Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Ted's Application

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353980

- Steam Name: Ted
- Link to steam profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273946537/
- SteamID:STEAM_0:1:156840404
- Game tracker link for server: www.gametracker.com/player/Ted/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
- I speak English.
- Random Death Match is when a player opens fire or kills a player or has an intention to kill a player without them being a traitor, or don't have a valid reason to be killed.
- RDM Scenario: A player has no intention to kill anyone and is just shooting the floor. Another player is watching them and decides to open fire on them as they are shooting, they manage to murder them This is RDM and they should be punished.
- Acceptable KOS examples and scenarios:
1. When you see another player kill someone. You are innocent and you see a player kill someone, you go to check the body and they are innocent. You can then KOS them as they are probably a traitor.
2. A player opens fire on you... You are innocent and another player opens fire on you, know you full well have done nothing wrong, you can then KOS them.
3. A player doesn't go into the tester when you tell them to... You are a detective and you force a player to get into the traitor tester, you give them a generous 5 second countdown to get in, if they don't follow your orders then they are KOSable.
- Unacceptable KOS examples and scenarios:
1. You KOS someone for following you around... You have gone into the round and another player has been following you for a while. You EXPECT them to be a traitor and that they are going to kill you, so you KOS them.
2. You see someone at the tallest point of the map with a sniper... There's a player at the highest point of the map and you see them with a sniper, they are scoping down at people to see what's going on as they want to find out who the traitor is. You see them aiming at another player and you KOS them because you THINK they are about to shoot at them.
- Why I should be chosen: I feel like I would be a great addon to the staff team for many reasons: I am very active, I enjoy this game and I feel like I can make people enjoy it more. This is because I have a great of my attitude towards making sure people play by the rules and to teach newer people how to play. I will put a lot of hours into making everyone enjoy. I am a fun person, and like to have a joke, but I will make sure that people are playing by the rules. I know a lot about this game as having 290 hours enjoying it. I already know some of the staff and I feel that if I get accepted into the team then more people will be playing the game correctly.
  • Ted.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 69
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by God dammit Ross. Reason: Adding steam id
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354014

I have approved your post. Best of luck this week.
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ted.

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354015

:plussp:
TTT legend lets gooooo
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, Ted.

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354016

LETS GO TED

• Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354018

This man has spent so much time on the server lately, interacting great with the players, helping people out when necessary, and most importantly, he has died to a prop by myself more than enough times. Would 100% be a great fit and would make the what we like to call "The best staff team of any zarp server" even better than it is!

:support:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354020

People ask me "why do you play ttt anyways? Everyone else joins because they see you on but apart from yourself there is no reason to go on the server? " I always give them the same response. Ted. When I was sad about ttt and doubting my position as admin ted was there as a shoulder to cry on. When my gf got pregnant and I was worried about our future, ted was there to offer advice and give me a coat hanger. When I failed my Maths GCSE and got held back a year Ted was there to tutor me and help me pass.

When In 1985, eight-year-old John Bennett is a friendless only child living in Norwood, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston, who wishes for his new Christmas gift, a jumbo teddy bear named Ted, to come to life and become his best friend. The wish coincides with a shooting star and comes true; word spreads and Ted briefly becomes a celebrity. Unfortunately that caused John’s parents to freak out.

27 years later, John (now 35) and Ted are still living in Boston, and are still staunch companions enjoying a hedonistic life. John is dating Lori Collins whom he met at a dance club. As their fourth anniversary approaches, Lori hopes to marry John, but feels he can not move forward in life with Ted around. John is hesitant about making Ted leave, but he is persuaded to act when they find Ted at home with a group of prostitutes after their anniversary dinner.

John finds Ted his own apartment and a job at a grocery store, where Ted begins dating his co-worker Tami-Lynn. Lori learns that John has been skipping work, using her as an excuse, to reluctantly continue to spend most of his time with Ted. John and Lori are invited to a party put on by Lori's womanizing manager Rex, but Ted lures John away to a party at his apartment with the pressured offer to meet Sam J. Jones, the star of their favorite film, Flash Gordon. John intends to stay only a few minutes, but gets caught up in the occasion. Lori finds John there and furiously breaks up with him. A devastated John angrily blames Ted for ruining his relationship with Lori and disowns him.

John and Ted confront each other about their ruined friendship and then fight, but manage to reconcile after a violent brawl in John's hotel room (John is crushed by a television). To repair John's relationship with Lori, Ted arranges for an old lover, singer Norah Jones, to help by having John express his love for Lori with a song during her concert that Lori and Rex attend. He does an off-key rendition of the Octopussy theme song, All Time High, by Rita Coolidge and is booed offstage. Lori is touched by the attempt and returns to her apartment, where Ted confesses to his role in John's relapse and offers to leave them alone forever if she talks to John.

Lori is persuaded, but Ted is kidnapped by Donny, a mentally unstable stalker who idolized Ted as a child. Donny plans to make Ted into his brutish son Robert's new toy. Ted manages to reach a phone to contact John, but is immediately recaptured by Donny and Robert. Realizing that Ted is in danger, John and Lori locate Donny's residence and track him to rescue Ted. The chase leads to Fenway Park, where John punches Robert, knocking him out, but during the chase, Ted is damaged and falls onto the field, ripped entirely in half. A police car arrives, forcing Donny to flee. John and Lori gather Ted's stuffing and Ted relays his wish that John be happy with Lori, before the magic in Ted fades away making him a normal teddy bear again.

Not wanting to lose Ted, a distraught John and Lori rush back to her apartment and attempt to repair Ted, which proves useless. Later, Ted is covered with a blanket. Lori brings two hot drinks for her and John, and apologizes for Ted's death. Immediately afterward, a thunderclap happens, but John is too upset to feel scared. Feeling sad about her part in the incident, Lori makes a wish on a shooting star while John is asleep. The next morning, Ted is revived as a result of the wish and reunites with John and Lori, encouraging them to resume their relationship. John then finally proposes to Lori and she accepts. Sometime later, John and Lori are married (with Sam Jones as the presiding minister), and Ted comfortably accepts having a life of his own, as he and Tami-Lynn continued their love affair. Sam Jones attempts to restart his career and moves into a studio apartment with Brandon Routh (who starred in the "god-awful Superman movie"). Rex gives up his pursuit of Lori, falls into a deep depression, and dies of Lou Gehrig's disease. Donny gets arrested by the Boston Police Department for kidnapping Ted, but the charges are dropped because the situation was not realistic. Robert hires a personal trainer, loses a significant amount of weight, and goes on to become Taylor Lautner.

And then again a year later when John Bennett has been divorced from Lori for six months. Meanwhile, his best friend Ted the teddy bear marries his girlfriend, Tami-Lynn. Following a heated argument after being married a year, they decide to have a child. As Ted doesn't have sperm, John agrees to help find a donor. They ask Sam J. Jones but he declines due to a sperm count of one. Then they unsuccessfully try to break into Tom Brady's house and steal his sperm. Ultimately, John offers to donate his sperm.

Despite Ted and John's efforts, Tami-Lynn's historical drug use has rendered her infertile (despite having been clean for an extended period of time) and they decide to adopt. The background checks put Ted's legal status as a person into question. The state authorities of Massachusetts declare Ted property rather than a person; consequently he loses his job, his credit card and bank accounts are frozen and his marriage to Tami-Lynn is forcibly annulled.

John suggests that they take the state to court. They ask the best lawyer they can find, but he offers to assign their case pro bono to his niece Samantha, a novice lawyer. They are initially reluctant, but bond over their love of marijuana as they prepare to present the case.

Meanwhile, Donny, Ted's life-long stalker, is a janitor at the headquarters of toy company Hasbro, in New York City. He convinces the company CEO to hire an expert attorney to ensure that Ted maintains his status as property, leaving him open to seizure by the firm to create more living teddy bears.

Despite Samantha's best efforts, the court rules against Ted. Disheartened and desperate, the trio contact Patrick Meighan, a highly respected civil rights attorney, to help overturn the court's decision. Driving to Manhattan, the trio meet Meighan, who is sympathetic to Ted's plight but refuses the case, as he believes Ted has not significantly contributed to humanity due to his lifestyle.

Ted, angry at the injustice and jealous of Samantha and John's relationship, stomps off. Donny follows him as he wanders into the New York Comic-Con. Once inside, Donny, disguised as Raphael attempts to kidnap Ted, who flees and contacts John for help. John and Samantha arrive and find Ted, just as Donny is about to cut him open. As they make their escape, Donny severs the cables holding up a model of the USS Enterprise with a knife and it swings towards Ted. John pushes Ted out of the way, takes the hit, gets knocked unconscious, and falls into a coma. Ted identifies Donny from a group of Ninja Turtle cosplayers through his irresistible urge to dance to I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany and he is arrested.

At the hospital, John is still in a coma, and he flatlines. The next day, the doctor informs Sam, Ted and Tami-Lynn that John had died, shocking the group. In the room, the group is tearfully saying goodbye to John. However, he wakes up and scares the group, and Ted finds out that John had faked being dead as payback for Ted pretending to be mentally retarded. After some talking, the group rejoices when John recovers. Patrick Meighan decides to take the case, inspired by John's selflessness and Ted's emotions over John, his friend who barely avoided death. Meighan gets the ruling overturned by demonstrating that Ted is self-aware, that he feels complex emotions, and is capable of empathy. Outside the courthouse, Ted re-proposes to Tami-Lynn. After they are remarried, Ted and Tami-Lynn, adopting the surname of "Clubber Lang", adopt a baby boy, who they name Apollo Creed, while John and Samantha happily pursue their own relationship.

In a post-credits scene, a customer (Liam Neeson) who had previously purchased a box of Trix wanders back into the supermarket, visibly injured. He leaves the Trix behind and exits with a look of betrayal.

I owe so much to this man that a simple plussp would never be enough, however, excluding these personal reasons that Ted means so much to me, other people have also grown to love him.

Do not just take it from me and my personal experiences, listen to everyone when they say that ted is the staff member we want and need.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, morganDF, Callum., Nogtog, chiki

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354022

PZGrens wrote:

People ask me "why do you play ttt anyways? Everyone else joins because they see you on but apart from yourself there is no reason to go on the server? " I always give them the same response. Ted. When I was sad about ttt and doubting my position as admin ted was there as a shoulder to cry on. When my gf got pregnant and I was worried about our future, ted was there to offer advice and give me a coat hanger. When I failed my Maths GCSE and got held back a year Ted was there to tutor me and help me pass.

When In 1985, eight-year-old John Bennett is a friendless only child living in Norwood, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston, who wishes for his new Christmas gift, a jumbo teddy bear named Ted, to come to life and become his best friend. The wish coincides with a shooting star and comes true; word spreads and Ted briefly becomes a celebrity. Unfortunately that caused John’s parents to freak out.

27 years later, John (now 35) and Ted are still living in Boston, and are still staunch companions enjoying a hedonistic life. John is dating Lori Collins whom he met at a dance club. As their fourth anniversary approaches, Lori hopes to marry John, but feels he can not move forward in life with Ted around. John is hesitant about making Ted leave, but he is persuaded to act when they find Ted at home with a group of prostitutes after their anniversary dinner.

John finds Ted his own apartment and a job at a grocery store, where Ted begins dating his co-worker Tami-Lynn. Lori learns that John has been skipping work, using her as an excuse, to reluctantly continue to spend most of his time with Ted. John and Lori are invited to a party put on by Lori's womanizing manager Rex, but Ted lures John away to a party at his apartment with the pressured offer to meet Sam J. Jones, the star of their favorite film, Flash Gordon. John intends to stay only a few minutes, but gets caught up in the occasion. Lori finds John there and furiously breaks up with him. A devastated John angrily blames Ted for ruining his relationship with Lori and disowns him.

John and Ted confront each other about their ruined friendship and then fight, but manage to reconcile after a violent brawl in John's hotel room (John is crushed by a television). To repair John's relationship with Lori, Ted arranges for an old lover, singer Norah Jones, to help by having John express his love for Lori with a song during her concert that Lori and Rex attend. He does an off-key rendition of the Octopussy theme song, All Time High, by Rita Coolidge and is booed offstage. Lori is touched by the attempt and returns to her apartment, where Ted confesses to his role in John's relapse and offers to leave them alone forever if she talks to John.

Lori is persuaded, but Ted is kidnapped by Donny, a mentally unstable stalker who idolized Ted as a child. Donny plans to make Ted into his brutish son Robert's new toy. Ted manages to reach a phone to contact John, but is immediately recaptured by Donny and Robert. Realizing that Ted is in danger, John and Lori locate Donny's residence and track him to rescue Ted. The chase leads to Fenway Park, where John punches Robert, knocking him out, but during the chase, Ted is damaged and falls onto the field, ripped entirely in half. A police car arrives, forcing Donny to flee. John and Lori gather Ted's stuffing and Ted relays his wish that John be happy with Lori, before the magic in Ted fades away making him a normal teddy bear again.

Not wanting to lose Ted, a distraught John and Lori rush back to her apartment and attempt to repair Ted, which proves useless. Later, Ted is covered with a blanket. Lori brings two hot drinks for her and John, and apologizes for Ted's death. Immediately afterward, a thunderclap happens, but John is too upset to feel scared. Feeling sad about her part in the incident, Lori makes a wish on a shooting star while John is asleep. The next morning, Ted is revived as a result of the wish and reunites with John and Lori, encouraging them to resume their relationship. John then finally proposes to Lori and she accepts. Sometime later, John and Lori are married (with Sam Jones as the presiding minister), and Ted comfortably accepts having a life of his own, as he and Tami-Lynn continued their love affair. Sam Jones attempts to restart his career and moves into a studio apartment with Brandon Routh (who starred in the "god-awful Superman movie"). Rex gives up his pursuit of Lori, falls into a deep depression, and dies of Lou Gehrig's disease. Donny gets arrested by the Boston Police Department for kidnapping Ted, but the charges are dropped because the situation was not realistic. Robert hires a personal trainer, loses a significant amount of weight, and goes on to become Taylor Lautner.

And then again a year later when John Bennett has been divorced from Lori for six months. Meanwhile, his best friend Ted the teddy bear marries his girlfriend, Tami-Lynn. Following a heated argument after being married a year, they decide to have a child. As Ted doesn't have sperm, John agrees to help find a donor. They ask Sam J. Jones but he declines due to a sperm count of one. Then they unsuccessfully try to break into Tom Brady's house and steal his sperm. Ultimately, John offers to donate his sperm.

Despite Ted and John's efforts, Tami-Lynn's historical drug use has rendered her infertile (despite having been clean for an extended period of time) and they decide to adopt. The background checks put Ted's legal status as a person into question. The state authorities of Massachusetts declare Ted property rather than a person; consequently he loses his job, his credit card and bank accounts are frozen and his marriage to Tami-Lynn is forcibly annulled.

John suggests that they take the state to court. They ask the best lawyer they can find, but he offers to assign their case pro bono to his niece Samantha, a novice lawyer. They are initially reluctant, but bond over their love of marijuana as they prepare to present the case.

Meanwhile, Donny, Ted's life-long stalker, is a janitor at the headquarters of toy company Hasbro, in New York City. He convinces the company CEO to hire an expert attorney to ensure that Ted maintains his status as property, leaving him open to seizure by the firm to create more living teddy bears.

Despite Samantha's best efforts, the court rules against Ted. Disheartened and desperate, the trio contact Patrick Meighan, a highly respected civil rights attorney, to help overturn the court's decision. Driving to Manhattan, the trio meet Meighan, who is sympathetic to Ted's plight but refuses the case, as he believes Ted has not significantly contributed to humanity due to his lifestyle.

Ted, angry at the injustice and jealous of Samantha and John's relationship, stomps off. Donny follows him as he wanders into the New York Comic-Con. Once inside, Donny, disguised as Raphael attempts to kidnap Ted, who flees and contacts John for help. John and Samantha arrive and find Ted, just as Donny is about to cut him open. As they make their escape, Donny severs the cables holding up a model of the USS Enterprise with a knife and it swings towards Ted. John pushes Ted out of the way, takes the hit, gets knocked unconscious, and falls into a coma. Ted identifies Donny from a group of Ninja Turtle cosplayers through his irresistible urge to dance to I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany and he is arrested.

At the hospital, John is still in a coma, and he flatlines. The next day, the doctor informs Sam, Ted and Tami-Lynn that John had died, shocking the group. In the room, the group is tearfully saying goodbye to John. However, he wakes up and scares the group, and Ted finds out that John had faked being dead as payback for Ted pretending to be mentally retarded. After some talking, the group rejoices when John recovers. Patrick Meighan decides to take the case, inspired by John's selflessness and Ted's emotions over John, his friend who barely avoided death. Meighan gets the ruling overturned by demonstrating that Ted is self-aware, that he feels complex emotions, and is capable of empathy. Outside the courthouse, Ted re-proposes to Tami-Lynn. After they are remarried, Ted and Tami-Lynn, adopting the surname of "Clubber Lang", adopt a baby boy, who they name Apollo Creed, while John and Samantha happily pursue their own relationship.

In a post-credits scene, a customer (Liam Neeson) who had previously purchased a box of Trix wanders back into the supermarket, visibly injured. He leaves the Trix behind and exits with a look of betrayal.

I owe so much to this man that a simple plussp would never be enough, however, excluding these personal reasons that Ted means so much to me, other people have also grown to love him.

Do not just take it from me and my personal experiences, listen to everyone when they say that ted is the staff member we want and need.
preach
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354032

• usveinha
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 115

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354035

Thanks Ross for Approving my post. Thanks to everyone who have replied to it so far. Hopefully I'll see you soon as a staff member!
  • Ted.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Ted..

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354037

Ted. wrote:
Thanks Ross
On behalf of Ross and the entire TTT staff team, you are welcome!
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oscar Bobb

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354039

yes.
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Sam..

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354041

Hell yeah fam

• Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354045

Appreciate it massively!
  • Ted.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Ted..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354047

Hi ted, if you get accepted I will be training you!
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354049

Best of luck!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354050

TED

• Adriii
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 170

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354057

• SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354062

+support, can't wait to be playing TTT with you when I am unbanned :pray:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Ted.

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354121

• Kanna.
  • Community Developer
  • Thanks received: 300

Community Developer
Deathrun Server Owner
Prop Hunt Server Owner

EX-TTT Admin(?)

[TTT Moderator] Ted's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1354122

Interesting.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds

160 PLAYERS ONLINE