
Okay, do you think I care about your vote? I'm not a little child mate. Your vote wont make a difference to me lol..

Very nice

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383891

Nafe wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Okay, do you think I care about your vote? I'm not a little child mate. Your vote wont make a difference to me lol..

Very nice

Great video hahahah
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383892

Jamie. wrote:
menameisemil wrote:

lol :minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6721

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 10 months ago #1383893

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
menameisemil wrote:

lol :minussp:

I might as well start to do it myself then lol

• Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

234 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf