Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BAG%5D%20xD...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BAG%5D%20xD...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time:
around 1000 hours
Languages I speak:
- Dutch
- English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I’ve been here as Staff for around a Month, almost a month long Administrator. I’ve gained a lot of experience and I do think I can help on certain amount of situations. I’d like to grow further so I experience a lot more Super Administrative experience. I think I can be a fit for the LT since I’ve got a lot of free time and I’m willing to help.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
My Activity I have been active lately on zarp for continuous gameplay over the months. In February 2021 I rejoined and have a lot of fun in playing SSRP, I’m an easy person to talk to I’m always there to talk if you need me. Whenever I get a DM on Discord or Teamspeak I’ll join the server to talk about what is wrong

My Personality / About me I’m a very kind and polite guy, basically a guy who is there whenever you need help, I’m a very friendly but sensitive guy. I don’t have “favorites” or “hated” persons on the server. I never really had problems with anyone even though it looks / looked like it, I certainly don’t have any issues with anyone on the server. I’m currently 19 years old and born in The Netherlands (Holland for all the Americans out there ) My birthday takes place at 14th January, born in 2002 in Amsterdam, and I’m currently studying for carpentry
I’m a very insecure guy who is scared to do things wrong, I basically don’t want to screw up situation. Due to my form of Autism and ADHD I tend to do things or say things without really thinking. It’s not really severe but it is a thing I’m always working on.
My insecurity also messes with my head as in that sometimes I “forget” a server rule but I always ask if it is allowed to do something or I always check the ZARP SSRP Rules.
I’m a guy you can talk to if you need me, I’m a very chaotic person in my head but I’m always “neat” in solving things and helping people. I can place myself a lot in a lot of peoples situations which makes it “easier” to help them

My Experience
This is my first time being Administrator on ZARP and I’ve been gaining a lot of experience with the FAdmin system, I’ve been Administrator before on other servers around for
2014 since I bought Garry’s Mod. I’ve never really been a Superadmin+ on “Serious” Roleplay servers. With “serious” I mean servers that don’t close after a month and who’re not really serious with their staff team.
My Passion I enjoy being staff on zarp and helping a lot of people out, as I said I’ve got no problems with people and I’d like to get to know more and more people, to get to know the LT better, to stay and be a good sport for the server. In the weeks / month(s) I was Administrator I’ve gained a lot of experience and I had a lot of fun, made a lot of friends with the staff team, they given me tips how to react in such situations, and I did the same in return.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available: Whenever Sinz gets rdmmed by a Moderator Or Admin then I can’t handle the situation. Well honestly luckily I haven’t had a moment where there was a LT needed, but I want to avoid that that the staff needs a LT when there is none online. Also since I always reported it to Richard if needed. Basically there was always a LT to handle. But there is not always an LT available.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
The first thing I would do is take a good review through the post, afterwards I would give my own opinion and also call at least 1 LT to review the report so I can hear out their opinion. Then I would contact the staff member and talk about the situation, I would contact the user who reported it aswell so there is a clear understanding about both their views. I’d check if there is also enough evidence to accept the report. After this I would let the topic get locked and get further with other situations.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would tell the Administrator that he has done wrong and that the user he banned was for an excessive amount of time. I would tell him what he should’ve done and how to handle it for the next time. Also I’d tell the Staff Member to do things in another manner for threating those situations. I’d tell the banned user to unban appeal if he feels like it and also that next time the administrator will handle things differently.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
The first thing I would do is check what actual report is being handled by that Staff member, then I would say in Admin chat to resolve it in a way, depends on the situation. If I really see that staff member struggling I’d politely ask him to cancel the f1 and let someone else take over, after another member takes the sit over, what I’d do then is give the staff member tips on how to handle those kind situations for the next time, and how to react in such situations.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
First of all I’d ask what is going on and what is really happening to the staff member, I’d gather more information then ask the accused staff member what is happening and ask if it is true. After listening to both of their stories I’d check what is the proper solution for that report, for example if it Is a big report I’d emergency demote the accused staff member and discuss it in the LT meeting, or I’d tell the staff who made the report that everything is in the clear when the accused staff member is considered “clean”

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
The first thing I instantly would do is intercept their argument by making them stop arguing, I’d tell them one by one to talk to me on discord or teamspeak what is exactly happening. I’d make them calm down and explain to me what happened, then I’d make them calm down and apologize both for the argument, then the situation Is dropped.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
First of all I’d TP to him, then I’ll ask him what and why he is doing this, depends on the situation he is in, If it is a massive rulebreak and harming users I’d emergency demote (for example if he is cloaked and gluoning people In spawn) the staff member and mention it in the LT Meeting. If it is not really massive I’d give him a verbal warning or even discuss with other LT members if I should give them an official warning.

Thank you for reading my Super Administrator Application.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338200

Positives
Very friendly guy
Approachable
Activity
Dutch

Negatives
Dikzak.

:plussp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1121
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Sam..
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338208

seggs wrote:
Positives
Very friendly guy
Approachable
Activity
Dutch

Negatives
Dikzak.

Hey, het is kanker dikke voor jou meneertje
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338219

Sommige apen leven op de grond, andere in bomen. Verschillende apensoorten eten verschillende soorten voedsel, zoals fruit, insecten, bloemen, bladeren en reptielen. De meeste apen hebben een staart. Groepen apen staan bekend als een 'stam', 'troep' of 'missie'.
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 598
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338220

menameisemil wrote:

Sommige apen leven op de grond, andere in bomen. Verschillende apensoorten eten verschillende soorten voedsel, zoals fruit, insecten, bloemen, bladeren en reptielen. De meeste apen hebben een staart. Groepen apen staan bekend als een 'stam', 'troep' of 'missie'.

Klopt maar ook vele apen die dus veel bananen eten omdat ze honger hebben. Wist je dat ze bananen van de onderkant openmaken in plaats van via het stokje
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338224

Succes!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338239

Someone who is scared to make the wrong decision, and who is very sensitive doesn't seem like a good fit for a Super Administrator.

A super admin is someone who has to make a decision in the right time and must be able to resolve issues between staff members and deal with reports on staff members etc, if you are scared to make the wrong decision, and you are very sensitive whether it is to insults or maybe you are easy to influence because of it, are traits that make you a bad super admin

:minussp:

from me because of it
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, OxyFoxy, jam

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338249

Ashur wrote:
Someone who is scared to make the wrong decision, and who is very sensitive doesn't seem like a good fit for a Super Administrator.

A super admin is someone who has to make a decision in the right time and must be able to resolve issues between staff members and deal with reports on staff members etc, if you are scared to make the wrong decision, and you are very sensitive whether it is to insults or maybe you are easy to influence because of it, are traits that make you a bad super admin

:minussp:

from me because of it

True but I'm not easy to Influence. Its a general personality trait that I'm scared to "make mistakes" due to performance anxiety,
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by xDutchCat.

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338305

:neutralsp: called my good friend sp00ners a "retard" but apologised, haven't seen you ingame recently (my f1s) so I don't know about having an inactive sa (super administrator) on the server

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338313

Sam Winchester wrote:
:neutralsp: called my good friend sp00ners a "retard" but apologised, haven't seen you ingame recently (my f1s) so I don't know about having an inactive sa (super administrator) on the server

"Inactive" due to Work. I have work from 4 am to 6pm.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338318

xDutchCat wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

go on inactivity then

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338327

Sam Winchester wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

go on inactivity then
There is no need for it, I've mentioned I've got time in the evening and in the weekends
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338328

• Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338357

:plussp: refunded my jugg after it got rdm'd great guy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
  • ImDrBeta
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 133

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338363

ImDrBeta wrote:
:plussp: refunded my jugg after it got rdm'd great guy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
refunding beta is valid :plussp:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2287

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338365

• Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338565

:support:

"Subtly" hinted at him wanting me to reply on his application.

Great guy on teamspeak and discord.
I don't know about his SSRP attitude but it is a +support from me.
  • Skippergroe
  • Senior Boarder
  • how do I delete this
  • Thanks received: 692

EX-Murder Admin
EX-Surf Admin 2x
EX-Deathrun Administrator
EX-TTT Administrator

Any questions? Add me on discord

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338574

:minussp: a lot of what i said on your first app is still relevant+cant take criticism at all even when its just explaining a post
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by jam.

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338589

jam wrote:
:minussp: a lot of what i said on your first app is still relevant+cant take criticism at all even when its just explaining a post

I Can handle alot of criticism, and I listen to the people who critisize me, but if you're going further on a subject after I asked you to stop talking about it, You'ré always having comments on my actions. The snowflake mute, the unnecassary comments, the "forum post farming" It doesnt mean instantly that I'm always doing those things just because you're catching them in your eyes. If you know better for doing Administrative duties on SSRP and you think you can do better than me, than you should re-apply for moderator so you can make that promotion to admin! But instead after getting rejected you resigned
If the LT and Staff team doubted me they'd already have kicked me out for doing things wrong, or I'd get a response from someone who wanted to talk to me about the 'post farming'.
You're having comments about me posting unnecassary things, i don't care.

I gave you an oppinion, In my eyes meme bans should not even exist on users. If you're just banning someone for fun is basically not even funny. THEN you're causing unnecassary posts on the forums.
"When It's just explaining a post" so apparently its manditory to also explain everything to everyone even when you don't want to?
Really appericiate it you having comments about me, really do. But I think they're also not always needed. Just like my comments under peoples report-abuse :)
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by xDutchCat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCats Application 2 years 10 months ago #1338590

xDutchCat wrote:
I’m a very insecure guy who is scared to do things wrong, I basically don’t want to screw up situation. Due to my form of Autism and ADHD I tend to do things or say things without really thinking. It’s not really severe but it is a thing I’m always working on.
My insecurity also messes with my head as in that sometimes I “forget” a server rule but I always ask if it is allowed to do something or I always check the ZARP SSRP Rules.
I’m a guy you can talk to if you need me, I’m a very chaotic person in my head but I’m always “neat” in solving things and helping people. I can place myself a lot in a lot of peoples situations which makes it “easier” to help them
Look i know this is really harsh and i believe PZ mentioned this on your last app but if you have all these traits right now, you're probably not going to be a good SA. I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way or saying you'll be shit but think about it: If you're always scared to do things wrong, say things without thinking and forget rules, are you really suitable for the position. I understand these are due to your autism and ADHD and i'm not making fun of you or anything but the fact of the matter is that they exist. You say you're working on these so wouldn't it be better if you applied again once you knew you were over these issues?

Edit: Also you going out of your way to disrespect jam just for giving you a negative support really doesn't show the maturity expected of a lead team member.

Edit 2: Like srsly wtf ur going off on him.
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3413
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Nogtog.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop