SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:61182541

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 [ Click to expand ]

Estimated Server Time:
about 2400 hours

Languages I speak:

Dutch & English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have been an administrator for a while now, I have been resigned and have reapplied to get it again and this is my 4/5th time as administrator. During this time I have dealt with a lot of different f1’s and rulebreakers, which as far as I know, I have dealt with correctly, taking my time. When I was unsure about a certain situation, I ask a SA+ over steam or teamspeak to get a good outcome to the f1 and/or rule break.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Here are some of the reason I think l'm a good candidate for Super Admin:

Trusted:
I have been an administrator 4/5 times and most of my time on Zarp I have been in an administrative position. In the time I’ve had these staff ranks I helped a lot of people and gained trust within the community.

Rule knowledge:
I know most if not all the rules and I feel like I do my duties very well. Whenever there is someone asking if something is against the rules I answer them about this. And when a staff member says something about something not being allowed when it actually is allowed, I try to talk to them about this and make sure they don't get the rules wrong in the future.

Experience:
Before I joined ZARP I was an admin on other Garry’s mod servers where I have learned a lot about being a staff member. also on ZARP, I have been an admin quite a while ago for quite some time, that combined with my current staff position right now I think I gained enough experience to become a Super Admin. As I said I handled a lot of different F1's and/or rule breaks over the time and do everything about it to be fair to both sides by doing stuff like not instantly warning people but explaining to the one who broke the rule why and how it is not allowed.

Leadership:
I have been an admin four or five separate times now and because of my knowledge if I see another staff member calling for help I will always help them if possible and go to him/her to help out. Also if I see a staff member saying something wrong about a certain rule (saying something is not allowed when it is) I call them out on it and tell them why it is allowed. Another example is when there are a lot of F1's and nobody/most staff members are not helping out I will call in admin chat to help me so the F1's get handled as soon as possible and we’re not too late so the logs don’t expire.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
A situation I encountered when there was no SA+ on was a user making F1’s asking for SA+ because a user was hacking, I handled the F1 and TPed to the user and I told him there was no SA+ online to Anti Cheat the user. He then asked me if I can just spectate and see if he was hacking and then ban him for it. I told him I can’t do so because I’m not allowed to ban for hacks without an anti-cheat. I had to tell him to record it and make a Ban request on the forums about it, so he did. These situations are just really hard to handle because you are not allowed to ban people who are hard cheating. It would’ve really helped if a SA+ was online to anti-cheat.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First off I would make a post stating that I’m handling said report, then I would carefully read everything said in the post and review all the evidence that was posted on the post. I would then speak to the staff member reported and hear their side of the story. I would then go back to the user and see if I could get the staff and user to talk to each other and see if the user and admin can come to an agreement and we can end the whole situation without punishments and try not to bring it up in the lead team meeting. in case there was clear abuse with enough evidence given I would give the staff member a talk to and if it was demotion worthy I would first reply to the post stating it was accepted and the staff member will be brought up in the LT meeting. Then I would bring the staff member and situation up in the lead team meeting to get every single lead team members input on the situation.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would ask in admin chat if said staff member in question can get on TeamSpeak. If they agree I would move them and myself to a spacer and ask him about why he decided to give said user such a long ban. If his reason is justified, so be it. If instead, he doesn’t have a reason to make the ban such a long time, I would advise him to edit the ban shorter. I would also ask them if they have read the staff ethos. If the staff member does not have time to talk on TeamSpeak I will message them on discord.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner.

If I saw a staff member struggling with a user I would go to them and calm them both down and find out why the staff member is upset about said person. I would also try to figure out what the situation was that led to the sit. so I can help the staff member through the situation and show him how to deal with certain situations like this. After the situation is taken care of I would take the staff member to a private spot and tell him how to handle a situation like this. I would then keep an eye on the staff to make sure he’s doing it right.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would ask both staff members to get on TeamSpeak. While on TS I would then ask the staff member that accused the other staff member what rule he accuses him of breaking. If this is an actual rule I would talk to the accused staff member and ask him if he knew this rule, if he does not I would tell him the rule. If he did know the role I would ask him why he broke the rule. If the rule that was broken was a high punishment rule I would bring him up in the LT meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First, I would ask the staff member who is being disrespectful to get on TeamSpeak. Then I would tell him to calm down and stop talking to the other staff members to only focus on talking to me. I would then ask him what happened so I know the reason why he was disrespectful towards other staff members. After they told their story I would tell them that he should not ever be disrespectful to other staff members and/or users. I would then tell him if he would be so disrespectful again I will bring them up in the LT meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would go undercover to see how bad the staff member is breaking rules, and which rules they are breaking. While undercover I would then tell the staff member to stop breaking said rules. If he then decides to ignore me and keep breaking the rule I would tell the staff member to get on TeamSpeak for a talk. and tell him it's unacceptable that he is breaking the rules as a staff member. I would then tell the staff member to stop breaking rules or I will bring him up in the LT meeting.
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Best Super admin" -Chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 114
Last Edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Devas.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 2 years 3 weeks ago #1381046

square pizza
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 2 years 3 weeks ago #1381053

:minussp:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 2 years 3 weeks ago #1381054

Hiro. wrote:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 2 years 3 weeks ago #1381055

Sam. wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 2 years 3 weeks ago #1381094

casual racist zarp gamer :minussp:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 456
Last Edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by yisyas.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

288 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32