Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [FORUM] Kemi's General Discussion Application

[FORUM] Kemi's General Discussion Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284631

Found some old art assets! Lets use them.

Steam Name
Kimi / Vivi

Forum Name
Kemi

What server(s) are you active on?
At the moment I am not active on any of the ZARP Gaming servers, unless the forum counts as a server for the purposes of this question.

I am From.
The Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Time spent with ZARP Gaming.
According to my forum account, I have spent the past 6 years with ZARP Gaming, however, my forum account wasn't created after at least one year of gameplay meaning I have been with ZARP roughly the past 7 years. Granted just like many other people those years were spent on and off. Even though I may have had a substantial period of not being present in the ZARP Gaming Community I have always kept my eye on it.

How often do you come on the forums.
I at least check the forums once a day. I do not, however, post nearly as much as I only reply to the topics I feel it is necessary to reply on, however, I do my best to keep up with current events and try to keep an eye on what's going on, on most topics. Even those who are clearly not serious. Even though my posts may lack in their number of they do generally contain more text on average than most other posts on the forum.

My time in ZARP has mostly been spent as a staff member of some of its servers. One of the positions that I held in the past is that of Global Moderator which to this date was a blast to have held. I've never really been a heavy poster, however, since my return I have taken it upon myself to start filling posts with more effort and time. The word counts soared up high and they are at their pinnacle of what they have ever been.

I find myself drawn to the forums every day. I spent time reading through posts and replying to those I feel like replying to. I always keep an eye on posts that appear to see what they are about mostly out of curiosity. Since I spent a lot of my time on the forums and I enjoy refreshing it on the regular to see if something new appeared I'd love to assist the current Moderation team in whatever way I can. I feel that one of the best ways to assist the team as it stands is to once again become a member of that team.

I've done my best since my return to supply constructive feedback for applications or otherwise to spread awareness of issues that I feel that ZARP is facing. I have made many suggestions as of late and have actively attempted to become a member of the Community Council (something that I've not given up on yet, don't worry). I've repeatedly stated in my CC application that I wished to assist ZARP in whatever way I could, however, I also stated that I didn't have time to be an active staff member on one of its servers, I think that the forums are a good exception to that as I can check in whenever I have spare time with my phone.

In an effort to maintain constructive posts I take the time to write longer posts which do their best to express my opinion in as neutral (or at least in the least offensive) and most complete way possible. I avoid doing things that will get my posts deleted and try to keep them to the point and on topic. For everything, I post I do my best to express in such a way as to adhere to guidelines, rules, and policies avoiding drama and deletion. Though as I'm sure as with most of us there may be some posts that have been edited or otherwise changed as my feelings towards something may have gotten the better of me causing me to break my guideline on trying to avoid drama at all costs.

I want to do my best to help the Community out wherever possible and I feel that aside from becoming a CC member that becoming a forum staff member might be a good step in doing so. I may not be active in the servers but at least I am active here. I hope that my constant attempts at giving suggestions about how things can be made better, how policies can be improved for both staff and users alike, the feedback I've done my best to give on applications, and the active attempts made to assist users where I could have shown that I am at least dedicated to staying right here, on the forums.

I've been a forum staff member in the past, and although I may not fully agree with how things are handled here sometimes - I will do my best to continuously improve the forums alongside the rest of the servers. I personally had wished suggestions had opened as the majority of my posts are found there. I may not be the best candidate for General Discussion, however, I thought I'd put an application out there. I've got the experience required to moderate a section and with my inability to staff a server at the moment I feel its still something I can actively do alongside making suggestions and applying for the CC that may help the community moving forward. And hey, any shot not taken is always a miss.

I can keep ranting on but really nobody usually reads the whole thing anyway. I'll simply leave it here, I have other things to write. For those who read through the thing, have a cookie.
Kind Regards,
Kimi

P.S. I'll avoid posting on other applicant's their application for this section this time around. For those who applied last time for a position, I granted my feedback on your application at the time. For some, it may still hold true for some it may not. For those still wanting my opinion, you can find my steam here and we can have a chat about it.

P.P.S. Luigi for SSRP Administrator!
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Kemi. Reason: Forgot a reference to someone who is objectively "A great guy"
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Kemi's General Discussion Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284640

Thanks for the cookie, I'll see to it you get the Section Moderator!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi

[FORUM] Kemi's General Discussion Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284661

Kemi wrote:
I am From.
The Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Gekoloniseerd
:support:
  • Argon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 25

[FORUM] Kemi's General Discussion Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284662

:plussp: I mean, come on guys.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2285

[FORUM] Kemi's General Discussion Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284672

:plussp:

definitely a better candidate than me :S
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Nick0GR.

[FORUM] Kemi's General Discussion Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284676

sorry kemi but this one is mine
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by TheFierceOwl.

[FORUM] Kemi's General Discussion Application 3 years 5 months ago #1284680

:support:
  • MadMagic
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sharks go blub
  • Thanks received: 478
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

166 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1