Server 1:
Server 1

Server 2:
Server 2

Estimated Server Time:
2000+ Hours

Languages I speak:
English <> Arabic

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I feel I'm ready because I have been an administrator for four times before and I've learned a lot of things in the past, Also I have been in this community for almost 7 years and I have deep knowledge about the rules and the possible loopholes that the user could probably do and how to deal with it if it happened, I believe I have a lot of experience and how to handle a lot of situations, I'm always active on the forums/discord/Teamspeak.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I believe I'm a good candidate for many reasons, one of them being is experience with staffing, I've been playing on the server for quite a lot of time, I learned the basics of rules from that experience and I have deep knowledge about the rules and I have learned the different types of people in this game as I was in this community for 7 years. My second reason is activity, I'm on an avg of 10-20 hours a week of actively playing and I'm always active on the forums and discord and also TeamSpeak and I'm always available. My third reason is respect, I make sure to show everyone respect, even people who are being actively rude to me I am a very easy-going person and will give you the amount of respect you give me but I am in no way shape, or for a pushover, My fourth reason is my passion, As a long time player of this server and being apart of this community I have always been one to help out people whether they are new to the server or been around for a while, helping people is a passion that I have always taken and in my time previously as a staff member it was something I always relished and it has always been something that I have dedicated a lot of my time and effort to, In conclusion, I feel I will be fit for super admin because of my experience, activity, passion, and being respectful.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I really haven't gotten myself in a situation that I've needed a LT member that is so urgently but I remember encountering a situation (before the Anti-cheat was available for both admins and mods), so what happened is I joined the server and the server was really inactive because it was late and there was a guy that is Aimbotting and killing everyone around him and it was so obvious that he was actually cheating but I couldn't do anything about it so what I did is I kept warning him for RDM (Which was 100% Valid) till he left the server

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

First, I Will fully review the report and make sure it has been submitted in the right way with the right template, and then I'm gonna read through the report request and I'm gonna make sure that I fully understand the situation and gonna check the evidence and I'm gonna talk to the user who reported the staff member for more evidence if it was available and for the full story after I'm done with the user who reported the staff member I will talk to the staff member that is being reported for his side of the story and for evidence if he is against the report request and then it depends on the situation if it was valid I would accept the report request or deny it and I'm gonna fully explain why it got denied

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First of all I will check the user rapsheet and his ban reason to make sure if it was valid or not if it was invalid I will contact the admin and talk to him and gonna explain to him that he shouldn't ban users for an excessive amount of time over minor things and then I will correct the ban with the correct time

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I will teleport to him and gonna watch him how he handles the sit and gonna see what mistakes is he doing if he really was struggling I will take over the sit and I will finish it and then gonna talk to him and tell him what he should have done and I will clarify his mistakes and I will tell him to watch other staff members handling sits so he could learn from it and I will give him constructive criticism.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

First of all I will ask both for the full story and for evidence if it was available and I'm gonna see what is the whole situation about if it was big I would bring it to the LT meeting so we can discuss it further or if it was a minor rule-break that barely effected anyone and it could be fixed with a simple talk I would tell the person that is being reported on to be careful next time and be sure to not do it again

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

The first thing I'm gonna do is to tell them to stop arguing and I will hear both their stories and why it led to them argue with each other and I will try my best to solve the issue if it was possible I would make them apologize to each other and I will explain to them that all staff members should have a good attitude and they really shouldn't disrespect each other and how being a staff member you are responsible to have a good attitude with the other staff members and same applies to the players of the servers and you shouldn't diss anyone on the staff team and they should've approached to LT member so he could solve the situation if they didn't want to apologize to each other and make things go right and they still arguing and disrespecting each other and they are affecting the other staff members I will bring both of them to the LT meeting so we can discuss it further and see what we could do about their situation

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

Scenario 1 :Admin Dummy Breaking NLR + Raid timer to raid someone's base so he can destroy their printers,

the first thing I'm gonna do is I will teleport to Admin Dummy and tell him to get on TeamSpeak and to stop raiding the players, I Will tell him whatever is he doing is wrong and it's completely against the rules and he shouldn't have done that and he should apologize, and then I will bring the situation to the LT meeting so we can discuss it further and see if Admin Dummy has previous Official warnings within breaking the rules or no and it might lead to an official warning or a demotion, Also I will keep an eye on him.

Scenario 2 : Admin Dummy is Mass abusing his powers to rip someone suit or to raid a base or he is banning or kicking all the players on the server,

The first thing I'm gonna do is I will teleport to him and take his rank away and I will ban him (If necessary it really depends on the situation) and I'm gonna talk to him about what is gonna happen and I will explain the rules that he broke and I will bring the whole situation to the LT meeting with evidence and gonna explain what he did and what rules did he break and then, later on, we could vote if he should be banned from the server or permanently demoting him with being able to play on the server
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by SWORD.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338489

:plussp:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338490

SPEAKS ARABIC ARAB JARAB +SUPPORT
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338491

Hi sword
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3413

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338492

Great guy, I play with him on ttt hes very friendly and good staff member.
:support:
Sword for Super Admin !
  • Apollo Freeman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Most people are do don't, I am do is.
  • Thanks received: 296
Former Prop Hunt Adminstrator
Former TTT Moderator
Former Surf Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338493

best candidate

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1809

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338494

i hate sword so much :plussp:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338496

better than ANY other candidate :support:
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 734

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338498

Sword>Emil

• Victor Gorgonzola
  • Junior Boarder
  • The way she suck dick she ain't have no father
  • Thanks received: 79

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338503

• CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2287

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338511

CEO of Business wrote:
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD, 1231231231

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338547

:support: really active on discord (the best server)
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[SSRP Super Admin] SWORD's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338548

• Skiper
  • Expert Boarder