steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055901711

What server are you applying for?
Semi-Serious Roleplay

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:47817991

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/xDutchCat/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 USA - www.gametracker.com/player/xDutchCat/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
USA 2nd Link (Old steamname) www.gametracker.com/player/%5BAG%5D%20xD...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
90000 minutes

Languages I speak:
- Dutch
- English
- German

About me
Hello Guys, you guys know me under the name as xDutchCat, a name I got by thinking about my nationality and my favorite animal.
I'm 19 years old and I've been born in Amsterdam. I live in another Province called Flevoland for 17 years now with my mother and stepfather.

I'm currently working alot on my education which is carpentry. I've got ADHD and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD-NOS), due to my ADHD I'm very hyperactive and can't sit still.
I like to work with my hands at work and help with repairing for the clients. In my freetime I'd like to play videogames. I normally play alot on my Xbox due to me not really being a PC Gamer.
I like to play different type of games such as Battlefield, Call Of duty, F1 (videogame), Garry's Mod etc. Apart from playing videogames I've got an addiction on watching Netflix and Formula 1. I also listen alot of music.

I joined zarp in 2014 as a kid, my intentions to be a minge because I was that (still am) that annoying kid. Eventually after a while on playing I liked the server but wasn't active with playing on my PC After all, I had a shitty pc and alot of problems.
Later in 2015 / 2016 I rejoined and got warned for having Big gun as citizen, god what a awful rule that was. Later that year after playing my motherboard decided to giveup
In 2019 I rejoined again after I became alot more mature than my previous squeaker times. However after playing alot, making friends I eventually quit due to personal issues and In-Game Toxicity, conspiracies against me etc.
Recently back in February I rejoined after a while because I was curious if Zarp was still there and the "OG" Players still playing, I fell inlove on playing SSRP again and then later Richard asked me if I ever was interested in becoming Moderator,
the rest is history. I had alot of experience with ULX because I used to be a Admin on other servers but I learned alot with FAdmin, how to deal with appeals, etc.

My Experience
After all my accepted applications I have gained more experience and got to know the best ways how to deal with certain situations calmly and professionally, I know exactly how to deal with the most situations and what punisments what to give without being bias.
If I'm reviewing reports about anyone I always threat everyone with the same respect and the same and fair amount of punishments. Including Staff - Reports. I'm always looking for solutions, and how to solve arguements etc.
Recently I became alot more less insecure and I'm working more and more on my independency. Sometimes my insecurity is interfeiring on from holding me for doing independent things.

Learning Moments
I'm a person who is always showing that I want to do the things right. I'm always willing to learn and continue to grow in things. I learn fast from my mistakes and I have corrected myself so it wouldn't happen again.
I learned alot when I was handling alot of appeals. I believe I can be assisting the Head Admins due to Richard getting promoted to Community Manager and Joshua being Murder Server Owner.

I believe I can also assist with events and even host event weeks myself.

Report Abuse and Appeals
I haven't really delth with Administrators or Moderators being abusive with their powers, however I've got the knowledge on how to handle with the situation due to Accepted Appeals on the forums about a user who got falsely or punished for excessive amount of time
I've talked to user and then with the Moderator or Administrator that they were wrong in the punishment they gave to that user
Example that someone got warned instantly in Mid RP Situation without getting told he would be punished etc.

Earlier Staffing Positions in ZARP
As you already know due to my Signature I've recently resigned from Murder as a Super Administrator due to me losing all motivation after trying my best on getting always on the server without anyone else being available.
I have brought alot of ULX Experience for old dead servers as I've explained when I was admin as a kid.

Dealing with situations as Head Administrator

Staff Reports against Super Administrators

As a Head Administrator it is your task to fulfil your duties right even in the most difficult situations without bias. If I see a report on the forums or get a DM, the first thing I would do is gather Evidence and look further on what exactly the SA got reported on.
In this situation if the SA has done something wrong I'd talk normally to the SA and reinform him how to handle it next time if they have to deal with the same situation in the future. If I see a report about attitude issues I'd inform the rest of the Head Admins
that we need to look out on that SA for a while due to his attitude problems. I'd approach the Super Administrator and tell to react differently to avoid any more issues.

Cheaters and Exploiters
I've delth with exploiters earlier and I know how to handle and react in such situations.
As a Head Administrator I have more power and tools to deal with it in a more effective way. Ofcourse action can't always be taken due to the policies.

My Plans as Head Administrator
My biggest goals as a Head Administrator is working on finding out why SSRP has low moments of entertainment and how to improve the Server so it will boost up again. My biggest plan on howing to solve that is hosting events out of the F4 Menu,
those events will not be skill based, otherwise It would be unfair for the people who are not good at it. I hope that by solving issues reported on the forums and suggestions be made that they are improving SSRP because that is my other plan.
I'm here to give everyone a helping hand due to basically only 2 Head - Admins always being available. I've got all the time and will on working fully on SSRP. I've resigned from Murder apart from the motivation, that I can fully focus on SSRP and help Improve the SSRP Servers.

Why should I be promoted
I think I gained enough experience as a Super Administrator and learned enough to grow further and learn more, I believe at the end of the week I'm confident and Independent enough to grow further, I'm doing my best on Improving myself and working on the server with the LT.
I hope by having me as Head Administrator it will be a benefit on handling the Report Abuses properly. I believe all the appeals I have handled has brought me this far to get promoted. I'm always showing activity on the forums and on TeamSpeak, recently I couldn't get online on TS due to work but normally I'm often online.
I'm looking forward on hosting events and helping HA's with new type of event arenas so there is more variation. I'm very patient in handling and solving situations and got a great control on my temper. I just hope by having me as a HA I can be working independently on events etc and spare the CM Team less work so they can focus on their projects.

I just want to say Thank you to everyone in this community. Congratulations on Richards promotion to Community Manager.

Thank you for reading
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352247

to soon if you ask me
  • super noob
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 72
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352248

wtf
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2027

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352249

:plussp: I think you are ready :cheer:
  • finlay
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 197

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352250

:minussp: "What staff ethos?"
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Rule, Oscar Bobb, Red., Nogtog

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352251

:plussp: bad colors (finlay's is better) but you are very ready for this
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 280

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352252

:plussp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mungers
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • WICKED B)
  • Thanks received: 92
yes

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352255

My opinion will get removed so I'll not bother putting it, No :minussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352257

I think that you need more time. Within meetings and in general you aren't very opinionated as a lead team member. I can't name specifics due to NDA, but you tend to be extremely flip-floppy within meetings and cannot hold your own solid opinion. For me, a Head Admin should be able to confidently hold their opinion and defend it. I think that you need to stand out a lot more within meetings before you receive this position. You also had an attitude issue in a recent meeting, where you ended up leaving because people were arguing and talking over each other, these things happen in meetings and you need to get used to them. Also when we were dealing with a situation on smol, when things went south you blamed it on me instead of trying to work together towards a solution.

TLDR You need to stand out more in meetings, communicate better, and deal with stressful situations better. If you have more questions you are welcome to speak with me about it over Discord or TeamSpeak.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2287
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, xDutchCat, Smol, KrypticOG, God dammit Ross and 4 more...

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352258

CEO of Business wrote:
I think that you need more time. Within meetings and in general you aren't very opinionated as a lead team member. I can't name specifics due to NDA, but you tend to be extremely flip-floppy within meetings and cannot hold your own solid opinion. For me, a Head Admin should be able to confidently hold their opinion and defend it. I think that you need to stand out a lot more within meetings before you receive this position. You also had an attitude issue in a recent meeting, where you ended up leaving because people were arguing and talking over each other, these things happen in meetings and you need to get used to them. Also when we were dealing with a situation on smol, when things went south you blamed it on me instead of trying to work together towards a solution.

TLDR You need to stand out more in meetings, communicate better, and deal with stressful situations better. If you have more questions you are welcome to speak with me about it over Discord or TeamSpeak.
:woohoo: :woohoo:
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 280

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352263

I think that you need more time. Within meetings and in general you aren't very opinionated as a lead team member. I can't name specifics due to NDA, but you tend to be extremely flip-floppy within meetings and cannot hold your own solid opinion. For me, a Head Admin should be able to confidently hold their opinion and defend it. I think that you need to stand out a lot more within meetings before you receive this position. You also had an attitude issue in a recent meeting, where you ended up leaving because people were arguing and talking over each other, these things happen in meetings and you need to get used to them. Also when we were dealing with a situation on me, when things went south you blamed it on me instead of trying to work together towards a solution.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: KrypticOG

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352264

CEO of Business wrote:

We talked abt it in discord.

Appericiate your feedback
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352267

:neutralsp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1121
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Sam..

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352269

I believe you require additional time. As a lead team member, you aren't extremely opinionated in meetings or in general. Because of the NDA, I can't say anything particular, but you're quite flip-floppy in meetings and can't have your own solid opinion. A Head Admin, in my opinion, should be able to boldly hold and defend their position. Before you get this position, I believe you need to stand out a lot more in meetings. You also had an attitude problem in a recent meeting, which caused you to leave because people were bickering and talking over one other; these things happen in meetings, and you should get used to them. Also, when we were dealing with a dilemma on Smol, instead of trying to work together to find a solution, you blamed it on me.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352285

lol
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 598
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352293

menameisemil wrote:
lol
so funny he laughed out loud :minussp:
  • ImDrBeta
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 133

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352295

CM material +support
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352298

:denied:
  • Victor Gorgonzola
  • Junior Boarder
  • The way she suck dick she ain't have no father
  • Thanks received: 79

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352301

CEO of Business wrote:

TLDR he shouldn't even be staff in the first place
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427

[SSRP Head Admin] xDutchCat's Application 2 years 8 months ago #1352305

Sp00ns wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

TLDR he shouldn't even be staff in the first place

Appericiate your feedback, but I don't think you could've done better.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL