TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Devas' Application

[SSRP Admin] Devas' Application 2 years 1 month ago #1377381

RP Name: Devas

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082630811/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61182541

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Devas/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server USA - www.gametracker.com/player/Devas/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: about 1.5K hours on S1 & S USA together.
I also had a lot on S2 before it was taken down

Languages I speak: Dutch, English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
Applying straight for Adminhu (permission by ChuteUK).

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
first situation: the player is constantly rdming even after warns/kicks and does not show that he/she will stop rdming
Second situation: the player has 4 or more recent warns and is being warned again.
Third situation: The player is prop abusing and after being told not to/warns and kicks player keeps coming back to prop abuse

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
i am not currently in a staff position and do not know if it is still the same as it used to be

F1 system (main menu)
Throughout the time that you are in a staff position you will be using the "F1 system", in this system you can find all the reports made, which you will have to finish, make sure you only take the reports which are unclaimed and on the top of the report list when clicking on a report you can do these things;
-Handle this (which makes you claim the report)
-Discard as spam or abuse (which you will click when the report is useless or disrespectful)

While clicking "Handle This" you claim the report when you click again after you claimed it you can do these things;
-Goto (which makes you go to the reporter)
-Bring (which brings the reporter to you)
-Mark as finished (which you will click after dealing with the report)
-Abort handling this (which makes you unclaim your report in case a higher ranked staff needs to deal with your report or the player is AFK)

In the F1 menu, you will also find "warnings" which shows recent warnings of players, this feature is not used much as you can view the warns in your F6 menu

You can also find the logs which show;
-(RP Name) killed (Name) with (weapon) in (district)
-(Steam Name) arrested (RP Name)
-(Steam Name) Left the game
-(Steam Name) Joined the game
-(RP Name) Defibbed (RP Name)
-(RP Name) Changed to (Job)
-(Steam Name) (Old RP Name) changed name to (New RP Name)

And the last thing you find in the F1 system is "active NLR" Which You will not be using often since you see the NLR timer while looking at a certain player, therefore, you see their NLR and don't have to look it up.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
I would first of all just ask the person to stop being verbally abusive towards me, if the person does not stop after I made it clear that I want him/her to stop, I will mute the person. if the person tries going around the mute in any way or continues after the mute this will go into a warn.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
I would first look up the ban in their rapsheet to see if everything in the appeal is right and if it is their first ban, if so I would reply to their appeal with a message something like:

Hello (name), I've noticed that you've put a lot of effort into this appeal, great detail and an apology, I see this is your first ban, and since it's only for prop spam, I will allow you to be unbanned, make sure to never prop abuse again!
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):

I've been admin twice and I feel like I deserve to have this rank back as I have no recent, nor have had any warns/bans ever. and I've been playing SSRP for a long time and therefore know (most) of the rules. The reason I'm an Ex-Admin is that I resigned because I stopped playing zarp. but I recently came back, and see a lot of rulebreakers and I want to help prevent these rulebreakers, so new people will not leave the server because they get rdmed on their first day. I have a lot of experience as Moderator/Admin since I've been Moderator/admin most of my time playing Zarp. I've never been demoted.

=============================
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Best Super admin" -Chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 114
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Devas' Application 2 years 1 month ago #1377383

:plussp:
gl broski
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 456

[SSRP Admin] Devas' Application 2 years 1 month ago #1377388

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Low & Inconsistent Activity

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

185 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40