Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199073978276/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:556856274
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Gamerblamer/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Gamerblamer/u...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 529 hours
Languages I Speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match is when Someone kills you with no reason or intent and if you report it the person who cause the random death match will get a warning or punishment

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
if you die you shall not enter the district again until nlr timer hits zero if you go beyond the point and break nlr there will be consequences. unless you die in the spawn district you have to leave spawn immediately after you respawn. example: if you are trying to raid a base and someone kills you when you attempt the raid you shall not come back to that district and raid again until the nlr timer runs out.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
i would start off with hearing both sides of the story first start with player a then b after that i will ask if they have proof of them doing this or if they have any witnesses if not then i will shut down the sit and watch over them for a bit to make sure nothing is going on. if they have proof or a witness then i will warn player b of rdming but if player b has proof of them not even touching them then i will warn player a for false reporting.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
i will bring the rdmer to a different part of the map so they cant kill anyone then i will ask them why they are doing it and leave them off with a warning depend on how much they killed. if they killed a lot of people i will kick them from the game as a warning and if they continue i will ban them or get a higher rank to ban them. if anyone who was killed with something important i will try my best to refund them in any way i can

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
i think i should be chosen because i can add a lot to the staff team because im on 24/7 and im always on at night time when there is little to none staff online which means i can help the server since people who rdm and do other bad things in the server tend to join at night. i think that i am just very fit for the job i can help anyone in need and if a staff member is struggling i can help them with whatever they need. if a new member joins i will help them get started by showing them how do buy and move around the f4 menu and teach them how to work some of the jobs, i can also show them around the map if they need to get to know it after all of that i will watch over them for a little to make sure everything is fine and if they need help i will be right there
  • BaxBlue
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
Last Edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by God dammit Ross. Reason: Providing the right gametracker links and added some bbcode
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Gamerblamer's Moderator application 3 years 4 weeks ago #1322923

I've added some bbcode to your app and provided the right gametracker links as well. tbh your activity this week isn't really good this week. I suggest you reapply with at least 2 weeks of consistent activity.
Best of luck
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin
Last Edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by God dammit Ross.

[SSRP] Gamerblamer's Moderator application 3 years 4 weeks ago #1322933

God dammit Ross wrote:
I've added some bbcode to your app and provided the right gametracker links as well. tbh your activity this week isn't really good this week. I suggest you reapply with at least 2 weeks of consistent activity.
Best of luck
i have been on every day for two months
  • BaxBlue
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23

[SSRP] Gamerblamer's Moderator application 3 years 4 weeks ago #1322936

Gamerblamer wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
Best of luck
i have been on every day for two months
if you change your steam name game tracker counts it as a new person so you have to add previous aliases
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[SSRP] Gamerblamer's Moderator application 3 years 4 weeks ago #1322962

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to improve activity + Recent warning(s)

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun