EST

Link to Steam Profile:
Here ya go!

What server are you applying for?:
SSRP

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:161367825

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/auzzi/ (this includes all of my previous aliases on the server)

Estimated Server Time:
1,370.5 Hours

Languages I speak:
English B)

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator?
I feel my time as an administrator has given me the experience I require to become a Super Admin. I have been through about 7-8 months of staff experience, which I feel personally; despite my demotion, is enough experience to qualify. I have also in total handled around one thousand in game reports, and on the forums I have handled 31 total forum reports/appeals for SSRP (and 1 MC appeal.)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want)

I have been staff for a majority of my SSRP playtime, and I have not resigned and I do not plan on it. I love staffing and I have a positive outlook on continuing. I really enjoy staffing with the current team and I wish to take it a step further. I was talking with Honest and Chute on TS about me possibly going for SA about 2 months ago. While I was in the TeamSpeak I was talking about myself and the community, specifically about communication. I was talking about how I wanted to be a LT member who was in touch with the community more. Honest told me that I can very easily communicate with people on zarp and he told me that was an admirable quality. If I get promoted to lead team I want to work on more than just managing the staff team. I want to speak with the community, ask questions, get suggestions, and try to have more conversations with people about zarp moving forward. I was fortunate enough to be invited (alongside a small group of people) into an open debate about a couple months ago, it was about future changes on SSRP. Chute told me that they wanted to start getting in touch with their community more. I was really happy to hear this news, and it motivated me to try to to gain a Lead Team position. I am hoping that this is enough to make me stand out from other administrators so I can be chosen for a lead team position. I also have a unique timezone unlike the other Lead Team, my timezone is EST. This means that I will be able to be active on times that other lead team members may not be available.
Trustworthiness
I have held my current staff position for around 2 months now, and through this time I have been fully trustworthy. I have also recently acquired newer staff positions
-SSRP Council Member
-Minecraft Admin
-Appeals Section Moderator

I'm grateful for the fact that I have these positions and I have not ever and will never abuse the power I have. I will continue to prove I am deserving of my position.

Activity
I am on SSRP almost every day that I can be, I post on the forums almost daily, I strive to never miss a meeting, I join TeamSpeak for things other than the meetings, I have also been on TS working with Joshua, Coda, and Mr. Richard on a special project ;). I have been communicating more with Lead Team Members and trying to interact with them more other then sitting in a spacer, I have been trying to communicate with them when I can and I have also been actively trying to contribute to the community in ways that I can. I am always able to be reached out to via Steam, Discord, in game, and on the forums.

Attitude
I have been consistently been trying to improve my attitude since day one. To my knowledge I have never had a huge argument with any user or staff member. I have always tried to make peace with everyone and I will continue to have a positive attitude. I always try to look at people inside of SSRP as someone beyond the blue gang text above their head, this is one of the reasons that I believe that I am not biased. I will continue to be friendly towards everyone and help more players. I also recently helped a bunch of pointshop players to get into SSRP, alongside Richard as well.

Dedication to the Community
I have been active in this community for about a year almost (I started playing mid-March.) After I received my demotion I took a little break to reflect on my past mistakes and I hope the current lead team can see that I have tried to improve massively. I then came back to mod, then admin, a couple of other positions (thanks Onion for reaching out to me regarding MC staff), and now I ask that you allow me to become a Lead Team member.
Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

So one day a staff member who was an admin (I'm keeping their name private) handed out a punishment I believed to be a bit harsh. I was friends with this person so I took matters into my own hands and contacted them on discord and spoke with them about the punishment. I know that I should have contacted a Lead Team member, but none were online so I believed that I could effectively deal with the situation. After speaking with my friend we came to an agreement and he removed the punishment.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First I would review the abuse report post and then review the evidence. After reviewing I would contact the staff member reported and wait for a response. Of course I would then ask for their side of the story. If it did unfortunately turn out the staff member was at fault after consulting other lead team members I would bring it up in the LT meeting, unless the action required was only a speaking with to make sure they understood not to do what they did again. However if it did go to the LTM, then a punishment verdict would be reached.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would first go to the staff member to get the information on what happened. After hearing the story I would contribute my input on how the punishment was too harsh. I would make sure to come across in a positive manner as to not make the staff member feel bad, everyone makes mistakes. After that I would then make sure the appropriate length was assigned and remind the staff member of our ethos.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would remind the staff member that everyone must be treated equally and without bias. I would make sure that everyone is being respectful of one another, as this is a key aspect of how a staff member should act towards users. I would make sure the staff member has learned from their mistakes and that it wont happen again. I would make sure that if it was disrespectful that the staff member apologizes for their behavior. If the problem then continued then I would bring up their attitude in the LTM.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
If this were to happen I would first try to make sure that the claim the staff member made is valid. If it happens to be true I would calmly remind the other staff member of the rule they were breaking and I would ask them to be a bit more mindful and maybe suggest that they go over the rules again to make sure that an incident like this would not happen again. However, I will also remind the accusing staff member that they should've contacted a Lead Team member first.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would first reach out to the staff member that started the argument and ask what happened, after getting the story from them I would remind them that we are all should treat each other with the respect that we would want ourselves to receive. I would then have them talk it all out to try to diffuse the situation and get to a state where the staff member acknowledges his/her mistake, as all staff members should have a positive attitude towards one another.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I first would instantly tell the staff member to stop what they are doing as it is affecting other users. I would then tell them to apologize for what they did, and make sure that it does not happen again. I would then refresh the staff member on the rule they were breaking to reinforce the fact that what they did was wrong. Then through the week I would observe if it happens again, if it does then I would be sure to bring it up in the LTM.
I am excited to pursue this LT position no matter how many times I have to re apply, thank you all for reading through this application, feedback is ALWAYS appreciated. :heart:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2305
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by CEO of Business.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317018

:plussp:
  • ImDrBeta
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 133
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by ImDrBeta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317019

:plussp: You are valid-beta
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business, 1231231231

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317020

Don't play ssrp but this incredible application and what i've heard about you makes me think you'll do a great job!
Good luck :woohoo:
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317021

Nogtog wrote:
Don't play ssrp but this incredible application and what i've heard about you makes me think you'll do a great job!
Good luck :woohoo:
Glad to hear that man, I try my best to interact with the whole community, not just the SSRP side. :lol:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317022

• Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134
  • Thanks received: 186

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317023

• SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317025

idk what else to say, he deserves it.

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317027

:plussp: he is mega chad and deserves super admin
  • LoserLG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317038

orbadoc wrote:
:minussp:

recently you were supposedly hacking on the prop hunt server. you killed the ENTIRE prop team more than 5 times, and you wouldnt stop. also your attitude on the prop hunt server was appaling; you were disrespectful, arrogant, and slightly malicious.

recently your attitude has gotten a bit less worse, but still from what i can see on the prop hunt server and from that occasion, you are not fit for staff at all.

good luck nonetheless.
Giving Bio ptsd every time he opens someone's app :(
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, jam, Poltergeist

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317055

The only negative thing about you is that you don't play deathrun lmao

From our interactions so far, you seem like a responsible and fair guy. Thanks for handling my f1s.

• MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • "We're all gonna make it brah"
  • Thanks received: 2485
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317057

Great guy :support:
  • Sir Kribban
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 400
Former
TTT Super Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
Minecraft Moderator
Surf Administrator
Murder Moderator

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317061

A very thorough application and overall a very nice guy! Always comes up with good suggestions in the meetings as well as giving help to new players on the forums and in game. I personally would love to see you on the SSRP Lead Team. :plussp:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317070

:plussp: is JMTs mandem
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 529
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317071

:support:

Extremely well-detailed application. Really nice guy.
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317075

Kronen wrote:
:plussp: is JMTs mandem
FINNALY SOMEONE WHO SAYS IT RIGHT CEO TAKE SOME NOTES
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, CEO of Business

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317079

Has promised to ban Jmt if you get SA. So i must agree.
Ceo you a great guy!
Always super helpful, very friendly and very active.
Without a doubt you'd be a great Super Administrator!

Best of luck!
Regards, George.
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1819

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317102

I challenge you, CEO of Business, to a match of Business Tour against myself and two more members of the LT/CM team.

If you win and prove you are the real "CEO of Business", you will undoubtedly have our vote, though, if you lose, you will have to face your defeat and failure, and you will be rejected for the following meetings, yet to ensue.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317118

Mr. Richard wrote:
I challenge you, CEO of Business, to a match of Business Tour against myself and two more members of the LT/CM team.

If you win and prove you are the real "CEO of Business", you will undoubtedly have our vote, though, if you lose, you will have to face your defeat and failure, and you will be rejected for the following meetings, yet to ensue.
Challenge #Accepted
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by CEO of Business.

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1317129

orbadoc wrote:
:minussp:

recently you were supposedly hacking on the prop hunt server. you killed the ENTIRE prop team more than 5 times, and you wouldnt stop. also your attitude on the prop hunt server was appaling; you were disrespectful, arrogant, and slightly malicious.

recently your attitude has gotten a bit less worse, but still from what i can see on the prop hunt server and from that occasion, you are not fit for staff at all.

good luck nonetheless.
ffs
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator