steamcommunity.com/id/2374652411/
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:511985334
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Stinky/play.zarpgaming.com:27019/
Estimated Server Time:
Languages I speak:
Polish, English
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
Ive spent thiese two weeks as moderator sometimes giving out mutes and figuring out what i should do in certain situations. I feel like ive spent this week well learning these things and i feel prepared to be an admin on BHOP
Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
Around a week ago I was just bhopping normally and a player started talking. As he finished talking, he said the nword so i proceeded to mute him. Then he didnt do it again and it was a good day of bhopping
If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
1) Be nice to new players and teach them the ways of BHOP if they do not know how to
2) Make sure to give out a verbal warning to someone before you strike with any action like muting warning or kicking
3) Make sure to attend the weekly bhop meetings
4) Be active on the server as much as you can
5) Dont break any rules yourself as staff
6) If you have any questions make sure to ask Admins+. They will always be willing to answer
7) Once you receive your bhop rank make sure to be in a call with me or another staff member thats Admin+ so i or another admin can go over what you can do as an mod and how to use all the commands

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be? First of all i would check what the exploit was and see if it was game breaking or not. Then i would see how long the player has been banned for. Then i would contact the person who Permanently banned this user. I would ask them about their opinion on this appeal and ask how long they were banned. After that i would talk if this person deserves to be unbanned and i would give my opinion on this situation

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I feel like i should be promoted because I have spent this week actively playing BHOP and I feel like i would be able to get my word better across in certain situations. This server has a very nice community and i really like moderating it and talking to everyone on the server. Ive met some very nice people so far and i hope to meet more people like this in the future! I also know a lot of friends that are staff members and i know what is right and wrong within this ZARP Community. I also will start to stream again soon to try and bring more players when the server is not doing so well (but its not needed since BHOP has been doing well). That is why I think i should be promoted
Extra Information: (Not Required)
Thank you for reading and have a great day!
  • stink
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 304
The topic has been locked.

[BHOP Admin] Stink's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1330007

:minussp:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always

[BHOP Admin] Stink's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1330008

Hello Stink!
I see you have a pretty decent activity.
And you are a very friendly player in-game.
:plussp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1121

[BHOP Admin] Stink's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1330012

great person!

:support:
  • Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator

[BHOP Admin] Stink's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1330049

im not bhop staff but if theres anyone who deserves this role then it is stink. Not only is he extremely active in TS/Discord, he seems to be a very friendly player on bhop. He is also very active on the forums so :plussp:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[BHOP Admin] Stink's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1330281

bump
  • stink
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 304

[BHOP Admin] Stink's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1330380

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BHOP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Handling situations better. Personal note from me Stink: I was on with you when a guy asked how to bhop. You didn't give him nearly enough help or explaination as you should. Think on what you could say to people, how you would approach people and help them understand the mechanics of bhopping. Hope to see you make a considerable improvement in the coming weeks, keep at it!
Any questions you know where to find me.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 584
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127