SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:153280951

Current Gametracker Profiles:
GameTracker

Estimated Server Time:
About 1003 hours

Languages I speak:
English & Danish
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

In my time as an admin i have dealt with many situations. I believe that i've resolved the many situations in a fair and respectful manner. My understanding of the rules and procedures has been refreshed and refined. I have become confident in my reasoning, and evaluation of evidence, when making my final verdicts on reports and appeals. My position as an admin has given me the powers that allow me to help everyone in a better, more effective way, and i wish to continue expanding on that.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Activity
I get my time and i stay somewhat consistent in my activty on the server. I handle reports and appeals when available. I check the forum a few times every day. I attent every meeting i can. I give feedback on applicants and suggestions. I seem to also make my own suggestions once in awhile.

Experience
I have spend many hours staffing on the server and i have dealt with many situations. I take my time and don't rush through reports. I know to always have proper, 100% clear evidence, before placing my final verdict. I have a good understanding of the rules, ethos, commands and ULX.

Dedication
I hold myself to a high standard when staffing. I'm open for all constructive feedback, to better my abilities and knowledge as a staff member. I'm open for taking additional responsibilities/duties, that doesn't necessarily have to do with the staffing that happens on the server itself.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

The times there has been a hacker on the server, and no LT members were on the server, i have contacted the LT to run anticheat on the hacker. And i always record the POV of the hacker, if possible, and forward it as evidence for the LT to review in the next meeting.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would read through the report, evaluate the provided evidence - if any, get in contact with the staff member, tell them about the report, ask them for their version of the story. If it's clear to me that the staff member has done something wrong, i will explain to them, what they have done is wrong and how to act appropriately next time.

Accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would read the banned user's rap sheet, get in contact with the staff member, ask them for their reason and why they feel it was appropriate to give the user that long of a ban. If the staff member does not have a reasonable explanation, i will go over the recommended ban lenghts with the staff member, and tell them to take their duties a bit more serious. Then i would have the staff member reban the user with an appropriate ban lenght.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

Whether the staff member asks for help, or i'm the one to spot them struggling.
I will quickly evaluate the situation, and either, guide them through the situation; with what to do with the user. Or intervene; take over on the situation, and deal with the user myself.
Afterwards, i would ask the staff member what they think made them struggle in the situation.
And i would give them some tips and share what i would do in such situations.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would get in contact with the staff members, ask for their sides of the story, ask the accusing staff member if they have evidence of the staff member breaking rules. If so, i would tell the staff member that's breaking rules to stop, and that i would have to bring them up at the next meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would get in contact with the disrespectful staff member, tell them to talk to the others in a calm and respectful manner, if they have a problem with anyone they should tell that to a LT member instead, and that i would have to bring them up at the next meeting if they continue with their attitude.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would immediately get in contact with the staff member, stop them before they can do more harm by bringing them out of the game, tell them to stop what they are doing, that they risk getting demoted if they continue, and that i would have to bring them up at the next meeting.

anyways, thanks for reading my app. basicly all feedback is welcome. and.. uh.. have a nice day :)
  • Kanna.
  • Community Developer
  • Thanks received: 300

Community Developer
Deathrun Server Owner
Prop Hunt Server Owner

EX-TTT Admin(?)
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Kanna's Application 2 years 1 week ago #1381728

Kanna is the ultimate sandbox that lets you create your own experience, whatever you want that to be. Launching back in 2006 the game has seen steady success in that time selling millions of copies through the Steam platform.

To take your sandbox experience one step further Kanna also offers ragdoll options where you can bring in a model from a Source game and pose it in a variety of ways. This feature has proven popular with video makers in particular as it easily lets you create your own machinimas.

For those that want to play around with physics instead you’ll also find a realistic physics engine backing up the Kanna experience which creates hours of fun as you test your creations.

Of course robust multiplayer is an important element to the Kanna experience with plenty of servers always online and a large community constantly creating new things both for and with Kanna thanks to the Lua scripting language (also used in Roblox).

:plussp: ! B)
Great lad
Used to play roblox roleplay back in the days
  • Kylie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (͡o‿O͡)
  • Thanks received: 266

Junrey Balawing: and chief is probably 34

[TTT Super Admin] Kanna's Application 2 years 1 week ago #1381729

Kylie wrote:
Kanna is the ultimate sandbox that lets you create your own experience, whatever you want that to be. Launching back in 2006 the game has seen steady success in that time selling millions of copies through the Steam platform.

To take your sandbox experience one step further Kanna also offers ragdoll options where you can bring in a model from a Source game and pose it in a variety of ways. This feature has proven popular with video makers in particular as it easily lets you create your own machinimas.

For those that want to play around with physics instead you’ll also find a realistic physics engine backing up the Kanna experience which creates hours of fun as you test your creations.

Of course robust multiplayer is an important element to the Kanna experience with plenty of servers always online and a large community constantly creating new things both for and with Kanna thanks to the Lua scripting language (also used in Roblox).

Great lad
can't believe you took the time out of rope pulling to write this shit pal

-Support, I don't think ALL those players need super administrating
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

[TTT Super Admin] Kanna's Application 2 years 1 week ago #1381735

:support:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Kanna's Application 2 years 1 week ago #1381754

Simple
:support:
  • Ubarberet
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 209
TTT Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] Kanna's Application 2 years 1 week ago #1381765

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:

Great lad
can't believe you took the time out of rope pulling to write this shit pal

-Support, I don't think ALL those players need super administrating

Zarp
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751