SteamID

STEAM_0:0:154557688

Current Gametracker Profiles

Estimated Server Time

33750 minutes + 4960 minutes ~ 562 + 82 hours

Languages I speak

English, and kinda french

Promotion Related

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator

I think my time has been pretty good. I've always tried my hardest to complete my duties whether it be dealing with reports in game, on the forums and/or simply giving a new player a hand. I am usually pretty active on the server and will be able to answer anything anyone needs. I am almost always available whether it be steam, discord or teamspeak.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

Attitude

I brought up attitude for the people that remember how toxic I used to be, now I am a lot more relaxed and I can't remember the last time I was truly mad or toxic. I think that I bettered my attitude for good and that I did a good job at it, I don't know how I did it, but I did it. In my opinion it is way better than what it was when I was staff for the first time. I think I'm on a "good" path now and thats how I plan to keep it.

Experience

I believe that I have gained a LOT of experience since I first began staffing which was like back in march of 2019. This is my third time as staff and almost 2 years since I first got the rank of Moderator. I do not have any other ranks on ZARP at the moment however I have considered trying to staff on prop hunt as it is a fun server to play on and might apply there as well. No other gamemode really interests me besides TTT, but as long as I have been staffing on TTT, I think I might have one of the most solid staffing experiences of any TTT staff member (in my opinion) and I also hold the rank of Moderator on the best server, Deathrun.

Dedication

Since the beginning of my staffing, I remember working my ass of on ZARP because I loved it. I love being a staff member and nothing is gonna change that, I had some ups and downs and I think I've shown dedication to the server about as good as anyone else. I always try to steal every report and appeal on the forums so that people can continue their days asap. (also bc i like handling reports).

Activity

I usually play for couple of hours of day, everyday. I'm one of the most if not the most active staff member currently. When I first got staff I was truly a beast and use to get 5-6 hours a day which burnt me out, completely. But now I have tuned it down to about 1-3 hours a day and I actually started playing different games, not just sitting on one game all day and wasting away in my room.

Forums/TS3 Activity

I am very and I mean VERY active on the forums. I'm always there, I have 2 monitors and I always keep an eye on the forums, and see every post that goes by. I can be active on TS, it really depends on the day but you can see me sometimes just lurking around seeing if people are doing fine. As I said before I try to steal every report/appeal on the forums and I'm always active.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available

It was sometime ago when I just got admin, there was a corrupt admin name Lil'Japhery. He was being very racist on the server both global chat and voice chat wise. He was rdming and all that bs. It was because him and Eddie got into a disagreement with him and he took it in a very wrong direction. I approached the situation by telling him to stay calm and not take it the wrong way and that Eddie meant nothing bad against him that they just had a disagreement - Which of course was the case. I managed to calm him down but by the time I did, the damage had already been done and he had been emergency demoted.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Accepted

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would first open the rapsheet of the banned player see any previous punishments that were given out to him and why. If the ban was too long, I would contact the staff member and tell him to join discord or teamspeak - (what suits the staff member better). Listen to why exactly he banned him for the amount of time that he did. I would bring the final verdict and decide whether it was too long or just enough. If it was too long I would talk to the Administrator and tell him why that was a bit too long to ban the user for, and most importantly I would have the ban time reduced.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would first tell the staff member to be more considerate during a situation like this, if that does not work out I would ask the staff member to get on TeamSpeak to discuss the situation with him. After I receive all the details from the staff member I would tell him what I would personally do and that what he was doing was not right and had to change. I'd keep an open eye on the situation in case something went south again.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would ask the reporting staff member to give any evidence if he had any. If indeed he did have valid evidence of the other staff member rule-breaking, I'd first approach him by asking him why he was breaking them in the first place. I would also tell them how crucial it is for us the staff team not to break the rules as for we are the once that are supposed to be enforcing them. Depending on how many/how severe rules he broke were, I would do the right thing and bring him up in the Lead Team meeting for an official warning or even if so bad, a demotion.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I ask both staff members to join discord/teamspeak and ask them what was the conflict and what caused it. I'd tell them to try to leave that stupid argument behind us and tell them if stuff like this continued there would be severe consequences. I would stay in a room/spacer depending where I dragged us in until the argument was completely resolved. However if the staff members continued to argue even after telling them not to, I would bring them up in the Lead Team meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would tell the staff member to join discord/teamspeak immediately. I would ask them why were they abusing in the first place. If the staff member was intentionally breaking the rules I would tell the staff member to stop breaking the rules. I would hand him the staff ethos and bring him up in the Lead Team meeting perhaps for an official warning or a demotion.

If the staff member did not listen to me in the first place and didn't come on teamspeak/discord I'd be forced to emergency demote them.

All the feedback is appreciated and thank you for reading.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikelincolnr

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1307518

@Darling

:neutralsp:
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Darling

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1307519

Still too soon
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1307520

All feedback is appreciated ty to guys above^^^^
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1307521

Feel like it might still be too soon but big :plussp: because of everything in app basically + based deathrun
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1307524

I feel it is too soon :neutralsp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica