TOPIC: [Prophunt Admin] Julper23's Application

[Prophunt Admin] Julper23's Application 2 years 3 months ago #1373483

╔═════╗
║ Details ╠
╚═════╝
Steam Name: julper23

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/julper23/

SteamID: STEAM_0: 0: 176903080

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/julper23/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time: 7031(117.18H)

Languages I speak: Spain, English and Basque

╔═════════════╗
║ Promotion Related║
╚═════════════╝

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
In my experience as a moderator, I have come across many situations with many people breaking the rules, I think that all these situations have given me enough experience to be an admin. I feel good knowing that I help to keep the server clean, because there is nothing better than playing games with people playing fair.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
The clearest situation that I see to use the ban command as admin is when someone who is ghosting and you notify them, you warn them and you chick them from the server come back to continue ghosting.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hi {name} and welcome to the staff team. I will give you a list of commands and recommendations to come it easier for you to get started:

First we have the {!menu} command where you can use almost all commands that you need, with exceptions, if you want you can bind to a key typing {bind KEY "ulx menu"}

Okey now use the {!menu} command and you will see a window whit some options.

1. First section is {Anticheat} whit the option {sendanticheat}, if you think that some one is cheating use this option and the headAdmins or MadMagic will say on the discord chat if it is true or false, if it is false and you think that the sus is cheating record the play and send to headAdmins or MadMagic.

2. The second one is {chat} in this one you can use {psay} for send a private msg to some one, {tgag} for mute mic and {tmute} for mute chat, we mutate in this order notify with private msg > 5m > 10m > 15m > kick, and {unwebtaundtmute} {webtaundtmute} we use that when some one is spaming or taunding something racist,
    homophobic or disrespect. And we use @ to send msg to all admins conected, we use that to talk to each other.

3. Then we have {fun}. You can use the command {slay} if some one is exploiting and you talk to him to move and he ignore your message.

4. The fourth is {teleport}. With the command {bring} you can bring the player to you (Only if some is stuck or if he can't move), {goto} is for teleport you to a player and {teleport} that command teleport a player to the place that you are loking for. All this commands are for help so please use them with care .

5. The las one {utility}. With {checkspec} you can check who is another player watching, {checkspecnotify} notifies in the chat who is another player spectating, {forceteam} moves a player to the selected team,
    {friends} shows the player's steam friends in chat, {fspec} moves the player to the spectator team is like {forceteam} and {kick} when some one is notifyed, warned and keep breaking rules we kick from the server(The moderator are not allowed to ban if you see that the player come back and continue breaking rules call a HeadAdmin to ban he)

We have the command {!warn "name" "reason"} too, we use to warn some one when we have done the above.

Pressing {F6}, you can select a player and know if he has been warned, muted or banned and the reason for the punishment.

With this your training is end, if you have any question just ask us on discord we will answer you.

It is necessary to be online at least 3 hours per week, if you can't come online because you have something, please comment it by discord.

Finally say that every Friday around 7pm we have the Staff meeting.

Welcome to the staff team and above all have a good plays.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hi {name} we have seen that you have appealed to your ban. The staff members have decided to give you another chance. We hope you don't break the rules again, so we encourage you to read the rules again. We hope you won't break the rules anymore, so we recommend you to read the rules again.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I think I should be promoted because I think that I do my job as a mod very well and since I being a mod I have gained a lot of experience. I think a promotion will give me more tools to help more to keep the server clean. In my time as a mod I think I've gotten enough experience to level up. I have come across many situations that have made me better mod. I think I could be a good administrator and help the server to keep it clean.

See you playing :)
  • julper23
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Admin] Julper23's Application 2 years 3 months ago #1373484

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[Prophunt Admin] Julper23's Application 2 years 3 months ago #1373485

:support:
  • Frank_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • disappointing jazz player
  • Thanks received: 526
-
Ex PropHunt Super Admin
Ex Surf Admin
Ex Murder Admin
Ex PropHunt Section Mod
Ex Ts/Discord Staff
-
Discord:
frankthequiet#2165
-

[Prophunt Admin] Julper23's Application 2 years 3 months ago #1373486

Amazing staff! :plussp:
  • goldauraz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.
  • Thanks received: 283

[Prophunt Admin] Julper23's Application 2 years 3 months ago #1373487

massive :support:
you are a really great staff member from what i have seen from you so far, always there to help out and even you application i can tell you have put alot of effort into. really glad to see you made the decision to apply for admin!
  • MadMagic
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sharks go blub
  • Thanks received: 478
The following user(s) said Thank You: julper23

[Prophunt Admin] Julper23's Application 2 years 2 months ago #1374335

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prop Hunt staff team.

Before you get started, a Super Admin+ and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP Prop Hunt Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7.15PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• goldauraz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.
  • Thanks received: 283
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank_
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
29/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun