Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 3
Estimated Server Time:
At least 600 hours from 2016
Languages I Speak:
I speak English

Section Two

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
Situation A: Player 1 has 3 recents, and he had just prop blocked spawn, it would then be appropriate to ban them for
Situation B: Player 2 has said the n word in ooc chat, and voice chat. After being unmuted they continue to do both again.
Situation C: Player 3 is constantly RDMing. After being kicked for having 3 recents of the same thing, he joins back and continues to MRDM at spawn, ruining other players fun on Zarp Gaming.
Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
The F1 menu is a system that allows staff members to view recent admin requests, current NLR times, logs and recent warnings. This is very useful for staff members as they can easily handle admin reports against the very annoying rule breakers that roam the zarp gaming land of riverden. When on the active admin requests page, staff members can have the choice of handling the report or discarding it as spam. When handling the report, the staff member can choose to bring or goto the player who made the F1. When viewing the F1 menu, i am able to view the player information. On the next page from the admin request is the recent warnings page. Here we can view the latest warns that another staff member has given towards a player. On the next page, there is the logging system. Here we can view (since i join the server) the player logs. The information this gives us is: Player Deaths, Player Arrests, Job Changes, Name Changes and other DarkRP related actions. On the last page, it shows us the active NLRs that are currently on players. This means we can view where the player had died to (district) and how long they have left.
Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
I would ask them to be respectful and polite when speaking to an administrator, as we try be as respectful as possible when handling non-bias situations and we would expect the same attitude back. If they disobey you and continue to verbally abuse me, I will mute or gag them, depending on what platform they are using to communicate. If this continues after I made these actions, I would warn them and follow it up with a higher up.
Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
Firstly, I would made a comment on the post to notify the victim that I was handling his appeal. I would then view who the staff member was who banned the player, and follow this up with him on whatever platform i could contact them on (probably discord or steam). We would discuss the situation on the punishment reason, giving my thoughts and opinion whether they should be unbanned or not. Following the outcome of the discussion, I would then reply to the appeal whether or not it has been accepted or not. If it has been denied, I would give a reason why so they have a better chance of getting accepted when they next appeal
Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I started playing Zarp SSRP in 2016 halloween update. Since then, i have been moderatly active within the server and forums. I should be accepted for administrator on the Zarp Gaming SSRP server because I am very active, and when I am active on the server, I try to get all the F1s done as soon as possible. I am respectful and non-bias to all members of the community when handling situations. I am also active on the forums so i would be able to handle appeals and requests often. I have been moderator for over 2 weeks now and have learned a lot since then, and I feel as if I am ready to be promoted. I share a similar timezone from alot of members that actively play (my timezone is GMT) so i will be able to hop on when the server count is high or even low.

Thanks for reading my Administrator Application, reply with your opinions :)
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 456
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by yisyas.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] yisyas's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1378589

:plussp: to much effort in app
  • Gencorp
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • KMS
  • Thanks received: 124

[SSRP Admin] yisyas's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1378590

Make this in acceptable quality then I’ll consider it
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP Admin] yisyas's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1378591

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419

[SSRP Admin] yisyas's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1378598

i dont like how you're accepting this "3 recents" thing as the standard amount for banning someone just because I was banned with 3 recents, there's no set amount but the rule of thumb had always been 5 recents + new rulebreak

other than that, i dont like how you've been warn hungry after you got mod, and showed on multiple occasions that you don't have a good understanding of the rules, but its been a while since ive seen an example of that so
:neutralsp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skiper

[SSRP Admin] yisyas's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1378603

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
i dont like how you're accepting this "3 recents" thing as the standard amount for banning someone just because I was banned with 3 recents, there's no set amount but the rule of thumb had always been 5 recents + new rulebreak

other than that, i dont like how you've been warn hungry after you got mod, and showed on multiple occasions that you don't have a good understanding of the rules, but its been a while since ive seen an example of that so
:neutralsp:
yep i understand this opinion, it’s just i have been told i should be warning people more frequently as i was letting a lot of people off with verbals
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 456
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Admin] yisyas's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1378607

:minussp: a couple reports on this guy
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 294

[SSRP Admin] yisyas's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1378626

:sqpizza:
:sqpizza:
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder
  • "Best Super admin" -Chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 114

[SSRP Admin] yisyas's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1378629

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377

[SSRP Admin] yisyas's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1379166

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

199 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40