Current Gametracker Profiles:
Estimated Server Time:
18 hours

Languages I speak:
- Dutch
- English
- German

Promotion Related

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I’ve been here as Staff since murders release, almost a month long Administrator. I have alot of experience and I do think I can help on certain amount of situations.
I’d like to grow further so I experience a lot more Super Administrative experience. I'm already experienced handling certain amount of situations due to me being SA on SSRP.
I've got alot of ULX Experience and Staffing experience. I think I can be a fit for the LT since I’ve got a lot of free time and I’m willing to help.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want)
My Activity

I have been active lately on zarp for continuous gameplay over the months. This upcoming Sunday I will hit the minimum requirements of 3 weeks accepted as an admin and Ill definetly attend to the meeting. So basically the requirements are done.
I've voulenteerd to become moderator when Richard asked me. I have a lot of fun in playing Murder, I’m an easy person to talk to I’m always there to talk if you need me.
Whenever I get a DM on Discord or Teamspeak I’ll join the server to talk about what is wrong.
I'm very active on the Discord, Teamspeak and forums. Especially Teamspeak, I like to talk to the community, even to people I don't know, also; I've been going on Murder recently alot to get more playerbase online. Even if I'm with 2 players. I'll try to stay on for a hour to get more players.

About Me
I’m a very kind and polite guy, basically a guy who is there whenever you need help, I’m a very friendly but sensitive. I'm 19 years old, born in the Netherlands and I've been fighting depression for over the 14 years.
I'm very social awkward which is due to my insecurity, once I know a person for a bit then the social awkwardness is gone and then I'm very social.
I’m a very insecure guy who is scared to do things wrong, I basically don’t want to screw up situations. (Performance Anxiety)(Basically you're scared to make a mistake, as in ruining materials etc)
Due to my form of Autism and ADHD I tend to do things or say things without really thinking. Its not really severe but it is a thing I’m always working on. Eg: You're having a conversation about the Murder gamemode and I suddenly talk about the weather outside.
My insecurity also messes with my head, which is caused due to my "performance anxiety"
I’m a guy you can talk to if you need me, I’m a very chaotic person in my head but I’m always “neat” in solving things and helping people.
I can place myself a lot in a lot of peoples situations which makes it “easier” to help them.

My Experience
I have been administrator and even superadmin over the years, since 2014 when I started to play Garry's Mod I used to play alot of DarkRP servers,
with the ULX System. Eventually later in my career I was a Team Manager, I managed everyone and their ranks in the Server. (Basically a CM in Zarp but without the coding) I created ranks and had more power with alot more commands.
I know exactly what all the commands do and what harm they can cause ( for example when you deleted the SA rank.) I have also got alot of experience how to handle in certain amount of situations and how to adapt my self to that.

My Passion
From my SA Experience I currently have with SSRP, its really fun to do. Its a challange but I like that. I'm dedicated to handle certain amount of situations right. Not just leaving it as is also,
like i said in My Activity I have been talking alot lately to few murder staff members and talking alot to the CMs and Owners. I like to get to know more and more people and help them with situations.
Luckily there is no problem within the staff team, but I'm applying for SA to help avoid it from happening.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have never had a situation that there was an obstacle due to no lead team member being available, however I'm applying for Super Admin to avoid this from happening. Not only to keep the server problem free, but also assist the other LTs within doing our duty.
There is not alwyas an LT available due to the diffrent timezones we are in.
Especially due to Richard and Joshua, who have worked alot on the server. I just want to assist them in giving them more 'breathing space' (free time)

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
The first thing I would do is take a good review through the post, afterwards I would give my own opinion and also call at least 1 LT to review the report so I can hear out their opinion.
Then I would contact the staff member and talk about the situation, I would contact the user who reported it aswell so there is a clear understanding about both their views.
I’d check if there is also enough evidence to accept the report, If there is clear evidence It will be brought up in the LT meeting for a Official Warning or for possible Full Demotion.
After when its been handled I would let the topic get locked and get further with other situations.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would tell the Administrator to talk to me on TeamSpeak so I can explain that he has done wrong and that the user he banned was for an excessive amount of time.
I would tell him what he should’ve done and how to handle it for the next time. Also I’d tell the Staff Member to do things in another manner for threating those situations.
I’d tell the banned user that the situation is solved and will not happen again, and tell the user to unban appeal if he feels like it.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

The first thing I would do is check what actual report is being handled by that Staff member, then I would say in Admin chat to resolve it in a way, depends on the situation.
If I really see that staff member struggling I’d politely ask him to cancel the report and let someone else take over, after another member takes the sit over, what I’d do then is give the staff member tips on how to handle those kind situations for the next time, and how to react in such situations.
I'm going to help them out if they're struggling and giving them tips if they don't know how to react on a way. Due to you're not instantly the best admin when you're new.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

First of all I’d ask what is going on and what is really happening to the staff member, I’d gather more information then ask the accused staff member what is happening and ask if it is true.
I'd also try to gather video evidence or screenshots to get more and more proof. If there is no proof, I'd keep an eye out for the following weeks on that reported staff member.
After listening to both of their stories I’d check what is the proper solution for that report, for example if it Is a big report I’d emergency demote the accused staff member and discuss it in the LT meeting, or I’d tell the staff who made the report that everything is in the clear when the accused staff member is considered “clean”

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

The first thing I instantly would do is intercept their argument by making them stop arguing, I’d tell them one by one to talk to me on discord or teamspeak what is exactly happening.
I'd make sure that it will not happen again, and tell them both to ignore eachother.
I’d make them calm down and explain to me what happened, then I’d make them calm down and apologize both for the argument, then the situation Is dropped.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

First of all I’d go towards that admin by teleporting, otherwise contacting them instantly on teamspeak or discord. I’ll ask the admin what and why and what the admin is doing, depends on the situation he is in.
If it is a massive rulebreak and harming users I’d emergency demote (for example teleporting to people and killing them as murderer or bystander with gun) the staff member and mention it in the LT Meeting.
If it is not really massive I’d tell him not to do this again otherwise he will be punished. and evenentually it will be discussed with other LT members if that admin should receive an official warning.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by hazzenator. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344367

FUCK I DID IT AGAIN... Someone move to correct section pls
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344368

Has dutch in his name

:minussp:
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Oscar Bobb.

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344369

GD....
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 602
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344370

menameisemil wrote:
GD....
I KNOW IM AN IDIOT
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344374

If I have to be honest.
I don't think you are ready yet for the SA position.
I know you have gotten a lot of experience on SSRP but your activity isn't that good.
And I haven't seen you punish any players in game. ( Maybe you have punished)
Good luck though!
:neutralsp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Sam..

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344375

Sam. wrote:
If I have to be honest.
I know you have gotten a lot of experience on SSRP but your activity isn't that good.
And I haven't seen you punish any players in game.

I mean you have seen me experience, my activity is recently 'meh" due to work, I've also mentioned the Staff Team for it, due to work reasons I can only be available in the evenings and middays.
I haven't really punished players in game due to the people who got punsihed, another admin did the punish.
I know when and how to punish.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344376

xDutchCat wrote:
Sam. wrote:
If I have to be honest.

I mean you have seen me experience, my activity is recently 'meh" due to work, I've also mentioned the Staff Team for it, due to work reasons I can only be available in the evenings and middays.
I haven't really punished players in game due to the people who got punsihed, another admin did the punish.

I know you are very busy, but it still wont change my mind.
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344377

Sam. wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Sam. wrote:
If I have to be honest.

I know you are very busy, but it still wont change my mind.

I get it, and I'm also not saying that you should reconsider it. I'm just giving you an explanation of why
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344378

I don't see you as a good fit for Murder SA if I am honest.
I have told you on discord why, if you want more information just dm me
  • Skippergroe
  • Senior Boarder
  • how do I delete this
  • Thanks received: 692

EX-Murder Admin
EX-Surf Admin 2x
EX-Deathrun Administrator
EX-TTT Administrator

Any questions? Add me on discord

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344379

Zoe wrote:

I don't see you as a good fit for Murder SA if I am honest.
I have told you on discord why, if you want more information just dm me

Nah It's all good, I get why you're disagreeing with me
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344380

I don't know you basically but given you were murder mod very recently it's way too early for you to enter murder LT imo

• Frank_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • disappointing jazz player
  • Thanks received: 526
-
Ex PropHunt Super Admin
Ex Surf Admin
Ex Murder Admin
Ex PropHunt Section Mod
Ex Ts/Discord Staff
-
Discord:
frankthequiet#2165
-
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344382

Way too early for anyone to stand out enough for murder. Haven't played in a few weeks but didn't see you doing anything significant from what I remember.
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344384

• Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344478

you dont apply the second you get the bare minimum you apply when you've shown you stand out and when the server actually needs a new SA :minussp:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344484

jam wrote:
you dont apply the second you get the bare minimum you apply when you've shown you stand out and when the server actually needs a new SA :minussp:
I've applied for basically one reason. Siren was basically inactive the 2 meetings and I'm trying my best as i can to help. I know i should stand out. But i mean its a shot, I could've easily asked for feedback but I didn't.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344545

xDutchCat wrote:
jam wrote:
I've applied for basically one reason. Siren was basically inactive the 2 meetings and I'm trying my best as i can to help. I know i should stand out. But i mean its a shot, I could've easily asked for feedback but I didn't.
Im applying for zarp owner because EMP didn't attend 28378228 meetings
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur, Vodka4Gaben

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344546

+support, great guy who I think wants to help the server, hopefully you get given the chance to show what you can do :pray:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344547

I've nothing against you.You are only just going to have the minimum of 3 weeks needed to apply for Super Admin, I don't believe anyone is ready for a Lead Team role in those 3 weeks, especially someone that has been busy with work and hasn't much activity.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[Murder Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1344550

xDutchCat wrote:
Sam. wrote:
If I have to be honest.

I can't lie, even with that experience, you've had like 3 "accepted" reports on you, so I would definitely say you were not ready for SA in the first place on SSRP, and you are definitely not ready for SA on Deathrun
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127