Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273249

Disclaimer Since Every Time I Say It near the bottom they avoid/ignore it: Lenny Boy and his gang DONT Post!

RP Name: Sam Winchester
Time Zone:GMT [UK Time]
Link to Steam Profile:
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114675202
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/samwinchester6019/
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/LaurenGermans...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server USA - www.gametracker.com/player/LaurenGermans...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 114.6 Hours 6877 Minutes.
Languages I Speak: English.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Purple and Yellow are on the street when Purple is connecting to the server he spawns in and shoots Yellow for no reason. This is RDM [Random Death Match] when someone kills another person without reason or a good reason besides Minging or being new.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
Green and Orange are on the server rping as gangsters/thieves when all of a sudden Blue randomly comes out of no where into Green and Orange's base and attempts to raid them, He gets killed he doesn't wait 3 minutes to come back he just comes back instantly and continues raiding them. NLR [New Life Rule] Is a form of abusing the fact that u can respawn and go back to the same place such as being revived for free you're normally supposed to wait 3 minutes to go back to the same district or wherever you died at If they were previously raiding someone and came back with NLR and continued to raid them that would be metagaming because they knew that knowledge of where the base was before they died in there previous life.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would ask the other player for his side of the story and if either of them had evidence of the report if not I would try to get one of the people in the sit to tell the truth if they're lying.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining:
I would jail him and ask someone higher up to ban him for NITRP | Minging | MRDM etc if I don't have perm to punish/ban him.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I'm always on the server even early in the morning sometimes I don't sleep cause I'm playing I wreckon that I could bring an active staff member to the team, a guy who likes to make other people laugh and make the players have a good time on the server, I could help players with any questions or reports they have about other players and the basics on the server, I will always be here to help if anyone has questions I will also be able to Punish rdmers and rulebreakers/minges when there are no other staff on.

Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by dusheke dabliqius.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273276

:minussp:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273281

DG Noah wrote:

Lenny and His Gang are blacklisted from feedback/posting here!

I feel like that shows high level of immaturity.

On top of that I have a good reason to give a -sup for reasons I cannot state but staff who have voted/discussed my app know about (which led to it being denied)

• Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273286

PrincessPeach wrote:

So immature

Who is this?

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273291

PrincessPeach wrote:
DG Noah wrote:
PrincessPeach wrote:

So immature

Who is this?

Armarni

oh now I remember I was your friend before you got staff in the zarp discord then you muted me or whatever when I was going for staff. And then you despised me since I accused you of that since.

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273296

PrincessPeach wrote:
DG Noah wrote:
PrincessPeach wrote:
DG Noah wrote:
PrincessPeach wrote:

So immature

Who is this?

Armarni

oh now I remember I was your friend before you got staff in the zarp discord then you muted me or whatever when I was going for staff. And then you despised me since I accused you of that since.

Plays music really loud
gets muted after being verballed
o:
LMAO youre funny mate

Please stop posting on my app dm me on discord if you would like to discuss this.

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273308

DG Noah wrote:
PrincessPeach wrote:
DG Noah wrote:
PrincessPeach wrote:
DG Noah wrote:
PrincessPeach wrote:

So immature

Who is this?

Armarni

Plays music really loud
gets muted after being verballed
o:
LMAO youre funny mate

Please stop posting on my app dm me on discord if you would like to discuss this.

You realize you just cemented mine and his points?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273514

When you make advertisements for your app that probably indicates that
nobody cares if you got moderator

And don't you always start drama on the forums and even have been banned for it?

Sorry, but :minussp:
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273582

Lenny Boy wrote:

And don't you always start drama on the forums and even have been banned for it?

"Lenny Boy and his gang DONT Post here!"

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273591

DG Noah wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:

I know it's hard to understand critism, but no point trying to avoid it...
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273599

DG Noah wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:

From my understanding you can't stop people from commenting on a staff app, on top of that you only named a single person being lenny, saying "his gang" isn't naming names. If you were able to stop people replying to an app you could easily block off anyone who may have the ability to raise issue with you getting staff which would be incredibly dangerous for a community.

As I stated before blocking people from giving criticism on your actions is incredibly immature and shows insecurity in your actions.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273603

Lenny Boy wrote:
That is not what that indicates at all. When you make advertisements for your application, you are trying give it attention proving your dedication and desire to help the server. This negative interpretation is definitely unneeded as you it seems like you are trying to start drama. Your failure of analysis proves your incompetence is towering over your shriveling IQ.
  • spicydoggo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 389
僕はときどきぼっきする勇気がある
ex-SSRP ADMIN 2x
Gang Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tow Mater

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273609

spicydoggo wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
That is not what that indicates at all. When you make advertisements for your application, you are trying give it attention proving your dedication and desire to help the server. This negative interpretation is definitely unneeded as you it seems like you are trying to start drama. Your failure of analysis proves your incompetence is towering over your shriveling IQ.
No that means youre desperate for mod and it shows cause nobody even knows his ingame name.
but if he WAS actually dedicating to helping on the server then you wouldve surely mentioned the last part i said which was about
the fact that he enjoys being toxic on the forums cause then he couldve just proven that im wrong easily... but as it looks like
what i said isnt wrong and thank you for proving it more
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273613

Lenny Boy wrote:
spicydoggo wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
No that means youre desperate for mod and it shows cause nobody even knows his ingame name.
but if he WAS actually dedicating to helping on the server then you wouldve surely mentioned the last part i said which was about
the fact that he enjoys being toxic on the forums cause then he couldve just proven that im wrong easily... but as it looks like

I mean you constantly ask me to unban you, and say "lol imma try n get unbanned from there shitty disc" non stop. You banned me from your server because 1 you had a doxx in ur disc 2nd I was beating your friends at arguments to the point they literally quoted my exact words because they couldn't come up with their own!.

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273614

hey guys can i join the fuck lauren german discord
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 734
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273615

DG Noah wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
spicydoggo wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:

I mean you constantly ask me to unban you, and say "lol imma try n get unbanned from there shitty disc" non stop. You banned me from your server because 1 you had a doxx in ur disc 2nd I was beating your friends at arguments to the point they literally quoted my exact words because they couldn't come up with their own!.
Now what the fuck has discord to do with you being a mod on ZARP?
I mentioned that you were toxic on the forums and not on discord

+ I never doxxed anyone and the only time there was, then it was because you doxxed yourself buddy.
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273618

Lenny Boy wrote:
DG Noah wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
spicydoggo wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:

Now what the fuck has discord to do with you being a mod on ZARP?
I mentioned that you were toxic on the forums and not on discord

+ I never doxxed anyone and the only time there was, then it was because you doxxed yourself buddy.

You have a doxx on some staff members in your discord server. a [CM Banned Member] posted it and your friends proceeded to talk about who they were.

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273623

Lenny Boy wrote:
spicydoggo wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:

Congrats, you threw what I said out the window to further your poorly executed argument. When you advertise something, you want to put it out there for people to see, especially when it comes to campaigning. When a politician advertises their campaign for office, does that mean they are desperate or no one knows their name at all? No, that is not what that means. It means they are trying put their image out there show dedication to the certain position they are applying for. Being toxic on the forums isn't a good look but you can not correlate that with not trying to help the server or showing dedication. Also to reply to your first comment about starting drama on the forums and getting banned for it, the Zarp forums and servers are DIFFERENT ENTITIES. In the past, when I was applying for mod or admin, my track record on the forums was horrendous. I have been banned many times, blocked many times, and permed a couple of times. I was still able to obtain SSRP staff numerous times despite my terrible records in the forums of toxicity and trolling. During staff, I would be banned on the forums periodically and have my post deleted for not following TOU. Forums and the servers are different entities and should be treated like such.
  • spicydoggo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 389
僕はときどきぼっきする勇気がある
ex-SSRP ADMIN 2x
Gang Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi, 0yc37xrk6m, Tow Mater, dusheke dabliqius, SLEY_13

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273628

Sure, why not? Nice enough on the servers whenever I go on.

:plussp:
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius

[SSRP Moderator] LaurenGermanLover2005's App 3 years 7 months ago #1273635

Tow Mater wrote:
hey guys can i join the fuck lauren german discord
yes u can sir youre always welcome around my friends