Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Deathrun Moderator] ThreeBits' Application

[Deathrun Moderator] ThreeBits' Application 3 years 5 days ago #1329771

What is Ghosting? and give an example:Ghosting is when a person spectating tells the other person were the other people are so if someone doesn't know were somebody is if someone calls out "Oh he is on this side of the map" That is ghosting.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?:First i would tell them to never respect another person in the game and lets keep the community friendly and if they keep doing it i would tell another staff to kick them or kick them myself and if they keep doing it when they join back we would ban them for a week.

Why I should be chosen:I have been playing zarp through the good and hard times i have witnessed it die many of times and i don't want that to happen again so i think if i get chosen to be mod i can make the server more friendly and make new players feel at home and if anyone asks me what they should do because they don't know what to do i would help them and i just want to gain a very good community for the server and if i get chosen hopefully i can do that its just a fun time on playing the server and i want to encourage people to also feel that way and that would be amazing to hear that they like the server because i shown them the server.
  • ThreeBits
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Moderator] ThreeBits' Application 3 years 5 days ago #1329955

Greetings, Please implement the following template into your application otherwise you will be denied, Good luck.
[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Link to Steam Profile:[/b]

[b]SteamID:[/b]

[b]Current Gametracker Profiles:[/b]
Server 1 - http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zarpgaming.com:27035/top_players/

[b]Languages I speak:[/b]

[b]What is Ghosting? and give an example:[/b] [i](Explain in your own words what ghosting is and give an example of ghosting)[/i]

[b]How would you deal with a disrespectful player?:[/b] [i](Explain in your own words how you would deal with a player being disrespectful towards another player or staff member.)[/i]

[b]Why I should be chosen:[/b] [i](Explain in your own words WHY we should chose you to become moderator, what makes you stand out? What are good traits about you? (The questions are examples and are NOT part of the template.  (We recommend around 75 words))[/i]
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Sam.

[Deathrun Moderator] ThreeBits' Application 3 years 5 days ago #1329960

Please use this in your application thanks.

Also, Threebits I have looked at ur Gametracker time and I think you have to get more activity before applying for Moderator.
In-game you are a pretty nice guy but please use the template that Boxy gave you.
:neutralsp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

[Deathrun Moderator] ThreeBits' Application 3 years 4 days ago #1330011

Hi Threebits!

First of all, you should use the template that Boxy replied with or else we have to deny you at the meeting this Friday.
Second, you have been very nice on the server, but we recommend you get some consistent activity and based on this gametracker, your activity is not as good as we would like.

I hope your activity gets better and that you fulfill the template.
:neutralsp:
  • Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator

[Deathrun Moderator] ThreeBits' Application 3 years 4 days ago #1330039

Can somebody lock this? Another application has been posted with the proper format here
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...hreebits-application
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1