Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Bhop Moderator] trevano's Application

[Bhop Moderator] trevano's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317133

Steam Name: trevano
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/trevano/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63644572
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/trevano/play.zarpgaming.com:27019/

Estimated Server Time: 57 Hours

Languages I speak: English

Bhop Related
Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop: I would ask them to turn on auto strafe mode so they could use that as a crutch as I tell them that what they want to do is hold space and move the mouse side to side, and once they have the hang of that id have them turn off auto strafe mode and tell them to press A and D along with the movement of the mouse left and right.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming: I would warn them and inform them of how that takes away from other players experience in the game. And if they continue to be a disturbance I would give them a warning by taking away their ability to type for 5-10 minutes as well as another verbal warning. If they even continue to be a disturbance I would mute them for longer periods of time.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: I would take note of their username and steam id for future reference and add them to a list of known cheaters. Then I would kick them from the server for a few days and give them a warning that if they continue to cheat they will be banned from the server.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): Because I have noticed that a lot of the time when I am active on the server there aren't any mods/admins active, meaning that anyone in the server would have free reign to do whatever they please, so when I am on when no one else is on I'd be able to take action against such people. As well as me being active in the chat talking to other players.
Extra Information: N/A
  • Trevano
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Trevano.
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Moderator] trevano's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317235

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: I would take note of their username and steam id for future reference and add them to a list of known cheaters. Then I would kick them from the server for a few days and give them a warning that if they continue to cheat they will be banned from the server.
This question has not been answered very well. By kick them from the server for days do you mean ban them? Because you can't ban people as a mod. Banning someone for exploiting is also way too harsh, i think you might be confusing it with hacking. There is no need for a list of cheaters. Your activity is also very inconsistent.
:minussp:
Good luck with your application!
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

[Bhop Moderator] trevano's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317497

I hope to see better activity until the meeting on Friday, but they way you answer the questions. It's not looking likely at all.

You could try reading the server rules on exploiting to see what it entails, and come to a different conclusion than the one you have described in your application. The rest of your application is fine and dandy!

:neutralsp:
  • Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Red..

[Bhop Moderator] trevano's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1318674

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BHOP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Currently banned, horrible attitude and harassment issues. We need to see an improvement here.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dragonz
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT