SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:228301704

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Rittsu/play.zarpgaming.com:27030/

Estimated Server Time:
8956 minutes

Languages I speak:
English, Afrikaans and Hebrew

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

Throughout my time as staff I have done nothing but improve on myself and get better and what I do with myself and on the server. But the main reason is that every time I’m on the server it has been a better experience for all players and is always a friendly place.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Friendly - I’m a very friendly person and get on with anyone. I would say I have made a lot of friends on the server and get along with new and old players.

Active - I’m quite active on the server. I believe I play almost every day for at least an hour and some days maybe even more. So some of the new players come to me if they have any problems or if they are stuck.

Helpful - When someone is stuck on certain parts or needs help getting a quicker time they mostly come to me for help and when they do I try my best to help them out. But this isn’t the only way I’m helpful. I’m also helping other staff members who need help with some knowledge of the rules and sometimes when a mod needs someone banned they would come to me so I can help them out with the situation they are dealing with.

Knowledgeable - There was a player who was spamming in the chat while the change map was happening. I told him that he couldn’t do it and he kept arguing with me saying that he could because it counted as a shout vote. I kept telling him that he couldn’t. After all of this was sorted out. I went to mixers to confirm that I was correct.

Lastly, I’m always looking for new ways to improve the server and giving as my suggestions as possible. I have also been running a tournament for surf and have encouraged a lot of people to try and win the prizes available. So far the tournament is going well and has boosted the player count because a lot of the people are trying to win what is available. All players who have entered are excited for the outcome of the tournament.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

There was a player who was spamming in the chat while the change map was happening. I told him that he couldn’t do it and he kept arguing with me saying that he could because it counted as a shout vote. I kept telling him that he couldn’t. After all of this was sorted out. I went to mixers to confirm that I was correct.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

There are a few ways to handle this type of situation. The first would be to let the admin calm down and settle after making the ban. Once a small amount of time has passed I would talk to that staff member who made the ban and talk to them about how the ban is a bit longer than necessary and try to get them to see that they went overboard with the length of the ban.

The second way is to inform the admin who banned the player instantly that they shouldn’t have given a ban that was that long and try to explain to them while they still might be in a mood after having to ban the user. But the quicker it is solved and everything is fair then the better the admin is for dealing with future rule breakers.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

First of all I would try to calm down everybody who has evolved in the situation if that is necessary but if not I would stop the staff member and ask them to rephrase what they are saying to the user because it could be disrespectful or if the point is not getting across. But if it still isn’t going well then I would stop the staff who is struggling and try to explain their point to them by putting it in a nicer manner than the original point.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

If I wasn’t on the server I would ask the staff member who is accusing to record the staff member breaking the rules and once they finish recording to send the proof to me, so that the staff member who is breaking rules can be dealt with and punished for their actions. But that is if I’m not able to get onto the server.
If I was able to get on the server. I would get on and start to collect proof of that staff member and tell them to stop immediately and that they will be punished for their actions.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would try not to take sides and to be in the middle and as unbiased as possible. I would stop both sides and ask them about the situation separately. Once I get both sides I would bring them in together and try to resolve the argument as best as possible. I wouldn’t force them to be friends but by the end of the encounter, I would like them to at least get along so it doesn’t affect the work that they do on the server.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

There are a few ways that it can be dealt with and the levels of harmfulness to the players it causes. Let's say that the staff is doing something and it is causing harm but they didn’t know that it was causing harm to others and their experience then I would tell that staff member to please stop and not to do it again. But let's say if a staff member is doing it on purpose, then I would ask them to stop. If the staff member carries on then further action will need to be taken.

Thank you for reading <3

Red really wanted me to apply
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Rittsu.
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352872

:support:
  • Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rittsu

[Surf Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352873

yes
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

[Surf Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352877

This may be influenced by Rittsu being a friend of mine!

plus+ very friendly, helpful and welcoming towards all users.
plus+ very active on the server and on TeamSpeak.
plus+ very passionate about the server.
plus+ makes good suggestions and keeps having new ideas on how to improve the experience for the users.
plus+ great experience on how to handle difficult situations.

minus- can't really think of any negative about him.
(Yes he has earned himself a bad reputation in the past, but I think he has more then proofed, that he is a great Team-Member!
  • Prince Nyx
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Qui doluit meminit
  • Thanks received: 252

[Surf Super Admin] Rittsu's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352891

:plussp: Good application, Well layed out, Better than finlay's Admin application before changes, Good person and you are chill ;D
  • Kubafx1234
  • Senior Boarder
  • Obama hamburger sussy balls
  • Thanks received: 78
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

274 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40