What server are you applying for?
SSRP

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:114134425

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - Here
Server 3 - Here

Estimated Server Time:
I currently have 8800hours on Gmod; I'd say about 7000 hours of that was spent on ZARP if you combined every single name I've had

Languages I speak:
English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Being in the community for 6 years I believe I have gained a lot of experience while being staff, I have been a mod 4 times and I am now an admin, I believe I have gained more than enough experience with Admin and Moderator and believe I will use this role to its full potential.
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Activity

I am very active on the Forums, SSRP and Discord. On SSRP I deal with f1s on players and when people need help on the daily, I tend to spend a lot of hours per day on the server. On the Forums I try to give only constructive and helpful input On sections such as Server applications, Report Abuses and Server Appeals.

Experience

I believe I have a lot of experience with staffing on SSRP, considering my first time being staff was back in 2016. I have been on the staff team now for around 2 months. I have a lot of experience with staffing considering I've been a Moderator 4 times and now an Administrator, I have handled quite a few Forum Appeals, and handed out countless mutes, warns and bans.

A list of the appeals I have handled

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Trust

I currently hold the positions of SSRP Admin and Murder Moderator, and I haven't had a Report Abuse or an official in my time of staffing on SSRP, I have never abused my power or misused it in any way, i also received initial murder staff before it was released which I believe shows I am trusted.

Availability

I am always available during the day, and usually respond on discord instantly. This would be very useful in a situation revolving around the LT as I would be able to give me input straight away, and if it was a LT situation on the server I could instantly be on to help out the user with their issue.

Attitude

As far as I'm aware I'm a very chill person and someone that will always be approachable to anyone that needs assistance. I always stay as friendly and positive as possible when talking to an individual.

Current Roles

SSRP Admin
Murder Moderator

Past Roles

TF2 Moderator
Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I have had a few situations where I needed the assistance of an LT member, I have personally caught two users hacking and reported them to the LT, one of the situations involved me and other users doing a zone capture when a friendly heavy weapons dealer approached we didn't kill him at first, then he started spinning and locked onto a users head which caused the user to die, I then reported this instantly to Onion on discord to make sure the user that was cheating would be dealt with.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would first read through the report abuse and review any evidence that has been submitted making sure not to miss any detail so I can fully understand the story from the user's perspective. I would then contact the staff member on discord to try and get their perspective of the situation so I can understand both sides. After looking through the evidence thoroughly I would decide if it was the staff members fault and if so whether they worth talking to or if they need a more severe punishment, if I believe they needed a more severe punishment I would bring it up in the LT meeting and gather all the other LT’s opinion on it, I would make sure to keep an eye on the individual to make sure they aren't doing anything else.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

If I noticed a ban that I believed to be a bit too excessive, I would contact the staff member who has banned the individual and ask them for some context behind the ban and if they took anything else into account, such as the user being punished for this before countless times, after listening to the staff members input I would decide if I still believed the ban to be excessive if so I would explain why I disagree with the ban and why it should be reduced to something fairer.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If I noticed a staff member struggling to deal with a situation properly, I would ask in admin chat if they needed any assistance with their sit, I would try to be as useful as possible and give as much info as the staff member needs, if they are still stuck with the sit I would, I would teleport to them and show them what they needed to do. After the sit, I would make sure they understood what I did and that they didn't feel bad about the situation, if they had any more questions I would make sure to answer them in as much detail as possible.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would start off by asking the accusing staff member for every bit of detail about the situation, I would go through the proof thoroughly to make sure I'm not missing anything out. Next, I would approach the staff member who broke the rule(s) and ask for their point of view and ask why they broke said rule. I would then decide whether to bring this up in the LT meeting or if the staff member just needs a talking to. I would watch over the staff member to make sure he doesn't break any more rules.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would first ask everyone to calm down and try to figure out what had started this heated discussion. I would remind everyone that they need to be treating other staff members with respect. If the argument was started over one off the staff members breaking rules I would simply ask the staff member who witnessed it to send any evidence they may have to myself so i can bring it up if necessary in the LT meeting, I would make sure to keep a close eye on both staff members to make sure they both uphold a good attitude towards each other.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would freeze the staff member in question and bring them to the admin arena where they couldn't cause any more issues. I would ask them why they had broken the rules, and inform them that they should not be breaking the rules as a staff member as they are meant to be showing others a good example, if needed I would bring the staff member in question up in the LT meeting. I would also make sure to keep a close eye on the staff member for a week or two just to make sure he's learned his lesson.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Baxter Black.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338517

:plussp: begged me to +rep
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

The following user(s) said Thank You: Baxter Black, 1231231231

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338519

Hey Baxter, you've got a good application written, but there are just a few things that are holding me back a bit. Somewhat recently you've come off of inactivity. Another thing is I think you should handle a bit more forum work. However, you are consistently performing well in-game in terms of staffing and you also show presence in TS. You're almost there, I just think you need a little bit more time to improve. :neutralsp:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2287
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baxter Black

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338541

:minussp:

Biased :dry: :? :unsure: :angry: :S
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338542

:neutral:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338544

CEO of Business wrote:
Hey Baxter, you've got a good application written, but there are just a few things that are holding me back a bit. Somewhat recently you've come off of inactivity. Another thing is I think you should handle a bit more forum work. However, you are consistently performing well in-game in terms of staffing and you also show presence in TS. You're almost there, I just think you need a little bit more time to improve. :neutralsp:

He came off an inactivity at least he bothered to put one in or at least inform someone. To show presence on teamspeak has never made sense to me, Even from being Ex CM. Everyone on TS sits in there own little spacers and private channels. If you are not already staff why else would you go on teamspeak to sit in a channel by yourself? Its really pointless. Along with forum work. I don't see anything unhandled how could Baxter possibly get more? Unless he camps the forums he won't get them, Zarp has always been this way and it shouldn't be like this. Clearly Baxter is doing an amazing job as an Admin even with a shady background that he has. Getting SA really goes not give many more perms and someone like this clearly is on the correct tack to deserve such a rank. Even if he has a shiity ass bowl cut

:support:
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6391
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, SWORD, Baxter Black, Micky, Killa Kappa and 4 more...

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338675

jack bushross wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

He came off an inactivity at least he bothered to put one in or at least inform someone. To show presence on teamspeak has never made sense to me, Even from being Ex CM. Everyone on TS sits in there own little spacers and private channels. If you are not already staff why else would you go on teamspeak to sit in a channel by yourself? Its really pointless. Along with forum work. I don't see anything unhandled how could Baxter possibly get more? Unless he camps the forums he won't get them, Zarp has always been this way and it shouldn't be like this. Clearly Baxter is doing an amazing job as an Admin even with a shady background that he has. Getting SA really goes not give many more perms and someone like this clearly is on the correct tack to deserve such a rank. Even if he has a shiity ass bowl cut

have to agree with jack about some parts here, TS activity is good as it makes you reachable but discord is way better for that and atm ts is just a bunch of spacers with a couple of people having private convos making it hard to stay interested most of the time. by forum work im guessing ceo meant being active on the forums and helping users not just appeals since there havent been much of those.

overall only serious negatives i can see are trust issues about his past actions but i still :support: (cuz im biased towards gang members :))
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338679

:plussp:
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338683

Good luck bro you deserve it

• Motion
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 69
NUMBER 1 MOST HOURS ON AMONG US
NUMBER 2 AMONG US PLAYER
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Motion.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338684

didn't you ban someone for 5 days that had zero recents, or is that a different admin?
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1021

[SSRP Super Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338695

:plussp:
fine
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baxter Black, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

255 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
5/32