[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381694

Steam Name: Nafe

Time Zone: British Summer Time

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/peasants

What server are you applying for?

Semi-Serious Roleplay

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80532056

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Estimated Server Time: I have been with the ZARP community since 2013, I play a few hours every day.

Languages I speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator: I have been an SSRP administrator many times in the past and it's always a different experience, the rules can be different, the people you work with change and generally as a person you change. I've always enjoyed being a staff member, it's an extremely interesting experience. I have learnt to deal with a plethora of situations throughout my time as a staff member on most of the servers.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

Trustworthy & Experienced
I have held many positions on ZARP throughout my time here, most notably; SSRP head admin, global moderator, Teamspeak / Discord head admin and many many other LT positions. I believe I have a good relationship with the current lead team and I would definitely be able to work with them well.

The role I would most like to mention is my SSRP head admin position, I held this specific position for multiple months before I eventually resigned. I would like to believe I did a great job, I attended every meeting and was always able to speak my mind. I also tried my best to hear opinions from a lot of the SSRP players to pass on to the lead team meetings to see what we as not only a lead team but a staff team could work on.

Friendly Attitude
My friendly attitude is one of my biggest attribute as a staff member, I am able to approach situations without bias and try my best to see both sides of the story. My ability to communicate with people clearly helps to make sits a lot quicker for both the staff member and the user. Typically I am able to remain calm in sits but, there has been the odd occasion I have let my temper overtake my regular responses and I have been known to be snappy. I want to do my best work on this.

Dedication
I am actually really looking forward to eventually getting back into a lot of my old positions, even if it takes longer than a couple of weeks or months. It is absolutely the most fun I have had on ZARP during my 7 years here. I am on the server every day and am always dealing with reports in game. Even when I find it hard to get on the server, I can manage to reach my weekly F1 quota. On top of dealing with forum reports and in-game reports I also try my best to help LT members with other smaller jobs and try to get on Teamspeak whenever I can to help with things.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available: Cheaters are a situation that is always difficult for SSRP staff members to deal with, due to the strict hacking policy and the inability to see the anti-cheats you send out. You are left with nothing but to try and either get a LT member when they are available, or if they aren't then you have to try and find other reasons to punish them.

For example "Mass RDM", if that is what they are doing. Of course you can always record and report these users, but it is absolutely 100% easier to be able to deal with them directly as a lead team member.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member: Regardless of the severity of the report it's always good to get the staff members side of things, they may just be having a bad day and it's something they could have avoided had they not joined that day to (for example) take their frustration out on the server.

If I deem the report to be something that could be more effectively handled with server logs I would try to get a community team member into help me handle the situation; an example situation would be a staff member has dropped an expensive item just as they have died and have quickly cloaked and noclipped themselves to go and grab said item to re-claim it.

For the sake of making this question slightly smaller and less to read for effectively the same process we'll say the report was something that would need to be accepted. We'll also say the staff member has broken a rule they weren't familiar with.

Firstly I would make my way to the thread and state I was handling, then I would proceed to read over the evidence before trying to contact anyone to make sure everything is valid and clear to begin with. Once I have reviewed the report I would jump on to Teamspeak and speak with the user in the given situation so they can maybe explain in further detailed what happened, this also helps me to see if there is conflicting stories between the player and the staff member. Once I have heard the users side of the story I would move the staff member into the spacer after moving the user out to hear their side of the story, then I would get them both into the channel at the same time to discuss the situation.

Once the two players have had the discussion over the situation I would privately speak to the staff member again to let them know of the rule they have broken and then get them to refresh their memory on the rules and the specific one the broke, I would then let them go and let the user know of the outcome through Teamspeak and their thread. I would explain in as much detail how I've dealt with the situation and what action I have taken against the staff member.

If the staff member abused to any extreme I would make sure they are mentioned in the lead team meeting also.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would firstly contact the user to ask what happened in the given situation, once the user has explained I will mention to them the action I am planning to take with the staff member and then get back to them once I am done. I would then call the staff member onto either the Teamspeak or Discord, if they are unable to join either of the services I would talk to them through Steam or in-game. I would then explain to them that in future bans they should be following the ZARP staff ethos and not being anything excessive.

I would then lower the ban after letting the staff member know that is what's happening. Once that is done I would contact the user to explain to them that their ban has been lowered or been changed to something more appropriate.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

Once I have received the report that a staff member is acting in a bad manner I would spectate the given situation until I see or feel it is getting out of hand, firstly I would remind the staff member in admin chat or through Steam to clam down and take a break once the F1 is finished.

If I feel their attitude is nothing that can be resolved through words I would take over the situation and once it is finished ask the staff member to come onto the Teamspeak so I can have a friendly talk with them and try to figure out why they're acting in a poor manner, after that I would explain to them to they should check out the ZARP staff guide again to allow them to see how they should be acting.

If their attitude is something that wouldn't be at all tolerated on SSRP in general, extra action may need to be taken and I would be required to either let other lead team members know or bring the staff member up in the lead team meeting.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first get into contact with the accusing staff member to find out what is going on and what they've seen during the situation, once I have finished allowing them to explain I would speak to the other staff member and ask them why they are breaking X rule and if they could come onto Teamspeak or Discord so I can discuss with them what is happening and what they are doing wrong.

I would explain the rule(s) to the staff member in greater detail so they do not find themselves in the same situation again. Depending on the severity of rules broken and if it was intentional or not I may mention to them that I am required to bring them up in the lead team meeting for either a; talking to, official warning or demotion.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would get into contact with the staff member who is being disrespectful and also the others who have been a target of the aggressive staff members actions and call them all onto Teamspeak so I can speak with them, I would work to find out what caused the argument and how I can work to put an end to it.

I would work at getting the group to apologise to each other for what they have said in their argument and mention what has happened to other Lead Team members just in case it is to happen again and I am away, they will know of the past actions.

I would also bring it up in the lead team regardless of the situation as arguments within the staff team is never something that ends well. Hopefully with the lead team I can help work to prevent future arguments sparking in the future.

I would also speak to the staff member who is acting poorly in private to ask them why they are acting in such a bad way, hopefully by talking to them privately I can find out why they are acting the way they are and how I can prevent them from losing their temper again in the future.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

Abuse is something nobody wants to be on the receiving end of so to me it's a priority. I would make sure to put a stop to it as soon as possible and work out why the staff member is doing what they're doing. I would first make sure to gather evidence of what they're doing for future reference and call the staff member onto the Teamspeak and sternly talk to the abusive staff member.

I would let them know what they're doing ruins the server for others and makes the staff team look bad, I would warn them that the matter at hand would be brought into the Lead Team meeting and their actions will be discussed and their punishment decided there.

If the staff member is breaking rules and abusing to the point of making players leave and being a severe problem to the server I would be forced to take away their rank until the lead team meeting to discuss the action that should be taken against said staff member.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8581
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Nafe.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381695

nafan zqrp house of fun gamer zarp :plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381696

#RoadToHA

:plussp:
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381697

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
nafan zqrp house of fun gamer zarp :plussp:

new name but u forgot the wizowd
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381698

Took me forever to scroll so the app must be good :plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381699

narexa wrote:
Took me forever to scroll so the app must be good :plussp:

it took me 2 minutes to copy and paste it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Nafe

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381700

knife :support:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381701

Nafe is doing supreme work on zarp and his app is gold
+SUPPORT :clap:
  • Genzo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 2015 OG player
  • Thanks received: 187

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381702

• . . . . .
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381703

wrong time zone

:minussp:
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381704

TheXnator wrote:
wrong time zone

Fixed?!
  • Nafe

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381705

correct time zone

• TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381706

TheXnator wrote:
correct time zone

the correct timezone is cet
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381707

I'd like to say this man is a lovely man and I really think he is a great man and personally being a man I think this man is really the man for the job of being superadmin to man age the server.

:support:
  • Djman963
  • Fresh Boarder
  • zarp
  • Thanks received: 14

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381708

A genuine
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381713

great person, also prismatic tower :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :zarp: :support:
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 37

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381738

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381740

positively supported

• bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381804

Great guy on Ts and in-game!
:support:
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by God dammit Ross.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nafe's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1381807

Actually RDMed me today! (source: trust me bro)
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder
  • "Best Super admin" -Chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 114
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Devas.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

230 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop