Link to Steam Profile:
Here ya go!

What server are you applying for?:
SSRP
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:161367825

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/auzzi/
(This profile has all of my previous usernames on ssrp)

Estimated Server Time:
1,068 Hours

Languages I speak:
English B)

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator?
I feel my time as an administrator has given me the experience and communication skills I require to become a Super Admin. I believe this to be true due to the appeals, f1's, and punishment requests I have handled. I feel my time has helped me develop a unbiased opinion, as well as a positive attitude towards everybody. I have also been quite active over the past 8 months, even when the server has had dips in players.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want)

I have been staff for a majority of my SSRP playtime, and I have not resigned and I do not plan on it. I love staffing and I have a positive outlook on continuing. I really enjoy staffing with the current team and I wish to take it a step further. I was recently talking with Honest and Chute on TS about me possibly going for SA. While I was in the TeamSpeak I was talking about myself and the community, specifically about communication. I was talking about how I wanted to be a LT member who was in touch with the community more. Honest told me that I can very easily communicate with people on zarp and he told me that was an admirable quality. If I get promoted to lead team I want to work on more than just managing the staff team. I want to speak with the community, ask questions, get suggestions, and try to have more conversations with people about zarp moving forward. I was fortunate enough to be invited (alongside a small group of people) into an open debate about a week ago, it was about future changes on SSRP. Chute told me that they wanted to start getting in touch with their community more. I was really happy to hear this news, and it motivated me to write this application. I am excited to pursue this LT position no matter how many times I have to re apply, thank you all for reading through this application. I am hoping that this is enough to make me stand out from other administrators enough to be chosen for a lead team position.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
One day on Server 3 I was playing and there was a very blatant cheater online that someone made an f1 about. I was asked to spectate and I handled it and sent an anticheat however, there were no lead team members on at the time. So I did what I had to and it ended up with me jailing him for mass rdm, he then left the server and I have not seen him since.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First I would review the abuse report post and then review the evidence. After reviewing I would contact the staff member reported and wait for a response. Of course I would then ask for their side of the story. If it did unfortunately turn out the staff member was at fault after consulting other lead team members I would bring it up in the LT meeting. Then a punishment verdict would be reached.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would first go to the staff member to get the information on what happened. After hearing the story I would contribute my input on how the punishment was slightly too harsh. I would make sure to come across in a positive manner as to not make the staff member feel bad, everyone makes mistakes. After that I would then consult other lead team members to come to a decision on the appropriate ban length.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would remind the staff member that everyone must be treated equally and without bias. I would make sure that everyone is being respectful of one another, as this is a key aspect of how a staff member should act towards users. I would make sure the staff member has learned from their mistakes and that it wont happen again. I would make sure that if it was disrespectful that the staff member apologises for their behavior. If the problem then continued then I would bring up thier attitude in the LTM.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
If this were to happen I would first try to make sure that the claim the staff member made is valid. If it happens to be true I would calmly remind the other staff member of the rule they were breaking and I would ask them to be a bit more mindful and maybe suggest that they go over the rules again to make sure that an incident like this would not happen again.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would first reach out to the staff member that started the argument and ask what happened, after getting the story from them i would remind them that we are all should treat each other with the respect that we would want ourselves to receive. I would then have the three of out talk it all out to try to diffuse the situation and get to a state where the staff member apologizes. As all staff members should have a positive attitude towards one another.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I first would instantly tell the staff member to stop what they are doing as it is affecting other users. I would then tell them to take accountability for what they did, and make sure that it does not happen again. I would then refresh the staff member on the rule they were breaking to reinforce the fact that what they did was wrong. Then through the week I would observe if it happens again, if it does then I would be sure to bring it up in the LTM.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307685

:plussp: u fucking gamer LES GOOOO
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307686

:plussp: good guy
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 295

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307687

A bit early but still :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307688

:plussp: B) B) B) B) B) B) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 602
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307689

:plussp: :woohoo:

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307690

prick wrote:
:plussp: good guy

SOO TRUE :plussp:
  • Memelouse
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 60

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307691

:plussp:
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307693

Hey buddy,

I believe you need more time as from what I've seen you only do the standard admin stuff and don't go out of your way that I believe a Lead Team member should.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307697

Too early or not you're still a great admin and deserve Super Admin, good luck!

:support:
  • Motion
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 69
NUMBER 1 MOST HOURS ON AMONG US
NUMBER 2 AMONG US PLAYER
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Motion.

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307698

Jordz wrote:
Hey buddy,

I believe you need more time as from what I've seen you only do the standard admin stuff and don't go out of your way that I believe a Lead Team member should.
Hey Jordz, thanks for the feedback. What sort of things would you like to see from me in the future?
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

[SSRP Super Administrator] CEO's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307703

Hi CEO,

Unfortunately you are not currently eligible to apply for Super Administrator on SSRP, as you were only accepted for Administrator 1 week ago, but we look forward to seeing you applying once you meet the requirements!
An Administrator may only apply for Super Administrator when they have:
  1. At least three weeks since they were accepted for Administrator (excluding previously held positions)

zarpgaming.com/index.php/help/policies/7...ad-team-applications
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by TheXnator.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

174 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop