Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Forum] HoodDroid - Abuse/Appeals Sections Mod App

[Forum] HoodDroid - Abuse/Appeals Sections Mod App 3 years 6 months ago #1276988

HoodDroid's Abuse/Appeals Sections Moderator Application

Steam Name:
HoodDroid

Forum Name:
HoodDroid

What server(s) are you active on?:
I'm Mostly active on SSRP But I might hop on BHOP From time to time

I am From:
Jordan

Time spent with ZARP Gaming?:
I have been on ZARP for 3 Years and 1 Month

How often do you come on the forums:
I'm Very active on the Forums as I Come on the Forums a lot of Times per day

Why You?:
I am very active on the forums and Being an Abuse/Appeals Section Moderator will help me a lot with my Role as an SSRP Admin Whether it'd be Locking Handled Appeals/Reports, Keeping Drama off of those sections Etc.

Thank you for Reading my Application!
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant

[Forum] HoodDroid - Abuse/Appeals Sections Mod App 3 years 6 months ago #1276989

True, it is beneficial to all staff who handle appeals and abuse reports to be able to lock the post themselves. It honestly just speeds up the process! :plussp:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310
The following user(s) said Thank You: HoodDroid, illegalimmigrant

[Forum] HoodDroid - Abuse/Appeals Sections Mod App 3 years 6 months ago #1276994

Really short application but straight to the point, I believe report abuse has enough SSRP section moderators on it but I do think appeals needs more SSRP people on it. :neutralsp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Forum] HoodDroid - Abuse/Appeals Sections Mod App 3 years 6 months ago #1276998

:plussp: Deserves it to be honest :heart:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[Forum] HoodDroid - Abuse/Appeals Sections Mod App 3 years 6 months ago #1277010

+sup

Saves forum staffs time if you yourself are locking finished posts :)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[Forum] HoodDroid - Abuse/Appeals Sections Mod App 3 years 6 months ago #1277251

Bump! :cheer:
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant

[Forum] HoodDroid - Abuse/Appeals Sections Mod App 3 years 6 months ago #1277253

This application will gain the same treatment as any other application I have responded to so far. I've done some research on where you have been active, how active you have been, and the constructiveness on your posts. We've had a few interactions in-game so I'll be basing your attitude based on those interactions and though I do not have any idea how good or bad you are at staffing itself, that matters little in this context.

As per usual I'll provide you with positives and negatives in a table below. Positives marked in green, negatives red and neutral marked in yellow.
Positives
Neutral
Negatives
Attitude We've had limited interactions in-game but each time we did have an interaction nit was indeed a pleasant one. And I hope that remains the case. When skimming through some of your posts on the forums you seem to be nice as well.Section Moderator Count Nickolas was right, Report Abuse has plenty of SSRP staff already part of that section, so I feel that may be a bit over the top to add yet another one, however, I feel that for Appeals its more than fine to gain an SSRP member.... You might "hop" on bhop sometimes, really?!
Staff Member As per with other applicants I think its a great thing that you are staff for the sections for which you are applying. Though as per the Neutral point listed above, that may only account for one section here. Regardless, your rank should improve your chances.Short, yet powerful Your application is very short, but very to the point. This is not really negative and you describe as much as you need to, which is respectable. Though I'd personally have made it a little longer.
Activity You appear to have nearly 100 posts as of writing this for your monthly. That's an excellent and respectable post count. We hope you keep that up, your constructiveness is questionable at times, but as with Nickolas, there's a healthy mix.

We think you're a pretty awesome guy and that you have a good chance at getting at least one of the sections for which you have applied. We feel that you may not need Report Abuse as much but Appeals is definitely a great fit. Provided you take it upon yourself to be dealing with appeals.

We don't have much more to add other than that we wish you the best of luck, our verdict for each section can be found below as the verdict is different for each.

Verdict
  • Report Abuse: ~NeutralLocking things yourself is much faster, but we feel that there is enough SSRP staff currently present in this section.
  • Appeals: +plussp
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Kemi. Reason: Spelling Mistakes :S

[Forum] HoodDroid - Abuse/Appeals Sections Mod App 3 years 6 months ago #1277262

Kemi wrote:
This application will gain the same treatment as any other application I have responded to so far. I've done some research on where you have been active, how active you have been, and the constructiveness on your posts. We've had a few interactions in-game so I'll be basing your attitude based on those interactions and though I do not have any idea how good or bad you are at staffing itself, that matters little in this context.

As per usual I'll provide you with positives and negatives in a table below. Positives marked in green, negatives red and neutral marked in yellow.
Positives
Neutral
Negatives
Attitude We've had limited interactions in-game but each time we did have an interaction nit was indeed a pleasant one. And I hope that remains the case. When skimming through some of your posts on the forums you seem to be nice as well.Section Moderator Count Nickolas was right, Report Abuse has plenty of SSRP staff already part of that section, so I feel that may be a bit over the top to add yet another one, however, I feel that for Appeals its more than fine to gain an SSRP member.... You might "hop" on bhop sometimes, really?!
Staff Member As per with other applicants I think its a great thing that you are staff for the sections for which you are applying. Though as per the Neutral point listed above, that may only account for one section here. Regardless, your rank should improve your chances.Short, yet powerful Your application is very short, but very to the point. This is not really negative and you describe as much as you need to, which is respectable. Though I'd personally have made it a little longer.
Activity You appear to have nearly 100 posts as of writing this for your monthly. That's an excellent and respectable post count. We hope you keep that up, your constructiveness is questionable at times, but as with Nickolas, there's a healthy mix.

We think you're a pretty awesome guy and that you have a good chance at getting at least one of the sections for which you have applied. We feel that you may not need Report Abuse as much but Appeals is definitely a great fit. Provided you take it upon yourself to be dealing with appeals.

We don't have much more to add other than that we wish you the best of luck, our verdict for each section can be found below as the verdict is different for each.

Verdict
  • Report Abuse: ~NeutralLocking things yourself is much faster, but we feel that there is enough SSRP staff currently present in this section.
  • Appeals: +plussp

Thank you for your feedback!, I will try my best to build up on what you pointed out in the Neutral section and the Negative section (I'll try to come on Bhop more :P )
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi, illegalimmigrant
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

289 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop