Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/stuffudontneedtoknow/

What server are you applying for? SSRP Super Administrator

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67210144

Current Gametracker Profiles:
S1
S3 - USA

Estimated Server Time: Well over 10k + hours in total

Languages i speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I feel that i’m ready to be promoted over to be apart of the Lead team of ssrp because I've shown my dedication to the zarp community be always having above 50 f1’s on a weekly basis(the minimal is 20 f1's weekly)

I’m always approachable and willing to help with all issues that players come across within the zarp community and i feel with super admin permissions being apart of the lead team, i’m able to deal with a lot more to ensure the player base is welcomed either new or old players

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I've been staff on all sorts of servers including some of my own servers, I've been a moderator on SSRP over 5 times in my past and being an administrator has improved by ability to help with the player base, however i feel like i can be doing more to help the community and from my understanding with the lead-team they help the players be hide the scenes, I would like to get involved in this and help the players.

I believe that i will be a good candidate for the SSRP Lead team, because of my vast knowledge of ZARP and SSRP.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

When i'm on the server and i suspect that someone is hacking, i will send an anti-cheat request to the player and i have to hope that there is a lead-team member online who is able to verify if the player has got hacks/visuals on the server.

If i become apart of the lead-team, i will be able to check the requests myself and deal with them correctly without needing the support of another LT member to check the screen grab for me.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would firstly comment on the thread to say that i was handling the abuse report, I would then review the proof/evidence that the user posted on the thread, depending if its well detailed report or just a video, i will contact the user and ask to hear there side of the story, I will then contact the staff member being reported and hear there side of the story, I would then decide if its a publishable offence. Depending on the level of abuse, i would either bring it up in the meeting to see if its an official warning type of warning or talking to

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would first check the ban players rap sheet, depending if the ban was to harsh i will contact the banning admin either over discord/team speak and ask if it was a mistake when banning the player, if the admin says that its a fair, i will advise them thats its not and will update the ban to a more fair ban, advising the banning admin that I've done this.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would firstly remind the staff member to remain calm and that all players and to be treated equally between other players, I would speak with the staff member over the admin chat to ensure a resolution is set, if needed i will tp to the sit and advise the staff member / player where needed.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would firstly advise the staff member to send me the evidence over either on discord/ts, I will then ask for the staff member to explain to me what's happen and why he think that this staff member is breaking the rules, If the proof shows another staff member breaking the rules, i would go to the staff member and advise them that they have been reported for it and come to a resolution, I will advise them to re-read over the rules to ensure that no further rules are broken.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would firstly stop the disrespectful behaviour by separating them were possible, i will then gather information as to what's started it from both sides, I will advise them to apologise to one another and advise them to not let this happen again, if its continues it would get brought up in the lead team meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would firstly goto the staff member and bring them to a roof and advise them that they are breaking rules and effecting players RP. I'd ask them to stop and to re-read over the rules ensuring me that it will not happen again. I would also get the staff member to refund/apologies were needed to the players the staff member affected.
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1304824

:plussp: Good Admin, i haven't had any problems with you. I personally think you are ready to get Super Admin :)
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[SSRP Super Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1304827

Biased and holds grudges for absolutely no reason at all.
:minussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[SSRP Super Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1304829

OxyFoxy wrote:
Biased and holds grudges for absolutely no reason at all.

u comment that on my last app, can you go into detail about this. I'm not biased and do not hold grudges.
  • Joshua

[SSRP Super Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1304830

Pie_ wrote:
:plussp: Good Admin, i haven't had any problems with you. I personally think you are ready to get Super Admin :)

Thanks, Pie :)
  • Joshua

[SSRP Super Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1304872

I've only met you just recently and you seem like a chill guy, but when it comes to staff-related stuff, I'm in no position to criticize you or give you any feedback due to the fact that I barely know you. Though, I can only do you a favour and tell you what you can work on based on what you wrote down in your SA application.

Joshua. wrote:
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I feel that i’m ready to be promoted over to be apart of the Lead team of ssrp because I've shown my dedication to the zarp community be always having above 50 f1’s on a weekly basis(the minimal is 20 f1's weekly)

I’m always approachable and willing to help with all issues that players come across within the zarp community and i feel with super admin permissions being apart of the lead team, i’m able to deal with a lot more to ensure the player base is welcomed either new or old players

Firstly, in the second segment of your application ("How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator"), you only talk about how many F1's you do and how approachable you are - This only makes you seem like an "above-average" Administrator, that does more than his minimal requirements oblige him to, rather than SA material - Nothing that makes you stand out of the crowd, basically.

Joshua. wrote:
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I've been staff on all sorts of servers including some of my own servers, I've been a moderator on SSRP over 5 times in my past and being an administrator has improved by ability to help with the player base, however i feel like i can be doing more to help the community and from my understanding with the lead-team they help the players be hide the scenes, I would like to get involved in this and help the players.

I believe that i will be a good candidate for the SSRP Lead team, because of my vast knowledge of ZARP and SSRP.

You have some experience, no doubt, and that's quite good. But apart from that, what else "makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?" Leadership? Trust? Community Involvement? Forum activity? Reliability? What have you got to offer?

As for the following segments of your application, I'd advise you to go a bit into detail - Because from the current amount of text and elaboration, I can barely understand how exactly you'd deal with said scenarios. These last parts seem very rushed and minuscule - You're lacking detail.

Joshua. wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Here's a good example of how a Super Administrator application should look like - Click here! Detailed, accurate and precise, immaculate, and correct. Perhaps try emulating that.

Also, if I totalized how many appeals and reports you've done, then it should be the following: 18 Appeals & 2 Report abuses completed in the last month. Good job on the appeals, though I'd clutch those RA's if I were you.

In addition, here is some personal advice from me, this should help you increase your chances of getting accepted:

> Keep up the consistent activity, maintain your F1 count as well as appeal handling, though I'd focus more on those RA's.
> Communicate more with the LT via TS/Discord and generally, let them get to know you better.
> Make sure you talk a lot in meetings, express your opinion, make yourself be heard.
> Observe SA's/HA's training staff, after you do so, proceed to training an Administrator yourself under the supervision of a HA.
> Fix the application, advice provided above.
> Ask every LT+ member (individually and privately) what you should work on, and make sure you meet everyone's expectations for the best chance at succeeding.

That'd be it for now, shall I get any more ideas, I'll just message you on Discord. Just based on your application, I'd say you are not just ready for the rank, though I may be wrong since I don't keep track of everything you do. At the end of the day, it's the LT's decision whether or not you are to be accepted. Good luck!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[SSRP Super Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1304877

:plussp:
One of my favorite staff members
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

[SSRP Super Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1305029

i couldnt be named pie sucks
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 598
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Super Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1305533

I do believe that you've a bit to work on by being around for a little more longer, this is due to recently going around wanting to resign over situations which happened in-game saying something along the lines of "honestly, am just thinking about resigning am just cba to deal with it all now". As a Super Admin this is something you don't want to be doing from my point of view. I want you to be able to handle the Admin rank first before being promoted to Super Admin to where it'll only be more work/stress.
Other than this, You are doing a good job in game and you are active within meetings and the discord with helping staff, Keep this up!

:neutralsp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[SSRP Super Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 2 months ago #1305616

OnionRings wrote:
I do believe that you've a bit to work on by being around for a little more longer, this is due to recently going around wanting to resign over situations which happened in-game saying something along the lines of "honestly, am just thinking about resigning am just cba to deal with it all now". As a Super Admin this is something you don't want to be doing from my point of view. I want you to be able to handle the Admin rank first before being promoted to Super Admin to where it'll only be more work/stress.
Other than this, You are doing a good job in game and you are active within meetings and the discord with helping staff, Keep this up!

:neutralsp:

I have dm'd you on discord.
  • Joshua
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
35/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun