Time Zone
: UTC +1

Link to Steam Profile:

What server are you applying for? SSRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:119247703

Current Gametracker Profiles: dijsapijsavdspokj

Estimated Server Time: 11400+ minutes

Languages I speak: Dutch, English and German

► How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I know I haven't been an Admin for very long but I've solved a lot of people's problems.
For example rule breakers (All Kinds) or people who have questions of where things are or if they have a question. And I spent quite a lot of time in the server and the fellow staff members.

► What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

Activity:

I spend my time every day at least 2 hours on the server, most of my time I am active. I try to get so much activity. I also try to be as active on teamspeak/discord and the forums

Experience/Trust:

I have already had a lot of experience as a Super Admin, on Deathrun I have been Super Admin for more than 10 months. I already have experience training people and how to talk to fellow administrators if they have done something wrong. Besides being a Super Administrator I have also been an Administrator myself on several zarp servers, for example, TTT, BHOP, Murder, and Surf. Also, I've only been an Administrator for 3 weeks now, but I already have a lot of experience in the SSRP Community.

Dedication:

I have a lot of dedication to the SSRP Server and I spend my time on this really often, I really have a lot of suggestions that I can tell in the SSRP Meeting. I'm sure this will help in the SSRP Server as well.
I try my best to work hard in the SSRP Server dealing with in-game reports and helping people who have problems. I always try to join the meeting. (Always Chaotic)

Discord/Teamspeak (Aproachable)

Since becoming SSRP staff, I use the discord server a lot, because it's the most active, and it contains a lot of things that are useful for staffing. I am also very approachable, I usually respond within a few seconds. I also use Teamspeak every day, so you can find me there too if you need me.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I can't think/ There was no situation where I needed the help of an LT member. I could handle things myself.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

First I would put handling on the appeal so people would know that I am handling this appeal. Then I would ask the user who reported the Abusing Staff Member if they can come on discord or on TeamSpeak to communicate better. Next, I would ask the user what was going on in full detail so that I can know exactly what had happened. Then I would talk to the reported staff member and ask what their side of the story was. With all this information, I'm coming to a conclusion if I'm going to accept it or not.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would private message the staff member if I can talk to them. If he says yes, I'll teleport him to a place where no one can go. (Admin Arena as an example) I then ask him why he banned this person for x time. After I get an answer I will teach him that you shouldn't ban a person for an excessive time, so he doesn't do this next time, I will also tell him to look at a player's rap sheet and look if he doesn't have recent punishments. Then I change the user ban time to a normal time and inform the banned person that it has been shortened.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I'd speak to the administrator accusing the other separately and get his/her side of the story. I'd do the same then with the accused staff member. I'd get his/her side of the story equally and give each stories a fair chance. I'd them compare each story, look for any wrong doings and sort out if a rule was broken or not. If a rule was broken, I'd let the staff member know which rule he/she broke and correct them on this. If not,

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I go to the staff member who has problems, then I help him handle the f1 or with a player who breaks the rules. When we're done with that, I will tell the staff member how to handle this next time, so it doesn't happen again.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I try to stop the argument, then I try to talk to the disrespectful staff member first, then I will try to tell him what he is doing is wrong. If the situation gets uncontrollable bring up this situation in the Super Admin meeting

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If I notice that a Staff Member is breaking rules I teleport to him and tell him what he is doing is wrong, and that he also knows what he is doing wrong. Then I tell him what he's just doing, completely ruining the experience for someone else and that it's really unacceptable. When I'm done with that, bring up the situation in the meeting with enough evidence.
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1121
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Sam..
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Sam’s Application 1 year 10 months ago #1383534

:minussp:
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 598
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Super Administrator] Sam’s Application 1 year 10 months ago #1383535

fuck yoy :minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6723

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Sam’s Application 1 year 10 months ago #1383536

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Sam’s Application 1 year 10 months ago #1383537

Markus wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1121

[SSRP Super Administrator] Sam’s Application 1 year 10 months ago #1383538

another power hungry dutch
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 455

[SSRP Super Administrator] Sam’s Application 1 year 10 months ago #1383539

Your posting of this application 2 hours before the meeting shows that you lack confidence in yourself, leaving me to question why anyone should have confidence in you given this.

Super administrator is an extremely important and vital role in the zarp gaming community. Think of all the power that you will have. It is alot of power to behold. Only the top 1% of the global population has the capacity to wield this much power. Too much power for someone who does not have confidence in themself if you ask me.
  • . . . . .
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by . . . . ..

[SSRP Super Administrator] Sam’s Application 1 year 10 months ago #1383541

John Sneed wrote:
Your posting of this application 2 hours before the meeting shows that you lack confidence in yourself, leaving me to question why anyone should have confidence in you given this.

Super administrator is an extremely important and vital role in the zarp gaming community. Think of all the power that you will have. It is alot of power to behold. Only the top 1% of the global population has the capacity to wield this much power. Too much power for someone who does not have confidence in themself if you ask me.
shut up

:support:
lets go sam
:support:
  • Apollo Freeman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Most people are do don't, I am do is.
  • Thanks received: 296
Former Prop Hunt Adminstrator
Former TTT Moderator
Former Surf Moderator