- Discord

I am From:
- The Netherlands
but I do speak;
- Dutch
- English
- German (a little bit)

Time spent with ZARP Gaming?:
First of all, I'm doing way better and actually feeling better. I've been closing up with finishing my exams, after my exams I can focus way more on the community like before.
I've joined Zarp in 2014 but was "active" for more than 7 months again. I've joined since 2014 and never really played honestly I was a kid back then,
After i quitted I rejoined in 2016 / 2017 and played alot and then quitted again. In 2019 I rejoined and played alot like a shit ton, until my motherboard gave up and some bias administrators Muted me because people told me sensitive shit on SSRP

How often do you come on the forums:

Every 10 to 15 minutes. (Unless I've got work)

Why You?:

Availability
I'm basically always active on SSRP, TS3 and the Forums. I'm always available to be an assistant in doing specific sections.
Currently, I'm SA on SSRP and Discord / TS3 Admin and section mod. I'd like to grow further in this community due to it being my favorite community on Garry's Mod.
I'd be willing to help a lot in moving/locking posts if needed or even delete them when needed.

Trust

I'm a very trustworthy person in the community. The Community has given me more and more trust over time. They've given me tips on how to improve myself and how to react in certain situations.
I've eventually applied for Lead-Team ranks in order to return the favor by offering my help. They've given me the trust by giving me a lot of power which I actually never abused.
If you look at my Report-Abuse they were only mistakes that I've learned from, not powers I've abused. I'm currently learning alot with my Section Moderator for Server Applicants and Appeals
I've always tried to do my best to keep the forums clean from any drama and racist remark. I've always done my best to be friendly towards users.
Currently, I do think this community also has given me the trust by giving me these roles

Event Manager
SSRP Super Administrator
Discord Administrator
Teamspeak 3 Administrator

Appeals Section Moderator
Sever Applications Section Moderator

Murder Super Administrator

Global Moderator

I'm currently Section Moderator for Appeals and Server Applications for around 2 months now, I'm very active on the forums and I'd like to grow further in section General Discussion by being an availability in removing, locking, and editing comments breaking the TOU.
I've been given recently a huge amount of trust by this community and I'd like to be more of a contribution towards this community. I think I am experienced enough to go for Global Moderator

My Experience:

I have done a recent amount of Forum work and gotten alot of tips by fellow section moderators on how to do things. I feel very confident that I 100% know for sure that I'm ready for Global Moderator.
As a Section Moderator you have certain powers which you can use to improve the forums and or help people with it

Deleting Comments / Topics
By deleting comments and or topics you're keeping the unwanted unfriendly like behaviour from the forums.
Before deleting them you need to edit the comment or post and put in "
Post or comment deleted - by xDutchCat - Causing drama
"

Approving posts / having acces on reading deleted comments
as Section Moderator you can approve posts within the section you are moderator in, by approving posts you're making sure there are no advertising profiles etc so that users have to be approved before your comment can be seen on the forums
You can also see the deleted comments in the section you're moderator in. By chance you can see that Player A's comment got deleted for racism or any other reason.
At a specific time and date you can search it.

Sticky posts
Basically Sticky means Pin, pinned comments will be on top of the forum page due to it being the most important part of a tab, like the SSRP Section has SSRP Rules pinned.

Moderate Topic
Here you can move posts to the correct section, you can also edit the post icon, and you can also move posts to another category where you're not mod in.
You can edit the post name if someone messed the name up by writing adminitrator (looking at Sam)
or you can edit it due to breaking TOU

As a global moderator you get access on every section, you can edit every comment in every section and also give people forum bans when they massively break the Terms of Use

I have always enjoyed being staff on ZARP and never really had a moment where I thought "Meh I don't like it anymore."
I've learned a lot with the Forum Staffing and I'm very hyped up to help out this community more.

Thank you for reading
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by xDutchCat.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PZGrens

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371104

yes
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 743

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, PZGrens

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371105

xDutchCat wrote:

Moderate Topic
Here you can move posts to the correct section, you can also edit the post icon, and you can also move posts to another category where you're not mod in.
You can edit the post name if someone messed the name up by writing adminitrator (looking at Sam)
or you can edit it due to breaking TOU

Yikes
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1121

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371106

xDutchCat wrote:
Currently, I do think this community also has given me the trust by giving me these roles

Global Moderator
what are you applying for then
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371107

jam wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

Global Moderator
what are you applying for then

What? Possibly made it look like i already 'had' global mod, fixed it, thanks.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371116

great candidate :plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6723

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371118

Lewis_is_java wrote:
And you spend your time doing infinitely better things like complaining about how your work load is stressing you out and then applying for more work :S
This
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by maddox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, PZGrens

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371120

You go inactive constantly, for good reasons albeit, however, this is just not the time to apply for a higher position.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2287
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, xDutchCat, PZGrens

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371121

maddox wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
And you spend your time doing infinitely better things like complaining about how your work load is stressing you out and then applying for more work :S
This
That post from Lewis was over a month ago, can you stop trying to dig up old posts so you can finally get an erection by calling out Dutchcat? Everyone already knows that you hate him, his workload might have been stressing him a month ago but things can improve and if he feels like he is ready for this position he can apply and wait out the result.

I haven't been keeping track of the zarp gaming servers but I have been browsing the forums. As CEO said apparently you keep going on inactivity which isn't good for your application which is a huge chance that you will get denied. Your forum activity is fine though with the state that the forums are currently in it would be a :neutralsp: from me
  • Skippergroe
  • Senior Boarder
  • how do I delete this
  • Thanks received: 692

EX-Murder Admin
EX-Surf Admin 2x
EX-Deathrun Administrator
EX-TTT Administrator

Any questions? Add me on discord

The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, xDutchCat, PZGrens

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371123

Zoe wrote:
maddox wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
This
That post from Lewis was over a month ago, can you stop trying to dig up old posts so you can finally get an erection by calling out Dutchcat? Everyone already knows that you hate him
I hate Dutchcat
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6723

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Pie_, PZGrens, Skippergroe

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371137

:minussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123, PZGrens

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371147

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1809

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371182

Zoe wrote:
maddox wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
This
That post from Lewis was over a month ago, can you stop trying to dig up old posts so you can finally get an erection by calling out Dutchcat? Everyone already knows that you hate him, his workload might have been stressing him a month ago but things can improve and if he feels like he is ready for this position he can apply and wait out the result.
Firstly, wrong - it was actually a post from yesterday that got deleted. Also never heard of a severe mental illness be magically cured in a month, and despite being on “inactivity” he’s still managed to cause a considerable amount of drama with his posts/outcomes or whatever. Yes he can apply for it, never said he couldn’t, I just don’t think in either his or the remaining peoples best interest that he gets accepted.
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
The following user(s) said Thank You: PZGrens, Skippergroe

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371185

Is it really worth it?
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 887

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371186

I'm going to be honest with you lad - you already have plenty of ranks. Adding more to your name is just gonna cause you to put more hours into ZARP and causing you more stress :zarp:
  • koRe Phantom
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Severe Autism
  • Thanks received: 258
Best Prop Abuser

Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Minecraft Administrator

Discord: korephantom

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 4 months ago #1371195

maddox wrote:
Zoe wrote:
maddox wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
This
Firstly, wrong - it was actually a post from yesterday that got deleted. Also never heard of a severe mental illness be magically cured in a month, and despite being on “inactivity” he’s still managed to cause a considerable amount of drama with his posts/outcomes or whatever. Yes he can apply for it, never said he couldn’t, I just don’t think in either his or the remaining peoples best interest that he gets accepted.
Wrongfully deleted at that

-support
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 3 months ago #1371204

Lewis_is_java wrote:
maddox wrote:
Zoe wrote:
maddox wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
This
Wrongfully deleted at that

-support
The funny thing is the comment never got deleted as I know. I havent at least
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 3 months ago #1371215

Given that you are constantly going inactive, I do not feel as if you should take more on your plate by applying for a higher position.
Getting a higher position does not offer you more time to solve the issues outside of ZARP.

• Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 3 months ago #1371227

maddox wrote:
Zoe wrote:
maddox wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
This
You may be right about the first part being wrong, I was too lazy to do the research myself on if the post was deleted or not so I asked someone else and they said it was an old post. I have never said in my post that a severe mental illness can be cured in a month. But from my understanding and from talking with Dutchcat, he was mostly inactive and making forum posts about the excessive workload and stress he got from that, my argumentation was mostly based on that. I don't think anyone is really ready for the GM position based on those other people that would deserve the position have resigned and just the state of the forums.
  • Skippergroe
  • Senior Boarder
  • how do I delete this
  • Thanks received: 692

EX-Murder Admin
EX-Surf Admin 2x
EX-Deathrun Administrator
EX-TTT Administrator

Any questions? Add me on discord

[FORUM] xDutchCat - Global Moderator Application 2 years 3 months ago #1371573