steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055901711

What server are you applying for?
Semi-Serious Roleplay

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:47817991

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/xDutchCat/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 USA - www.gametracker.com/player/xDutchCat/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
USA 2nd Link (Old steamname) www.gametracker.com/player/%5BAG%5D%20xD...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
90000 minutes

Languages I speak:
- Dutch
- English
- German

About me
Hello Guys, you guys know me under the name as xDutchCat, a name I got by thinking about my nationality and my favorite animal.
I'm 19 years old and I've been born in Amsterdam. I live in another Province called Flevoland for 17 years now with my mother and stepfather.

I'm currently working alot on my education which is carpentry. I've got ADHD and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD-NOS), due to my ADHD I'm very hyperactive and can't sit still.
I like to work with my hands at work and help with repairing for the clients. In my freetime I'd like to play videogames. I normally play alot on my Xbox due to me not really being a PC Gamer.
I like to play different type of games such as Battlefield, Call Of duty, F1 (videogame), Garry's Mod etc. Apart from playing videogames I've got an addiction on watching Netflix and Formula 1. I also listen alot of music.

I joined zarp in 2014 as a kid, my intentions to be a minge because I was that (still am) that annoying kid. Eventually after a while on playing I liked the server but wasn't active with playing on my PC After all, I had a shitty pc and alot of problems.
Later in 2015 / 2016 I rejoined and got warned for having Big gun as citizen, god what a awful rule that was. Later that year after playing my motherboard decided to giveup
In 2019 I rejoined again after I became alot more mature than my previous squeaker times. However after playing alot, making friends I eventually quit due to personal issues and In-Game Toxicity, conspiracies against me etc.
Recently back in February I rejoined after a while because I was curious if Zarp was still there and the "OG" Players still playing, I fell inlove on playing SSRP again and then later Richard asked me if I ever was interested in becoming Moderator,
the rest is history. I had alot of experience with ULX because I used to be a Admin on other servers but I learned alot with FAdmin, how to deal with appeals, etc.

My Experience
After all my accepted applications I have gained more experience and got to know the best ways how to deal with certain situations calmly and professionally, I know exactly how to deal with the most situations and what punisments what to give without being bias.
If I'm reviewing reports about anyone I always threat everyone with the same respect and the same and fair amount of punishments. Including Staff - Reports. I'm always looking for solutions, and how to solve arguements etc.
Recently I became alot more less insecure and I'm working more and more on my independency. Sometimes my insecurity is interfeiring on from holding me for doing independent things.

Learning Moments
I'm a person who is always showing that I want to do the things right. I'm always willing to learn and continue to grow in things. I learn fast from my mistakes and I have corrected myself so it wouldn't happen again.
I learned alot when I was handling alot of appeals. I believe I can be assisting the Head Admins due to Richard getting promoted to Community Manager and Joshua being Murder Server Owner.

I believe I can also assist with events and even host event weeks myself.

Report Abuse and Appeals
I haven't really delth with Administrators or Moderators being abusive with their powers, however I've got the knowledge on how to handle with the situation due to Accepted Appeals on the forums about a user who got falsely or punished for excessive amount of time
I've talked to user and then with the Moderator or Administrator that they were wrong in the punishment they gave to that user
Example that someone got warned instantly in Mid RP Situation without getting told he would be punished etc.

Earlier Staffing Positions in ZARP
As you already know due to my Signature I've recently resigned from Murder as a Super Administrator due to me losing all motivation after trying my best on getting always on the server without anyone else being available.
I have brought alot of ULX Experience for old dead servers as I've explained when I was admin as a kid.

Dealing with situations as Head Administrator

Staff Reports against Super Administrators

As a Head Administrator it is your task to fulfil your duties right even in the most difficult situations without bias. If I see a report on the forums or get a DM, the first thing I would do is gather Evidence and look further on what exactly the SA got reported on.
In this situation if the SA has done something wrong I'd talk normally to the SA and reinform him how to handle it next time if they have to deal with the same situation in the future. If I see a report about attitude issues I'd inform the rest of the Head Admins
that we need to look out on that SA for a while due to his attitude problems. I'd approach the Super Administrator and tell to react differently to avoid any more issues.

Cheaters and Exploiters
I've delth with exploiters earlier and I know how to handle and react in such situations.
As a Head Administrator I have more power and tools to deal with it in a more effective way.

My Plans as Head Administrator
My biggest goals as a Head Administrator is working on finding out why SSRP has low moments of entertainment and how to improve the Server so it will boost up again. My biggest plan on howing to solve that is hosting events out of the F4 Menu,
those events will not be skill based, otherwise It would be unfair for the people who are not good at it. I hope that by solving issues reported on the forums and suggestions be made that they are improving SSRP because that is my other plan.
I'm here to give everyone a helping hand due to basically only 2 Head - Admins always being available. I've got all the time and will on working fully on SSRP. I've resigned from Murder apart from the motivation, that I can fully focus on SSRP and help Improve the SSRP Servers.

Why should I be promoted
I think I gained enough experience as a Super Administrator and learned enough to grow further and learn more, I believe at the end of the week I'm confident and Independent enough to grow further, I'm doing my best on Improving myself and working on the server with the LT.
I hope by having me as Head Administrator it will be a benefit on handling the Report Abuses properly. I believe all the appeals I have handled has brought me this far to get promoted. I'm always showing activity on the forums and on TeamSpeak, recently I couldn't get online on TS due to work but normally I'm often online.
I'm looking forward on hosting events and helping HA's with new type of event arenas so there is more variation. I'm very patient in handling and solving situations and got a great control on my temper. I just hope by having me as a HA I can be working independently on events etc and spare the CM Team less work so they can focus on their projects.

I just want to say Thank you to everyone in this community. Congratulations on Richards promotion to Community Manager.
Feel free to give me feedback, just stay polite.

I wanted to un-revoke but i just had to repost again, However I will work on my points given with feedback

Thank you for reading
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by xDutchCat.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353277

As I stated in your previous time applying.
You are a little far from this rank, you should really take the time to practice your training skills, I’m not trying to put you on blast here but I hear you passed off training despite needing the experience and you volunteered firstly according to ceo, You need to stay committed to what you say.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353279

Doesn't know Red Hot Chilli Peppers -support :pray:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Skippergroe

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353281

Jawson wrote:
You are a little far from this rank, you should really take the time to p
Practice your training skills, I’m not trying to put you on blast here but I hear you passed off training despite needing the experience and you volunteered firstly according to ceo, You need to stay committed to what you say.

Something personal and unexpected happening came through, thank you regardless for your feedback
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353282

xDutchCat wrote:
Jawson wrote:
You are a little far from this rank, you should really take the time to p
Practice your training skills, I’m not trying to put you on blast here but I hear you passed off training despite needing the experience and you volunteered firstly according to ceo, You need to stay committed to what you say.

Something personal and unexpected happening came through, thank you regardless for your feedback

Personal things do come up this does not change that you still need to practice your training skills.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Jawson.

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353284

Good staff member but you should wait longer for head admin
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, 1231231231

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353288

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Doesn't know Red Hot Chilli Peppers -support :pray:
:minussp:

I expected more from you Dutchcat
  • Skippergroe
  • Senior Boarder
  • how do I delete this
  • Thanks received: 692

EX-Murder Admin
EX-Surf Admin 2x
EX-Deathrun Administrator
EX-TTT Administrator

Any questions? Add me on discord

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, xDutchCat

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353292

:minussp: Have you read the staff ethos? :?
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353294

Smol wrote:
this time i did ;)
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353295

:3 :plussp:
  • finlay
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 197

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353296

xDutchCat wrote:
Smol wrote:
this time i did ;)
Are you racist
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353302

Smol wrote:
the what
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 294
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, TrueOverL

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353305

I feel like you're only applying for HA because Richard got CM, there is no need for another HA on SSRP, we still have 3 HA's. i also don't believe you're ready for this position there is a huge step up between HA and SA and i don't believe you're capable for that step up as of yet, you need to familiarise yourself with the community more and really show what makes you stand out from any other SA that is currently on the staff team as currently i don't see any difference in performance from you or any other SA that really shows you deserve the rank.

• Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353309

Baxter Black wrote:
I feel like you're only applying for HA because Richard got CM, there is no need for another HA on SSRP, we still have 3 HA's. i also don't believe you're ready for this position there is a huge step up between HA and SA and i don't believe you're capable for that step up as of yet, you need to familiarise yourself with the community more and really show what makes you stand out from any other SA that is currently on the staff team as currently i don't see any difference in performance from you or any other SA that really shows you deserve the rank.

I'm not just applying for Head Admin since Richard got accepted. There are indeed 3 HA's but 2 of them are fully focussed on SSRP Since Joshua is Murder Server Owner.
Apart from this, I appericiate your feedback
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353312

:minussp: cant handle jokes and takes them seriously
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Anonymized359739.

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1353318

Not Not Pablo Pablo wrote:

:minussp: cant handle jokes and takes them seriously
how is that you making a joke about suicide? I do not get it... Idk i dont think dutch deserves HA yet. :minussp:
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

312 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun