SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67210144

Current Gametracker Profiles:
S1
S3 - USA

Estimated Server Time:
Over 10k

Languages I Speak:
English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

Situation 1
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Situation 2

Situation 3

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

The F1 menu contains four tabs the tabs are called:- Admin Requests, Warnings, Logging, and Active NLR.

Admin Requests:
This where you can accept and teleport to the user who has raised the F1. You can also press F1 on the pop up's that appear where the job votes. another way to accept the F1 is if you press TAB and see a small! next to there name, if you click on that, you will take there f1 and be given noclip for 5 seconds to allow you to get into a good spot.

Warnings:
On this Menu, you can see all the recent warnings that players have received on the server, this is like the F6(Rap sheet menu) however, its more on a global scale.

Logging:
This is as it describes, everything that you will need in a sit is all popped into one area called "Logging" within this panel you can see all the kills, deaths, defibs, job chance, hits and so many more.

Active NLR:
This is a very small and basic panel, however, if you click onto the tab, you can see if anyone on the server has an active NLR and when it will expire.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
I will first ask the player to stop disturbing the f1.
If the player continues to try and disturb the f1, I will bring the player onto the admin roof and ask him to stop again.
If he still wishes to continue, depending on the situation I will a warning, kick, jail time.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Firstly, I would comment onto the post to say that I will be handling the request.
I will gather all the information I can get about this player, this will be gathered all of his past punishments on the Rap sheet.
I will contact the member of staff who he was banned by(if still staff) and gather further information.

If the user had no warnings/other punishments and just the perm ban for prop spamming, I would unban them on the basis that there would be on a verbal warning not to do it again and if so, there will be banned permanently.

I would then comment this onto the forum post with the Z Accept image and ask a Section/Site Mod or Admin to lock the thread so no additional comments are placed on the thread.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
Despite the fact that I have just been an arbitrator for just seven days during my time at zarp (more than 6 years) I've been a mediator on different events with my past information I trust I've had a lot of involvement in a wide range of situations. I have cooperated with different mods/managers during seasons of bedlam and times when the server is low. I have taken numerous sorts of f1s and managed a wide range of kinds of players, I love helping individuals and I accept this advancement will permit me to help individuals faster and all the more effectively. I've experienced high points and low points as an arbitrator and I have gained from my slip-ups and I trust I am fit to be advanced. I devote most my chance to this server and I'll additionally be there to ensure all that streams easily to permit the player base to have a good time and agreeable time while on the zarp network I attempt my hardest to get the best outcomes when taking f1s and with regards to circumstances where a player should be prohibited in any way, shape or form, I'm extremely restricted on my alternatives, I can bring in the strife and that is by all accounts about it, in spite of the fact that with my recently redesigned rank, I will have the option to control the server better when it's just myself(staff) on the server.
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284673

With those recent demote requests on you and recently been retrained, I feel like you should stay a moderator for a while. :minussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Buffy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284674

Absolutely not ready, doesn't know the rules at all. Often sits in other player's admin sits and comments even though they have nothing to do with him. Very cocky and unprofessional attitude that needs to be worked on.

:minussp:
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy, TheFierceOwl, Henny, Buffy

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284685

:plussp:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284696

Buffy wrote:
With those recent demote requests on you and recently been retrained, I feel like you should stay a moderator for a while. :minussp:

:support:
  • Callum Johnson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284746

i mean your alright but its too early to go for admin man :minussp:
  • stink
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 304

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284760

Shouldn't even be staff in my opinion after i've seen personally his lack of knowledge about the rules and ssrp in general i just don't think he's ready to get promoted with his cocky attitude seems like some people really got into his head
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284762

I don't think Joshua has the experience yet to become administrator, but it will probably happen anyways.

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by OnionRings. Reason: removed quoted deleted posts

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284797

You aren’t ready to be an admin Joshua. I’m unsure why you posted an admin application if just yesterday you broke the hacking policy. You get reported multiple times a week on the forums alone and on top of that were only recently retrained.

Best of luck regardless!
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8581
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284893

After all the reports that were made against you during the last two weeks, I feel like you are not staff material let alone applying for admin.
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, Killa Kappa

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284896

:whistle:
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1285331

These displays are a clear reason you are not fit to become an administrator at this time. Your immaturity is showing with clear signs. If someone makes a joke and you don' like it, you can ask for it to be removed, you don't have to go into it to the point where I see 2 - 3 new posts on this application every darned refresh.

How are we supposed to believe that you'll keep your head cool in staffing situations?! (Some of us don't believe it, there's been proof of you doing exactly what you should not do) I would personally not even trust you with moderator but clearly, some people do trust you but I'm just saying what you're doing here is not showing good signs.

You've had plenty of reports against you, plenty of users that attempt to get the warnings you gave them removed which in some cases even got accepted! I usually tend to see things from both sides when possible but you make it really difficult to see it in any positive light from your side.

Hell one of the reports against you has even been accepted, you have been retrained this month for crying out loud! For the behaviour that you show I'd almost want to give you an official warning cause, this type of attitude should be unacceptable for a staff member.

You are not fit to become an admin, I suggest you work on overhauling your attitude, mature a bit, stop getting reported and then we'll see about any level of promotion

• Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD, Sam the Sausage, JoshuaIsGreat, TheFierceOwl

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1285334

Kemi wrote:
These displays are a clear reason you are not fit to become an administrator at this time. Your immaturity is showing with clear signs. If someone makes a joke and you don' like it, you can ask for it to be removed, you don't have to go into it to the point where I see 2 - 3 new posts on this application every darned refresh.

How are we supposed to believe that you'll keep your head cool in staffing situations?! (Some of us don't believe it, there's been proof of you doing exactly what you should not do) I would personally not even trust you with moderator but clearly, some people do trust you but I'm just saying what you're doing here is not showing good signs.

You've had plenty of reports against you, plenty of users that attempt to get the warnings you gave them removed which in some cases even got accepted! I usually tend to see things from both sides when possible but you make it really difficult to see it in any positive light from your side.

Hell one of the reports against you has even been accepted, you have been retrained this month for crying out loud! For the behaviour that you show I'd almost want to give you an official warning cause, this type of attitude should be unacceptable for a staff member.

You are not fit to become an admin, I suggest you work on overhauling your attitude, mature a bit, stop getting reported and then we'll see about any level of promotion

I understand your views, however, the LT team are aware of some members targeting new staff who are more strick then others on the rules. I myself, warn for when i see a rule that has been broken, I've only just started giving out verbals after my retraining as i was being to harsh/strict of the players.
  • Joshua
  • Thanks received: 546

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1285343

joshuaharry wrote:
Kemi wrote:

I understand your views, however, the LT team are aware of some members targeting new staff who are more strick then others on the rules. I myself, warn for when i see a rule that has been broken, I've only just started giving out verbals after my retraining as i was being to harsh/strict of the players.
Nobody targets new staff members, so don't even try to excuse it. You are a rare breed where you can't even see what you've been doing wrong and are constantly in denial trying to find ways out of it. I have a reality check for you man, you are a terrible staff member, if you are being told these things it's because of the positive reinforcement shit that goes on in the LT that helps them feel less responsible whenever they fuck up. I'd honestly give up if I were you, but knowing that you're friends with most of the LT it won't even matter how many people minus support you.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi, SWORD, JoshuaIsGreat, OxyFoxy

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1285358

I have cleared up about 4 pages on this application, Please do not make me have to do it again or forum bans will be handed out, thanks.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua, Nafe, Kemi

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1285363

You're immature, don't know the rules and/or policies.
I believe you are not fit for the position or any position for that matter.
I believe the report abuses and the retraining proofs this.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1541
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1285368

from what I've seen in-game and on the forums this user is not fit to be an admin.
So I'll give you a premature congratulations on being accepted for the rank of admin!
  • Justice
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • on-and-off for 7 years.
  • Thanks received: 125

[SSRP Administrator] Joshua's Application 3 years 5 months ago #1286300

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs more experience as a moderator; Has active reports on him

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

231 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127