SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:202623771

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/God%20dammit%...arpgaming.com:27030/

Estimated Server Time:
135 Hours

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Throughout my time on surf, I have always made sure to get my time and I consistently get it ever since I came back to the staff team. I have also shown my dedication to the server by always making sure to help out the users if needed if they struggling and always try my best.
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Teamspeak
I am always on Teamspeak with my fellow staff on the server. I have attended most of the meetings ever since I came back to the staff team. I always make sure to voice my opinion on an applicant or a suggestion but, I always make sure to listen to my fellow staff members opinions as well.

Forums
I am always active on the forums. If it is related to TTT or surf I always make sure to comment on it and make sure to give constructive feedback and try to give the positives and negatives of the applicant. I also make sure to watch out for appeals and punishment requests on the forums and always make sure to handle them.

Experience
I have a lot of experience when it becomes to being LT since I currently hold the rank of TTT Server owner. If something needs to be done or someone needs to talk to, I’m always there to help. I am also one of the most approachable LT in the community. If someone wants me about something or got something to bring up to me, I’m always there to talk to them about it.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I haven’t encountered any situation that required a workaround. Just been chilling with the users and giving them help on the server if needed.
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would first say handling to let other LT members that I am handling the report abuse. I would then, talk to the staff member about this and look through the evidence the user, has provided. After talking with the staff member, and looking through I would then write my outcome.

Accepted
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would first check the ban and see if the ban is appropriate or not. After looking through the ban I then talk to the staff member and ask why he banned him for that length. After hearing his side of the story, I would remind him of the staff ethos and give him some ideas on the correct ban lengths. After talking to him I would then ask him if there are any other ban lengths he is confused about.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would first ask him if he needs help dealing with the user and try to get an idea of what going on. After that, I would then, guide the staff on how to handle the situation so they know in future on how to handle situations like that in the future
A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first ask staff member 1 to hear his side of the story and to see if he got evidence of staff member 2 breaking rules. If there is no evidence of the rule break no action. If he’s got evidence of the staff member breaking the rules, I would then talk to staff member 2, and remind him of the staff ethos and how we should be acting as staff.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would first break up the fight and try to calm down the situation. After that, I would then ask them both to get on Teamspeak and try to get an understanding of what is going on between them. After that, I would then try to get them to apologise to each other and remind them on how we should be acting as staff.
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would first tell him to stop what he is doing and come to Teamspeak. I would then tell the staff member what he doing is wrong and action may be needed if he doesn’t stop. If he refuses to stop I would then emergency demoted him for continuing to abuse his powers.
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Prop Hunt Head Admin
TTT Administrator
Server Apps/Appeals/Prop Hunt/Drama Hole/ Report Abuse Section Moderator
TS/Discord Staff
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.

[Surf Super Admin] God Dammit Ross' Application 2 years 6 months ago #1363453

LETS GOO I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT

:plussp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1121
The following user(s) said Thank You: God dammit Ross

[Surf Super Admin] God Dammit Ross' Application 2 years 6 months ago #1363454

no balls revoke
  • Mix3rz
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 352

[Surf Super Admin] God Dammit Ross' Application 2 years 6 months ago #1363456

Mix3rz wrote:
no balls revoke
Who cares
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Prop Hunt Head Admin
TTT Administrator
Server Apps/Appeals/Prop Hunt/Drama Hole/ Report Abuse Section Moderator
TS/Discord Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.

[Surf Super Admin] God Dammit Ross' Application 2 years 6 months ago #1363457

who aasked
  • Mix3rz
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 352

[Surf Super Admin] God Dammit Ross' Application 2 years 6 months ago #1363460

no, just no
  • MadMagic
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP