steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055901711

What server are you applying for?
Semi-Serious Roleplay

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:47817991

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/xDutchCat/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 USA - www.gametracker.com/player/xDutchCat/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
USA 2nd Link (Old steamname) www.gametracker.com/player/%5BAG%5D%20xD...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
90000 minutes

Languages I speak:
- Dutch
- English
- German

About me
Hello Guys, you guys know me under the name as xDutchCat, a name I got by thinking about my nationality and my favorite animal.
I'm 19 years old and I've been born in Amsterdam. I live in another Province called Flevoland for 17 years now with my mother and stepfather.

I'm currently working a lot on my education which is carpentry. I've got ADHD and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD-NOS), due to my ADHD I'm very hyperactive and can't sit still.
I like to work with my hands at work and help with repairing for the clients. In my free time, I'd like to play video games. I normally play a lot on my Xbox due to me not being a PC gamer.
I like to play different types of games such as Battlefield, Call Of duty, F1 (videogame), Garry's Mod, etc. Apart from playing video games, I've got an addiction to watch Netflix and Formula 1. I also listen to a lot of music.

I joined zarp in 2014 as a kid, I intended to be a minge because I was that (still am) that annoying kid. Eventually, after a while of playing, I liked the server but wasn't active with playing on my PC After all, I had a shitty pc and a lot of problems.
Later in 2015 / 2016 I rejoined and got warned for having Big gun as citizen, god what an awful rule that was. Later that year after playing my motherboard decided to give up
In 2019 I rejoined again after I became a lot more mature than my previous squeaker times. However, after playing a lot, making friends I eventually quit due to personal issues and In-Game Toxicity, conspiracies against me, etc.
Recently back in February I rejoined after a while because I was curious if Zarp was still there and the "OG" Players still playing, I fell in love with playing SSRP again and then later Richard asked me if I ever was interested in becoming Moderator,
the rest is history. I had a lot of experience with ULX because I used to be an Admin on other servers but I learned a lot with FAdmin, how to deal with appeals, etc.

My Experience
After all my accepted applications I have gained more experience and got to know the best ways how to deal with certain situations calmly and professionally, I know exactly how to deal with most situations and what punishments to give without being bias.
If I'm reviewing reports about anyone I always treat everyone with the same respect and the same and fair amount of punishments. Including Staff - Reports. I'm always looking for solutions, and how to solve arguments, etc.
Recently I became a lot less insecure and I'm working more and more on my independence. Sometimes my insecurity is interfering with holding me from doing independent things.

Learning Moments
I'm a person who is always showing that I want to do things right. I'm always willing to learn and continue to grow in things. I learn fast from my mistakes and I have corrected myself so it wouldn't happen again.
I learned a lot when I was handling a lot of appeals. I believe I can be assisting the Head Admins with fully focussing on the new Update coming out. Within the new map, there could be a lot of bugs that needs to be solved properly.

Report Abuse and Appeals
I haven't really dealt with Administrators or Moderators being abusive with their powers however, I've got the knowledge on how to handle the situation due to Accepted Appeals on the forums about a user who got falsely or punished for an excessive amount of time
I've talked to the user and then with the Moderator or Administrator that they were wrong in the punishment they gave to that user
For Example that someone got warned instantly in Mid RP Situation without getting told he would be punished etc.

Previous Staffing Positions in ZARP
As you already know due to my signature I've recently resigned from Murder as a Super Administrator due to me losing all motivation after trying my best on getting always be on the server without anyone else is available.
I have brought a lot of ULX Experience for old dead servers as I've explained when I was admin as a kid however, ULX isn't included with SSRP. I've brought up a lot of FAdmin experience in the process from being moderator to super administrator.

Dealing with situations as Head Administrator

Staff Reports against Super Administrators

As a Head Administrator, it is your task to fulfill your duties right even in the most difficult situations without bias. If I see a report on the forums or get a DM, the first thing I would do is gather evidence and look further at what exactly the SA got reported on.
In this situation, if the SA has done something wrong I'd talk normally to the SA and reinform him how to handle it next time if they have to deal with the same situation in the future. If I see a report about attitude issues I'd inform the rest of the Head Admins
that we need to look out on that SA for a while due to his attitude problems. I'd approach the Super Administrator and tell him to react differently to avoid any more issues.

Cheaters and Exploiters
I've delt with exploiters in the past, and I know how to handle and react in such situations.
As a Head Administrator I have more power and tools to deal with it in a more effective way.

My Plans as Head Administrator
My biggest goal as a Head Administrator is trying to make the server more fun and playable, so it will boost up again. I will be doing this by planning Events so people get their interest in participating.
Those events will not be skill-based otherwise, It would be unfair for the people who are not good at it. I hope that by solving issues reported on the forums and suggestions be made that they are improving SSRP because that is my other plan.
I'm here to give everyone a helping hand due to basically due to my consistent activity. I've got all the time and will on working fully on SSRP. I've resigned from Murder apart from the motivation, that I can fully focus on SSRP and help Improve the SSRP Servers.

Why should I be promoted
I think I gained enough experience as a Super Administrator and learned enough to grow further and learn more, I believe at the end of the week I'm confident and Independent enough to grow further, I'm doing my best on Improving myself and working on the server with the LT.
I hope by having me as Head Administrator it will be a benefit on hosting a lot of more events independently. I'm always showing activity on the forums and on TeamSpeak.
I'm looking forward to hosting events and helping HA's with new types of event arenas so there is more variation. I'm very patient in handling and solving situations and got great control of my temper. I just hope by having me as a HA I can be working independently on events etc and spare the CM Team less work so they can focus on their projects.

Currently this week I've gained some experience with Hosting the events and gaining some motivation to try to help the SSRP LT to get the Server Boosted up.
I'm currently doing my best to work a lot on things.
Recently I've been full-on focussing on the feedback the community team has given me, I've helped Joshua with the Mega-Event Week.
Hosting / Co-Hosting, I think it's a lot of fun to even Host the Events and build up a bond with users, to see them having fun.
Its a terrible 'argument' to defend my opinion however, I gave over 10b away out of my own inventory to fund the August and September events. There is more to come though, especially with the new map release.

Thank you for reading
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 6 months ago #1365101

"I'm holding the items currentyl untill you're online for once in ur fucking life"
:minussp:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 6 months ago #1365102

Smol wrote:
"I'm holding the items currentyl untill you're online for once in ur fucking life"

Just don't get scammed on SSRP Man!
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 6 months ago #1365103

You've been super admin for a while and you have also gained other positions, but is there currently a need for another head admin? I wouldn't know. Do you think another one is currently needed?

EDIT: But then again I don't think the need for headadmins should determine if one is ready for the next step or not.
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Hellsdevil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 6 months ago #1365105

I really do not believe you are ready at all, you go out of your way to make post opening up about your mental health issues with stress from zarp and your life, I really don't think being promoted to more positions is going to help improve your situation with your mental health.

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Smol, jam

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 6 months ago #1365106

Sure +support
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 6 months ago #1365107

I really dont think they will allow more than 4 headadmins with the amount of staff members currently.. But you can always try who knows.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 6 months ago #1365108

OnionRings wrote:
I really don't think being promoted to more positions is going to help improve your situation with your mental health.

I don't really agree with what you're stating here, I'm not applying now just to get more power to feel better. Just because I'm getting HA doesn't solve the issue. I've got the confidence now to do more for this community. I do have been posting some mental issues indeed. My moods have been switching a lot like a stock market graph. Recently though I've had a lot more free time to focus fully on my health, my friends have helped me through and distracted me. I understand what you're saying. I really appreciate everyone trying to help and do the best for me.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza