Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 (UK)
www.gametracker.com/player/hazzenator/pl...arpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BT-515%5D%2...arpgaming.com:27017/
Server 2 (USA)
www.gametracker.com/player/hazzenator/usa.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: 38000+ minutes

Languages I speak: British English, Basic spanish

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have been an admin now for almost 2 months after my demotion, and have spent that time working with whoever I can to rebuild the trust which had been lost. I have a good attitude and try my best to ensure every user has the best experience possible on the server. I also have vast experience in staffing TTT, being in the Lead Team on 2 previous occasions and working well within the team to ensure TTT is run effectively and efficiently, including testing updates and content with the past 2 server owners.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Experienced
I have vast experience in the TTT leadteam, holding Super Admin and Head Admin ranks for almost a year in total the first time, and around 9 months more recently. This has given me experience on how to handle most, if not all, LT based situations. This tied in with my 1 year and 5 months holding my staff rank most recently show I have tonnes of experience and dedication to the server, despite things not always going as planned.
Also during my last 2 periods of LT on TTT, I worked endlessly and tirelessly with the other LT members and the owners at the time and to make TTT the best it could be, the first time taking TTT to the land of the golden powerpoints and number 1 WORLDWIDE. I believe I can help get the staff team back to the full potential and level it was at before and help TTT return to its former glory! For those doubting me and my previous actions, ask the legends from 2016/17 who were there back in the glory days

Active
I always get the required time on the server, aiming to achieve 1 hour per day where possible. I do everything I can to the best of my ability, doing things other admins may not in order Similarly, I regularly go on the forums to see applications or if any TTT related issues need addressing. When giving feedback on applications I never post negatively and I try to focus on the positives and provide constructive-criticism to help them develop and improve.
Similarly, I am also active on the teamspeak server everyday and help any users who may approach with questions. I also help the new staff where I can to do reports to ensure they learn as much as they can, which can impact report count.
I am also active on the forums, keeping the TTT section in check, even while not holding a LT position. Keeping the Information thread up to date, and making sure the staff list is correct to knowledge I have available to myself as an Admin - something which the SA role will make easier to maintain.

Fair
I always use my staff powers in a fair way to all users. Similarly, with RDM reports I make sure I understand both sides of the report to ensure a fair outcome is reached. Opening chats and giving more detailed reasons helps to lower the chance of another offence. When I am the victim of RDM myself, I always try to ensure the user understands their mistake if they are a new player/ first offender and only punish when absolutely necessary.
I will also bring a new, fairer, mindset to the lead team. At the moment, numbers are used to compare staff and “rank” them. This is an outdated way to look at things, as many fantastic staff members may not get 80+ reports a week, they may not get hours upon hours of gametime. These are signs of a good staff member, yes, but is a staff member with 100 reports and 9 hours in a week superior and better than one with 30 reports and 6 hours? Both my previous spells in the Lead Team emphasis has also been on quality of staffing. Yes reports have a minimum, but is a staff member lazy/ worse than others because they do less reports or have less time, despite it being consistently above the requirement?
In my opinion, the current mindset of the LT is too numbers focused and this can lead to staff feeling less valued - every staff member has a value and contributes well and when it’s being pumped and announced that report counts are not a competition, it feels very counteractive to then use it as a negative against someone.

Dedication
Since joining ZARP back in 2016, I have always shown dedication to the TTT server. I left the community and upon return rejoined the TTT server, this time under a new ownership. I have climbed into the LT and up to head admin on 2 occasions, the most recent one not having the ending many wish for. Without dwelling too much I was demoted following some stupid and avoidiable actions and choices on SSRP. However, I did not let this demotion phase me. I wrote one of the longest appeals I have ever made and I stuck on the server continuing to play as an Admin, doing other duties where I could. I have been praised by people of high ranks within the community for staying and still trying to regain my position in the Lead Team despite recent events where some people may have left and not returned.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

During this roughly 2 month period since my demotion, I have not experienced an obstacle that required LT intervention that I was unable to handle. However, in the past I have been online when staff members have been acting unfairly towards users and pushing the boundaries of the ethos. Evidence had to be collected, with myself asking the staff to stop as the user was clearly uncomfortable, before a LT was present. Cheaters still present an issue, but with the new powers given to staff the LT can have more of an impact with these without needing a presence on the server - shoutout to Martin!

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would look at any evidence posted on the thread and contact the user who made the report and gather as much information as I could to gain the best idea of what happened and what caused the report to be made. I would then contact the reported staff member and ask them about the situation and explore to gain a better image and put both stories. I would then look into more details to patch up any holes or missing information where the stories did not match. Evidence is the vital part here, as you would hope a staff member would not lie in the event no evidence was available. Upon reaching a conclusion, I would then reply in either of the 2 following ways:

Accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would then ask the staff member for the factors/ reasons that led to the ban length they chose. I would then advise the staff member on how long the ban should have been, and that the length of time they chose was excessive. I would then ask them if they could amend the ban, and tell them that they should follow the recommended ban lengths as much as possible, as these are set out to ensure the user has the fairest punishment based on the offence. I would ask the staff member to come on TS or Discord so I could easily talk to them should they have further questions that they want answered about bans. I would then watch further bans the staff member issues to ensure they are of appropriate length and follow the ethos.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would help them by using ‘guided learning’ to help them discover the right/ best way to deal with the issue. If it was necessary and clearly getting out of hand, I would join in the chat, but this would be a last resort as some staff can feel down if a LT member stomps in on their situation. Little reminders in admin chat will go a long way. I would invite them onto TS/ DIscord to explain how I may have handled that situation, but stick with the guided learning approach of helping rather than berating. I would remind them that they can message any member of the staff team/ LT if help is needed in the future rather than struggling.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I’d ask for any evidence of the staff member breaking rules, be it screenshot or a video. I would review the evidence to see if a rule was broken and decide what further action should be taken. If a rule was broken I would speak to the staff member and tell them they broke a rule, explain what they did and ask they didn't do it again. Depending on the severity, I would bring up during the LT meeting or just note it down for future reference in the Lead Team OneNote. Staff should

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would speak to the 2 staff members involved and ask them to calm/ cool down and take a break if needed. I would find out the spark of the situation and speak to both staff members to find out their side of the story to try and fully understand the situation in as much detail as possible. I would then remind them that they are part of a united staff team and we should all respect each other and any issues should be brought to a LT member rather than causing friction and casing arguments. I would then invite both staff members onto TS to sort it all out and apologize to kill all the beef. If one user does not wish to forgive it will be noted and brought up in the next LT meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would tell them in admin chat to stop what they are doing instantly as it is impacting the playing experience of users on the server. I would ask them to come onto TS to talk about it in more detail and apologise to the users on the server who were affected. Depending on the rulebreak/ frequency, I would issue a verbal warning to the staff member and tell them it's not going to happen again or further action will be taken, linking them the rules and remind them that while it may have been accidental it did harm the experience of users on the server. In the most extreme of rulebreak I would sanction further, including an emergency demotion when absolutely necessary.

All feedback is appreciated, rather than negative feedback please post constructively! DM me any negatives you feel I need urgent work on! LT please send me feedback after the LT meeting - will message each to ask for pointers! Thanks for reading! #MakeTTGreatAgain2
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307645

-support abused spectate
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307646

:plussp: Seems like a good candidate.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: hazzenator

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307648

:plussp:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307649

:support:
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307654

:support: great guy and good admin
  • Sir Kribban
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 400
Former
TTT Super Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
Minecraft Moderator
Surf Administrator
Murder Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307655

• MadMagic
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sharks go blub
  • Thanks received: 488

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307657

• Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307669

:minussp:
declined my request to make me an SA app :angry:
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307676

Don't play TTT myself, but your activity isn't really great for someone going for SA imo, good luck nonetheless!
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307680

What makes you stand out when compared to other applicants?
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307683

I believe hazz is the optimal candidate for the position of TTT Super Administrator for many reasons. Firsly, there's the amount of itme he has spent in the community of ZARP. He has been around for an extremely long time and throughout this time he has worked hard as a staff member across many different servers. This only proves the amount of commitment and knowledge he has about being staff and what is required of him. Furthermore, he has previously being a LT member of TTT. Back when I was owner, hazz was doing nothing but help me better the server through giving ideas and helping with testing new things. This shows how much he cares about the success of the server, something that all Lead Team members should have.

Additionally, knowing the amount of power he as held accross the community only proves he can be trusted with the powers he'll be ranted if he were o be accepted. Sure, the recent fuck up this retard did was dumb, but the demotion from HA to Admin was silly, his powers should've been removed from SSRP and a stern talking to is all that was needed for TTT.

To conclude,

:minussp:
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: hazzenator, alit, Rule, jam

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307692

• CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307699

I still didn't agree with your demotion so have my support buddy.

However a litle.pro tip, if you want to become a super admin you need to stop calling chip roll a chip batty
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
The following user(s) said Thank You: hazzenator, Boxy, Poltergeist

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307705

Nick0GR wrote:

Held the Head Admin role for nearly a year during which time he did his duties and did them well. From what i see on the forums hes dealing with the TTT section very well. He got demoted due to his actions on SSRP, since then he has regained the trust imo and shown his dedication by sticking around after so long. If you dont think hes dedicated or active enough than fair enough. But saying he doesnt stand out is a fucking joke
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Jim_Jam, hazzenator, alit, Boxy and 4 more...

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307706

Got demoted on ttt for actions on SSRP, clearly deserved LT since he was head admin for over a year :support:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: hazzenator, alit

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307707

Nick0GR wrote:

everything

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, hazzenator, alit

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307708

Nick0GR wrote:

By the choice of wording in the question I will be comparing myself to Vodka4Gaben in the response.

As mentioned in my main post, I have many skills and attributes for the SA role. When compared to other applicants, I have bags of experience, especially that of a higher rank that what I am applying for with over a year of Head Admin experience, let alone Super Admin experience. My application has plenty of information in detail regarding these, and Nay makes very valid points within his post:

Numerically, I may not be as superior as other Admins but as per the 'Becoming a Lead Team member' guide on the information thread, I meet the criteria set:
Activity: 1 hour+ per day, attending every meeting where I am vocal, opinionated and help out where I can, joining the ZARP TeamSpeak to communicate with players/ other staff of all ranks and keeping the TTT related forums relevant and up-to-date and posting feedback on applicants

Meetings: As previously mentioned I attend every meeting, where I am vocal and help out where I can and it's appropriate for an admin to do so.
Helpfulness: I am always helpful in-game, both to staff and users. I answer any questions in admin chat and check on new staff to see how they are finding things. User-wise, I use the chat feature on 90% of reports to help users understand their rulebreaks to prevent it happening again rather than issuing a warn with no explanation, as some other admins do! This blends into the point of handling reports, which I do both in-game and on the forums when they are made. I ensure the response is detailed enough the user understands, but no so long they won't bother to read it.

Standing out is an opinion, and can't really be used as feedback, but I spent the time between my last app and today working on the pointers I got from Onion and Ross after discussing it with them last Sunday. I believe I have resolved the issues, but standing out is something you form the opinion on, I can only do my best to influence it.
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by hazzenator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, Boxy, Poltergeist

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307711

• Reversed
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 162

[TTT Super Admin] Hazzenator's Application 3 years 3 months ago #1307718