www.gametracker.com/player/Lucky/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
16,557 Minutes/275.95Hours
WITH BOTH GAMETRACKERS ADDED TOGETHER
43,914 Minutes/731.9 Hours

Languages I speak:
English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match means killing someone with a valid RP reason. Player A walks up to Player B while he is connecting to the server and pulls out a weapon and kills him with no intention to roleplay.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
The New Life Rules is where if you get killed in a specific area/district on the map you cannot return for a set period of time. e.g I am walking down the bank district and i get killed and i respawn i am not aloud to remember anything/return to the bank district

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would ask for both sides of the story and i would ask player Y if he wants to admit anything with the situation, if he doesn't want to say anything i would ask if there was any video proof of what went on and if no proof is provided i would not give any warnings/verbals to either of the players

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would get both players together and ask for the story and listen to both sides very carefully, I would check console but if that isn't enough evidence i would go into the logs and have a look at the times of the kills and go from the information i get from there.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):
I think i should be chosen because i have had past experience as being a staff member some of you might remember me some of you might not, I show dedication to the server and want it to run as smooth as possible and make everyone feel welcome, yes some of you might say how i was when i handed my staff rank over i admit i turned toxic towards people but I want to prove myself that i have changed thats why i have gone straight to mod instead of admin i want to regain my trust again in this community
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 113
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Sam..
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Lucky's Application 2 years 2 months ago #1375675

Fixed your steam, title and your bbcode.
Good luck!
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Sam..

[SSRP Moderator] Lucky's Application 2 years 2 months ago #1375676

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

301 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40